Yes, I noticed you packed.
我看到你已经打好行李了
Why are you leaving now?
为什么现在就要走?
Edward, there’ll always be some guy, even some friend of yours,
爱德华 总会有那么一些人 有些甚至是你的朋友
thinking he can treat me like Stuckey…
认为可以像斯塔基那样对我…
thinking that it’s allowed.
认为那是被允许的
What are you gonna do? You gonna beat up everybody?
你能做什么 你能把每个人都打一遍吗
That’s not why you’re leaving.
那不是你要离开的原因
Look. You made me a really nice offer.
你给我开的价真的很不错
And a few months ago, no problem.
几个月以前 绝没有问题
But now everything is different, and you changed that, and you can’t change back.
可是现在 一切都改变了 你改变了这一切 再也变不回去了
I want more.
我要的更多
I know about wanting more.
我知道你要的更多
I invented the concept.
这话是我发明的
The question is, how much more?
问题是到底多多少?
I want the fairy tale.
我要神话故事
Impossible relationships.
不可能的关系
My special gift is impossible relationships.
我最特殊的才能 就是不可能的关系
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re welcome.
别客气
If you ever need anything…
如果你需要什么…
dental floss, whatever… you give me a call.
牙线之类的 任何事情…给我打电♥话♥
I had a good time.
这段时间我很开心
Me too.
我也是
You want me to get you a bellboy?
需要找个人来帮你吗?
No, I got it. I’ll carry this.
不 我拿得了 这个让我拿
Thanks.
多谢
Stay. Stay the night with me.
留下 再呆一夜吧
Not because I’m paying you, but because you want to.
不是因为我付钱给你 而是因为你愿意
I can’t.
我做不到
Goodbye.
再见
I think you have a lot of special gifts.
我认为你有很多特殊的才能
I didn’t do it, sir. No, no. I know.
不是我弄的 不不 我知道
I didn’t say that. I want you to call Maintenance and have them deal with this.
我没说是你 我想让你去叫维修部的人来处理一下
You must delegate authority. Yes, sir.
必须找专业人士来 是 经理
Hi, Barney. Miss Vivian.
伯尼 薇薇安小姐
Thank you. I wanted to say goodbye.
谢谢 我想跟你告别
Well, then I gather you’re not accompanying Mr Lewis to New York?
我猜你该不是要跟路易斯先生去纽约吧?
Come on, Barney. You and me live in the real world, most of the time.
得了 伯尼 你和我都生活在现实社会里 大部分时间是
Have you arranged for transportation?
你的交通安排好了吗?
I’m gonna call a cab. No, allow me. Darryl.
我准备叫辆出租 让我来 达里尔
Yes, sir?
是的 先生?
Please take Miss Vivian anywhere she wishes to go.
请送薇薇安小姐去她想去的任何地方
Yes, sir.
是 经理
It’s been a pleasure knowing you. Come and visit us again sometime.
我很高兴能够认识你 有时间再来看我们
Stay cool.
保重
Is that everything, sir?
还有别的东西吗 先生?
Yes, yes, that’s everything. I’ll meet you downstairs.
没有 就这些 我在楼下等您
Thank you.
谢谢
You look so dopey!
我们看起来真蠢
San Francisco’s not that great, you know.
旧金山也不是那么好 你知道
It’s a bad climate.
气候不好
It’s foggy. It’s unpredictable. I’ll wear a sweater.
雾太大 你对那又不熟悉 我会穿上毛衣
What are you gonna do there?
你到那准备做什么?
Get a job. Finish high school.
找个工作 上完高中
You know, I got things I can do, you know. I used to make pretty good grades in high school.
以前在中学时 我成绩挺不错的
Yeah, I could see that about you. I could see that.
是 我能看的出来
Sure you won’t come with me?
你确定不跟我一起去吗
And leave all this? Not in a million.
丢下这的一切? 给一百万也不去
Come here.

Whoa! Whoa, what is this?
这是什么?
It’s part of the Edward Lewis Scholarship Fund.
这是爱德华·路易斯奖学金的一部分
We think you got a lot of potential, Kit De Luca.
我们认为你是非常有潜力的 凯特·路卡
You do?
是吗?
You think I got potential? Oh, yeah.
你认为我有潜力吗? 是的
Don’t let anybody tell you different, okay?
别让任何人告诉你不同的话 好吗?
Okay.

Take care of you. Oh, no. I can’t. I can’t. It’s your favourite.
你自己保重 我不要 这是你心爱的帽子
What time’s your bus?
你的车几点开?
An hour.
一个小时以后
Yeah, well, I gotta split ’cause goodbyes make me crazy.
我得溜了 因为我最怕说再见了
So take care of you.
自己保重
Mr Lewis. You don’t have any messages for me, do you?
路易斯先生 有我的口信吗
No, I’m afraid not, sir.
没有 我想没有
I’ll need a car to the airport also. Of course.
我需要一辆车送我去机场 好的
Darryl will take you wherever you need to go.
当然 达里尔随时送您去您想去的地方
Darryl, the limousine out front, please? Yes, sir.
达里尔 把豪华车开到门口 是 先生
Thank you, Darryl.
谢谢你 达里尔
One last thing. Yes.
还有一件事 什么
If you could possibly return this to Fred’s for me, please.
请把这个还给福雷德珠宝店
Yes, of course, sir.
当然 好的
May I, sir? Of course, please.
可以吗 先生? 当然可以 请吧
It must be difficult to let go of something so beautiful.
放弃这么美的东西一定很困难
You know, Darryl also drove Miss Vivian home yesterday.
你知道吗? 昨天送薇薇安小姐回家的也是达里尔
I’ll take care of it.
我会把它还回去的
Thank you, Mr Thompson.
谢谢你 汤普森先生
Your plane is leaving as scheduled, sir,
您的飞机准时起飞 先生
and you should be back in New York on time.
您应该能够准时到达纽约
I’m gonna have to charge you a little more rent than Vivian…
我收你的房♥租 比收薇薇安的多一点…
because I got this beauty course I’m lookin’ into.
因为我要报名去上一个美容课
I’m not gonna be there that much. You know? ‘Cause you can’t…
我不会常在房♥间里 因为你不…
You just can’t turn tricks forever. You gotta have a goal. Do you have a goal?
你要保证不再当妓♥女♥ 你必须有目标 你有目标吗?
Well, I always wanted to be in the Ice Capades.
我一直想参加冰上巡回演出
Help you, love?
您买♥♥什么?
Here we go. Thank you very much.
就这束 非常感谢
So you got a lot of stuff you gotta move in?
你一定有很多东西要搬吧
No, Carlos burned most of my stuff when I said I was movin’ out.
不 我大部分东西都被卡罗思烧了
Vivian!
薇薇安
Vivian!
薇薇安
Princess Vivian, come down!
薇薇安公主 下来
It had to be the top floor, right? It’s the best!
你干嘛非要住顶层呢? 这是最好的
All right. I’m coming up.
好吧 我上来了
So what happened after he climbed up the tower and rescued her?
骑士爬上去救出公主后 发生了什么?
She rescues him right back.
她也救了他
Welcome to Hollywood!
欢迎来到好莱坞
What’s your dream? Everybody comes here.
你的梦想是什么? 人人来这里
This is Hollywood, land o’ dreams.
这是好莱坞 梦想之地
Some dreams come true, some don’t.
有的梦想成真 有的没有
But keep on dreamin’. This is Hollywood.
但是继续梦想吧 因为这里是好莱坞
Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin’.
总是有时间去梦想 所以继续梦想吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!