You get your nurse alone, take a breath…
然后就热泪盈眶地对她说 宝贝
let her see your eyes listen and say,
他们训练我去打仗
“Baby, they’re training me for war…
我生死难测
and I don’t know what’ll happen…
如果明天我一去不返
but if I die tomorrow…
我盼望今晚我俩能共度春宵
” I want to know that we lived all we could tonight.”
来吧 伙计们 漂亮护士在等着咱们
Come on, guys! We got nurses waiting.
快点 再不走比利的头就要秃光了
Come on, before the rest of his hair falls out.
你为什么要做这样的决定?
How could you do this?
是杜立特点名派我去的
Well, Doolittle assigned me.
他希望我能够接受实战训练
He wanted me to get some real… real combat training in.
你想什么呢?
Well, guess what?
那儿可没有训练 只有战争
It’s not training over there. It’s war.
输家丢掉性命 赢家也一无所获
Where the losers die, and there aren’t any winners…
大家都身心疲惫 就像我老爸那样
just guys who turn into brokendown wrecks… like my father.
我知道 我能理解 丹尼
Yeah, I understand that, Danny.
但是我觉得我有责仁去
But I feel like I got a duty to go.
见鬼 别和我扯什么责任
Don’t preach to me about duty, damn it.
我和你一样都是军人
I wear the same uniform you do.
如果真有必要 我也会去
Now, if trouble wants me, I’m ready for it.
可你为什么要这样求之不得?
But why go looking for it?
听我说 丹尼 我快二十五岁了
God, Danny, come on. I’m gonna be twentyfive.
已经算是个老兵
I might as well be an old man.
我很快就只能当飞行教官了
They’re gonna have me being a flight instructor.
我不想当教官
I don’t wanna teach loops and barrel rolls.
我要开战斗机
I wanna be a combat fighter.
快点 护士们在等你们跳舞呢
Hey, come on! The nurses can’t dddance by themselves.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
要是每天都和一百五十个穿内♥裤♥的小伙子们打交道
If the call of duty means seeing 150 men in their underwear every day…
我们可不嫌枯燥
…we are here to serve.
想不到能在纽约度周末
I can’t believe it. Saturday night in New York City.
在家乡太没意思了!
Do you know what they’re doing where I come from?
什么都不能做 只能逗牛玩
Nothing. Cowtipping.
所以你来当海军
Well, that’s why you joined the Navy, hong.
想开开眼界?
To get out of that dusty little town and see the world.
巴巴拉 我们是海军护士 可不是来旅游的
May I remind you, Barbara, we’re Navy nurses, not tourists.
我当海军是来尽义务 还想找个男朋友
I joined to do my patriotic duty and to meet guys.
我也是
Me, too.
我们今晚玩个痛快!
Girls, we’re gonna have so much fun tonight in the city.
给大家讲讲你的故事吧 伊芙琳
You’ve gotta tell them the story, Evelyn.
什么?
What?
说呀 告诉我们
Oh, come on. Tell us.
噢 说来话长
Oh, it’s such a long story.
我们时间多的是
We got time.
我亲眼目睹哦
I saw it happen.
那是四个星期前
Well, it was about four weeks ago…
你认为怎样更好点?
What do you think is bbbetter?
都打在一边 还是分开打?
All in the one cheek, or spreading them out?
好吧
OK.
福斯科·安东尼
Fusco Anthony.
你没事吧?老兄
You all right, buddy?
甜心 真的要打♥针♥吗?
Sweetie, do you really have to do this?
我在军营可不会染上黄热病
I’m not gonna get yellow fever in my barracks.
不会吗?如果你愿意 可以让她打
No? If you’d rather, she can do it.
喔 喔 稍微等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just give me a minute.
亲爱的 上头说要给你们打 我们就得打
Honey, the government says stick them, we stick them.
雷德 你没事吧?
Uh! Hey, Red, you allright?
四号♥ 测验视力
Eye exam number four?
医生 我都检查过十几次啦!
Listen, Doc, I have passed a dozen medical checks.
你要这样写 我就飞不成了
You write that, they won’t let me fly.
很抱歉 年轻人
Sorry, son. I’m gonna fail.
(不合格)
糟糕 他们会折断我的翅膀
They’re gonna take my wings away.
不会的 放轻松
No, they won’t. Just relax.
读最后一行
Read the bottom line, please.
再背一遍最后一行 放心
Just keep practicing the bottom line. And don’t worry.
我在后面
I’m right behind you.
谢谢
Thank
下一个
Next.
小姐
Ma’am.
J、L、M、K、P、O、E、T、X
JLMKPOETX
简直像老鹰的眼睛一样
Eyes like an eagle, ma’am.
慢点儿 飞行员 别看下边的
Slow down, flyboy. And, instead of the bottom,
读最上面一行 用双眼看
read the very top. Both eyes.
“C” 抱歉 “J”
Yeah. “C”…sorry, “J.”
“C”、”W”
Ahem. “C”…”W.” “W.”
“Q””Q””Q”
请再读一遍最后一行
Read the bottom line again, please.
这次从右向左 而且间隔着读
But read it right to left and every other letter.
“E”、”X”
“E.”Heh. “X.”
“X””E”
“X””E”
护士小姐 我看得很清楚
XE, ma’am. Ma’am, I know how this looks.
抱歉 中尉 真的很抱歉
I’m sorry, Lieutenant, I really am.
陆军和海军的都要求视力达到二点零
But Army and Navy requires 20/20 vision.
我的眼睛没有问题 我看得见
Oh, I… it’s… it’s not a problem with my eyes, I can see.
我的意思是 我的眼睛棒极了
I mean, I can see.
我可以一枪打死狂奔的野兔
I mean, I can hit a running rabbit with a $3.00 pistol.
我只是阅读字母有点困难 仅此而已
I got a problem with letters, that’s all.
那只有先去上学
Well, maybe after some schooling…
再回来复查
you could come back and take the test again.
不 我上过学
No, I had schooling. I mean,
老师也拿我没办法
I… the teachers just never knew what to make of it.
只是字母而已 有的时候我常把
It’s just letters.
它们的顺序弄颠倒 就是这样
I mix them up sometimes. That’s all.
我的意思是 我只是把它们倒过来读
I mean, I just get them backward sometimes.
你看 我的数学、航♥空♥理论
Llook here. Uh, my… my math and…
还有口试 成绩都是优
and spacial reasoning and my verbal scores are all excellent.
但是你的写作成绩才刚及格
But you barely passed the written exam.
毕竟他及格了 总该我了吗?
Yeah, but he did pass it. So, is it my turn now?
还没有 你再等一下
No, you’ll wait your turn.
好的 护士小姐
Yes, ma’am.
护士小姐 我不是来这儿教语言的
Ma’am, II’m never gonna be an English teacher.
我来这儿是为了当飞行员
But I know why I’m here. To be a pilot.
鬼才拿着课本上天打仗
And you don’t dogfight with manuals. You don’t fly with gauges.
我是说 开飞机关键得看感觉敏锐
I mean, it’s all about feeling and speed…
反应迅速 还有是否能够与飞机融为一体
and letting that plane become like a part… of your body.
没人说阅读能力差 就当不了好飞行员
And that manual… says that a guy who’s a slow reader can’t be a good pilot.
档案上都说我是这儿的最棒的飞行员
That file says I’m the best pilot in this room.
护士小姐 求求你 别让我停飞
Ma’am, please, don’t take my wings.
嗯 我感到很为难
Well, I felt so bad.
伊芙琳 到三号♥台去
Evelyn, rotate to station three.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
放他过关了
I passed him.
一会儿 这个飞行员又来了
So, then this cocky pilot comes back.
哎 小伙子 你是新兵?
Say, fella, are you enlisted?
是的
Yeah.
“是的”? 年轻人 你在和军官说话吗?
“Yeah”? Boy, you’re talking to an officer.
是 长官 对不起 长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
把档案给我 是 长官
Give me that file. Yes, sir.
稍息 是 长官
Parade rest. Yes, sir.
护士小姐 我还没来得及谢谢你
Ma’am, I didn’t get a chance to thank you.
裤子脱下来
Drop your skivvies.
啊 哦 好吧
Ah, oh, OK.
像这样?
Just like this?
很好
That’s fine.
他的屁♥股♥很翘
He did have a very cute butt.
我知道您本不该让我过关的 但却您帮了我
You know, I know you didn’t have to pass me and you did.
我以为你不明白我的意思 但是你却很清楚
And I just… I didn’t think you’d understand, and you did.
知道吗 你还没感谢我呢
You know, you still haven’t said thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我想知道您为什么帮我? 我只是很好奇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!