Your folks must be really proud, huh?
你的父母一定很为你自豪
So you don’t actually have a billion dollars, huh?
你实际上并没有10亿元吧
No, I get some of it from banks, investors.
没有 我从银行贷款 还有投资者
It’s not an easy thing to do.
不容易啊
And you don’t make anything? No.
而你什么也不生产? 不
And you don’t build anything? No.
也不建造什么? 不
So what do you do with the companies once you buy ’em? I sell ’em.
那你买♥♥了那些公♥司♥后干什么 卖♥♥掉
Here, let me do that. You sell them.
让我来 卖♥♥掉它们
Well, I don’t sell the whole company.
我不是卖♥♥掉整个公♥司♥
I break it up into pieces, and then I sell that off. It’s worth more than the whole.
是把公♥司♥分开卖♥♥出去 这比整个卖♥♥赚钱
So it’s sort of like, um, stealing cars and selling ’em for the parts, right?
这有点像偷来的汽车 拆成零件卖♥♥出去 是吗
Yeah, sort of. But legal. Mmhmm.
是有点像 但是合法的 嗯
There. See? Now it’s perfect. Not bad.
这样 看? 这就好了 不错呀
Not bad at all. Where’d you learn to do that?
很好哦 你在哪学的
Well, I screwed the debate team in high school.
高中的时候 我跟一整队的男人好过
I had a grandpa who was nice to me.
我的祖父对我很好
He liked ties on Sundays.
每到星期天 他总喜欢系领带
Mind if I, uh, take a swim in your tub before I go?
如果你不介意 我想在走前 借你的澡池游个泳
Not at all. Just stay in the shallow end.
没问题 注意呆在浅水区
Hello? Edward, it’s Phil.
喂? 我是菲利普
Listen, I’m running out the door. I just wanna let you know.
我只想告诉你
Morse is all set for tonight. Oh, that’s good. He’s bringing his grandson.
摩西想今晚跟你吃饭 很好 他会带上他的孙子
He’s grooming him to take over. I don’t know.
教他的孙子怎么管理公♥司♥
Ah, yes. Very intense young man named David. Plays polo.
我认识他 他叫戴维 热情的年轻人 喜欢打马球
Look, I gotta say this again. I don’t like you going alone.
我必须重申这点 我不喜欢你单独去
Look. I just think it’d be better if you, if you went with a date, you know?
如果你是去约会…那还好一点
Keep it social.
别脱离社会轨道
Edward, do you hear me?
爱德华 你还在听吗
Uh, yes. Yeah, I’m here. What is that?
我正听着呢 什么声音?
Housekeeping is singing.
清洁工在唱歌♥
Yeah. Listen,
听我说 爱德华
Edward, I know a lot of nice girls. No, you don’t.
我认识许多好姑娘 不见得
Besides, I already have one.
再说 我已经有一个了
You just concentrate on finding out what Morse is up to.
你还是把精力放在摩西身上吧
I’m on my way.
我要走了
Don’t you just love Prince? More than life itself.
喜欢王子的歌♥吗 比实际生活好
Don’t you knock? Vivian,
你怎么不敲门? 薇薇安
I have a business proposition for you.
有个职位想要给你
What do you want? I’m gonna be in town until Sunday.
干嘛 到这个星期天我都会在这里
I’d like you to spend the week with me.
我想要你跟我呆一个星期
Really? Yes.
真的? 是的
Yes, I’d like to hire you as an employee.
我想雇你
Would you consider spending the week with me?
能考虑与我共渡一周吗?
And I will pay you to be at my beck and call.
我付钱 而你随叫随到
Look, I’d love to be your beck-and-call girl,
我愿意让你随叫随到
but, um, you’re a rich, good-lookin’ guy.
可是 你是个富有英俊的男人
You could get a million girls free.
有成千上万的姑娘愿意免费跟你做伴
I want a professional. I don’t need any romantic hassles this week.
我想要个专业的 这星期 我不需要任何争吵
If you’re talkin’ 24 hours a day, it’s gonna cost you.
如果按一天24小时算 可是要很多钱哦
Oh, yes, of course.
对的 当然
All right. Here we go.
好吧 我们开始谈判
Give me a ballpark figure. How much?
先给我个估价 多少钱?
Six full nights. Days too.
六整夜 还有白天
Four thousand. Six nights at 300 is 1,800.
4000元 一夜300 六夜应该是1800元
You want days too. Two thousand.
还有白天呢 2000元
Three thousand. Done.
3000元 成交
Holy shit!
我的乖乖!
Vivian?
薇薇安
Vivian, is that a yes?
薇薇安 这是同意的意思?
Y-Y-Yes.
是的
Yes!
是的
I’ll be gone most of the day. I want you to buy some clothes.
白天我基本不在 我要你去买♥♥些衣服
You really should think about traveller’s cheques. We may be going out evenings.
你真应该准备点旅行支票 我们晚上可能会出去
You’ll need something to wear. Like what?
你需要些穿的 什么样的?
Oh, nothing too flashy. Not too sexy.
别太花哨 别太性感
Conservative. You understand? Boring.
保守一些的 明白吗 老气的
Elegant. Any questions?
高雅的 还有问题吗
Can I call you “Eddie”? Not if you expect me to answer.
我能叫呼你”爱迪”吗 想让我理你就别这么叫
I would’ve stayed for 2,000.
我可能只要你2000元
I would’ve paid four. I’ll see you tonight.
我可能会付你4000元 晚上见
Baby, I’m gonna treat you so nice, you’re never gonna wanna let me go.
宝贝 我要好好伺候你 让你永远也不想让我走
Three thousand for six days, and, Vivian, I will let you go.
六天就要价3000元 薇薇安 我会让你走的
But I’m here now.
可我现在在这
Three thousand dollars!
3000元!
Hello. I called and called. Where were you last night?
喂 我给你打了好多次电♥话♥ 昨晚你在哪
Ma? It’s Viv.
谁 是薇薇安
Oh, hi. I had to party. Where are you?
我必须干活 你在哪
Oh, man, are you ready for this? The guy? The Lotus?
你想听吗 那个开劳特斯的家伙 记得吗
I am in his hotel room in Beverly Hills.
我现在在贝佛利山
The penthouse. His bathroom is bigger than the Blue Banana.
他的套房♥里 光是卫生间就比”蓝香蕉”还要大
Do I have to hear this? Kit, he wants me to stay the whole week. And you know what he’s gonna give me?
干嘛? 他要我呆一周 你知道他给我啥
Guess. You’ll never guess.
猜猜 你永远也猜不到
Three thousand dollars. Bullshit!
3000元! 吹牛!
I swear to God, and extra money to buy clothes.
我向上帝发誓 是真的 还有额外的钱买♥♥衣服
Oh, man, I am bummed! I gave that guy to you!
我靠! 我真蠢! 是我把他让给你的!
Three thousand. Really? Is he twisted?
3000元? 真的? 他性变♥态♥?
No. Ugly? He’s goodlooking.
不 是个丑八怪? 长得很帅
Oh, what’s wrong with him? Nothing.
那他有什么不对劲? 没有
Did he give you the money yet? The end of the week.
他已经付钱给你了吗 结束后再付钱
That’s what’s wrong with him. Well, he gave me 300 for last night,
他的问题就在这 可是昨晚的300元 他已经给我了
and, Kit, I’m gonna leave some at the front desk for you.
我会在总台给你留些钱
I want you to pick it up. I’m at the Regent Beverly Wilshire.
我想让你来取 我在李金特贝佛利威舍尔饭店
Write it down. Are you writing it down? You’ll forget it.
把它写下来 写下来了吗 别忘了
Write it down.
写下来
Reg…Bev…Wil. Now, one more thing.
李金特…贝佛利…威舍尔 还有一件事
Where do I go for the clothes? Good stuff. On him.
我应该到哪去买♥♥衣服 高级点的 是他付钱
In Beverly Hills? Yeah. Rodeo Drive, baby.
在贝佛利山吗 罗德奥路 宝贝
Hi. Yes, ma’am. May I help you?
你好 你好 有什么事吗
Yeah, I’m leaving this here for Kit De Luca. She’s gonna pick it up.
我把这个留给凯特·路卡 她会来取的
Don’t open that. Uh, no, ma’am.
你别打开 不会的 夫人
Miss Wilson, do you know that lady? No, sir.
威尔森小姐 你认识那个女人吗 不认识
May I help you?
有什么事吗
I’m just checking things out.
随便看看
Are you looking for something in particular?
你在找什么特殊的式样吗
No. Well, yeah. Um, something conservative.
不 是 那种保守点的
Yes.

You got nice stuff. Thank you.
你们这的衣服真不错 谢谢
How much is this? I don’t think this would fit you.
多少钱 我认为这不适合你穿
Well, I didn’t ask if it would fit. I asked how much it was.
我没问你是不是适合我 我问多少钱一件
How much is this, Marie? It’s very expensive.
多少钱一件 玛丽 这件衣服很贵
It’s very expensive.
非常贵
Look, I got money to spend in here.
我到这儿就是要花钱的
I don’t think we have anything for you.
我想这里没什么适合你的
You’re obviously in the wrong place. Please leave.
你显然走错地方了 请你离开
Doctor’s office. Two blocks down, to the left.
医生的办公室 经过下面的两个街区 往左走
You have an appointment?
你有预约吗?
Tiffany’s taking the corner space. They’ll like the project.
蒂凡尼买♥♥下这个地方 他们会喜欢这个项目的
I’ve very excited about the whole thing.
对这个项目 我感到非常兴奋
Did you realize that Via Rodeo is the first new street in Beverly Hills in 75 years?
罗德奥有75年历史了 是贝佛利山新建的第一条街
Excuse me, miss. May I help you? I’m going to my room.
对不起 小姐 你有什么事吗 我要回我的房♥间
Uh, do you have a key? Oh, I forgot that cardboard thing.
你有房♥间钥匙吗? 我忘了那个像卡一样的钥匙
I’m on the top floor. You’re a guest here?
我住在顶层 你是这儿的客人吗
I’m with a friend. Oh? And who would that be?
我跟朋友一起 你的朋友是谁?
Edward. Edward?
爱德华 爱德华?
Edward. Edward, uh…
爱德华…
He knows me. Dennis.
他认识我 丹尼斯
Dennis, did you just come off the night shift? Hmm?
丹尼斯 你刚值完夜班吗
Yes, sir. Do you know this young lady?
是的 先生 你认识这位女士吗
She’s with Mr Lewis. Mr Lewis.
她是跟路易斯先生来的 路易斯先生
That’s it. Edward Lewis. Thanks, Dennis.
就是他 爱德华·路易斯 谢谢你 丹尼斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!