Why’d you do it? I mean, I’m just curious.
您现在是我的偶像了
You’re like my hero now.
事实上 我父亲曾经是飞行员 我知道
Actually, my father was a pilot. And, um, I’ve seen firsthand what happens…
飞行员停飞的滋味
when a pilot loses his wings.
知道吗 您父亲也是我的偶像了
You know what? Your father’s my hero, then, too.
作为一名军官 我想今晚请你
In fact, as an officer, I think it’d by my duty…
我的新偶像的女儿吃饭 是我应该做的
…to take my new hero’s daughter out tonight just to…
啊! 有点儿深了吧?
aah! Gosh, did I poke too deep?
您好象扎进骨头了
I think you hit the bone there.
你太过分了
You are so mean.
难道您真不愿意
What? So is… is there any chance…
给我个机会?
that you might, kind of, sort of… you know, like me, or…
你想什么呢?
Oh, how did you guess?
我的头儿没教我体验这种感觉
They never taught us… how to deal with this… feeling.
什么感觉?
Whwhat feeling?
像是 这样
Well, it’s kind of like… this.
他再放肆 我还要扎他
Well, he was getting fresh, so I poked him again.
嗨 罗密欧 我可不想找罪受
All right, Romeo. I want to get this over with.
等一下
Hold on a second.
我真的很想”舔”你
Miss… I really, really lick you.
他说什么?
What did he mean?
喜欢你 我舌头打结了
Like you. I didn’t mean to say that. And I just, um…
我很想请你一起”送”饭
I just want to ask you, please, if I can donate dinner.
他开始语无伦次了
He started to act very strange.
我郑重地邀请你
Or, well, buy you dinner.
这不是你的档案
This isn’t your chart.
不 这是那个家伙的 我想他落下了
Whoa. No. That’s the, uh, this, uh, fellow over here’s. I think he left.
你打过针了?
Have you already had this shot?
是的 嗯 已经打过一次了
Yeah, well, once… already.
嗯 我想 我的意思是 我可以约你出去吗?
Well, I wanted… I mean, can I ask you out?
不行
No!
突然 他一头栽到地上
And he just went wham!
噢!你对他怎么了?
Oh! What’d you do to him?
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
噢 老天 你没事吧?
Oh, my God. Are you OK?
嗯 没事 我没事 很好
Yeah, I’m fine, I feel great.
这样能起保护作用
This is just standard precautionary… thing.
看 我搞到些好东西 一瓶正宗的法国香槟
Look, I got some, uh, genuine French champagne… from France.
我想 也许我们该好好庆祝一下
I thought, you know, maybe we could celebrate.
庆祝什么?
Celebrate what?
噢 我也不知道 怎么说呢 庆祝你成了我的偶像
Oh, I don’t know. Uh, well, you being my hero, for one.
好吧 为什么不呢?
OK. Why not?
我很感激你 感谢你
So, uh, ahem… I wanted to thank you. And I just wanted to, uh…
你让我通过了体♥检♥
put your mind at ease about passing me…
因为我真的想为国家尽一份力
because I really do think you did this country a service.
我的意思是 我是一名王牌飞行员
I mean, I’m… I am a great flier.
要说你缺点的话 那就是骄傲
And if you have a fault, which you obviously don’t, it’s modesty
不 如果说我有缺点 那就是直率
No. If I have a fault, it’s candor.
你真的很
You are just so…
瓶塞崩着我了
Cork just got away from me.
天啊
God
天啊 噢 真疼
God, oh, it hurts.
疼死啦
It hurts something fierce.
对不起
I’m sorry.
噢 噢 流血了
Ohh… Oh, it’s bleeding.
天啊
God.
躺下 我总是惹事生非
Lay still. I ruined everything.
别乱动 好痛
Lay still. Oh, it hurts.
噢!太凉啦! 冰块能止血
Ow! It’s cold. It’ll stop the bleeding.
我无法喘气
Yeah. I can’t breathe.
躺好
Lay still.
你美得真叫人心疼
You are so beautiful it hurts.
是你的鼻子疼
It’s your nose that hurts.
不 是我的心疼
No. I think it’s my heart.
于是我吻了他
And then I kissed him.
伊芙琳 这是我听过最浪漫的故事
Oh, Evelyn. That’s the most romantic story I ever heard.
这也是我这辈子最浪漫的四个星期又两天
It’s been the most romantic four weeks and two days of my life.
我好羡慕你
Oh, I’m so jealous.
见到你真好 护士小姐
Hello, Lieutenant. It’s good to see you.
我也是 中尉
You, too, Lieutenant.
挑一只手
Pick a hand.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
那只手有什么?
What’s in your other hand?
是我的
Mine.
我花了六小时才折好
Well, it took me six hours to fold these.
介绍一下我的朋友 雷夫
I want you to meet my friends.
这是玛莎、巴巴拉、桑得拉
Rafe, this is Martha, Barbara, Sandra…
嗨 我是贝蒂
Hi. I’m Betty. Hi.
你的朋友呢?
Would you happen to have any friends?
随便选吧
Huh. Take your pick.
如果仗打起来 而我光荣负伤
We ever get in this war and something happens to me…
有你这样温柔的姑娘照顾我
I can’t tell you how good it makes me feel to know…
让我恢复健康 那种感觉真的是太棒了
…that someone as sweet as you will be there to nurse me back to health.
可我们还没参战呢
Good, but we’re not in the war yet.
嗨 那都是玩笑
OK. That was a bad line.
我 我是雷德 雷德
I’m… I’m Red, Red…
奇怪
Ssssstrange.
你姓奇怪吗?
Your last name’s Strange?
她是你的了
Yeah. She’s all yours, soldier.
不 我姓温
No. It… it’s Winkle.
雷德真有女人缘
Red is such a ladiesg man.
你总是结巴?
Do you always stutter?
不 只是在
No. Only when I’m…
她上勾了
She’s totally buying it.
紧张的时候? 是啊
Nervous? Yeah.
为什么我碰不上漂亮妞?
Why can’t I get something like that? Hello. Hi.
丹尼和姑娘在一起太腼腆
Danny seems kind of shy around the girls.
他不是腼腆
Tsk. It’s not that he’s shy.
他只是 缺乏自信
He’s just, ahem… a little unsure of himself, you know.
是他老爸呵斥的结果
His old man used to run him down a lot.
一上飞机 他就判若两人
Get him in a plane, he’s sure of himself.
他是我的好兄弟 好朋友
He’s like my brother. He’s like my best friend.
如同我的右手
He’s my right hand.
可现在你的手滑到我的腰部以下了
Which at the moment is a long way south of my waist.
对不起 我滑的太低了
Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I lost a little altitude.
是啊 我想你是的
Yeah, I guess you did.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们得好好聊聊
You and me, we got to talk.
听说海军要派我们去珍珠港
So, the rumor is the Navy’s shipping us to Pearl Harbor.
那挺好啊
Well, won’t be so bad.
那儿离战场很远
It’s about as far from the fighting as you can get.
可以享受一下温暖的阳光
You’ll get a suntan.
也许你也会被调到那儿
So maybe the Army’ll post you guys there, too.
你是一个特别了不起的女人
You… are a super special woman.
他们把我训练成彪悍的勇士
they’re… they’re training me… to be a big bad warrior, and, well…
明天可能就去出生入死
So, I mean, you never know what might happen tomorrow
谁知道会发生什么 你了解吗? 所以
… or… or any day after that, you know? So…
今晚我们应该有点特别的
God, we need to make tonight super special.
你哭什么?
Why are you crying?
我怕再也见不到你了
I guess it’s the thought… that I might not ever get to see you again.
别哭啦 宝贝儿 今晚我是你的
Dry your eyes, toots. Tonight, you’re mine.
今晚我不想到人多的地方去 我希望和你单独在一起
I don’t want to be with a crowd tonight. I just want to be alone with you.
去看看月光下的纽约港?
How does New York Harbor by moonlight sound?
你想当坏蛋?
Are you gonna be a bad influence?
干吗不当个坏蛋呢?
Of course I’m a bad influence.
我们是军官
Let’s see if we can commandeer this vessel…
可以征募这艘船
’cause we’re, uh, officers of the U.S. Government.
别高兴的太早
Not for long, we won’t be.
也许将来我们能坐这艘船旅行
One day, we’ll take a trip on a boat like that.
你喜欢这艘船?
Would you like that?
在大厅里参加鸡尾酒会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!