别害羞 你是只老鼠
Whatever you did, they liked it.
不管你做了什么 他们喜欢
Yeah. This could work.
这也许行得通
Hey, they liked the soup!
他们喜欢那锅汤
They liked the soup. Do you think you could do it again?
他们喜欢那锅汤 你能再煮一锅吗?
Okay, I’m going to let you out now.
好 我现在放你出来
But we’re together on this. Right?
不过我们要合作 好吗?
Okay.

So this is it.
到家了
I mean, it’s not much, but it’s, you know…
地方不是很宽敞 请你屈就吧
Not much.
真是简陋
It could be worse.
不过还好
There’s heat and light and a couch with a TV.
有炉火、电灯 还有沙发可以看电视
So, you know, what’s mine is yours.
我的就是你的
Are you…
你是不是…
Is this a dream?
我在做梦吗?
The best kind of dream.
最好的梦
One we can share.
我俩共享的美梦
But why here?
但为何在此地?
Why now?
为何在此时?
Why not here?
为何不在此地?
Why not now?
为何不在此时?
What better place to dream than in Paris?
还有哪里比巴黎更适合做梦呢?
Morning, Little Chef. Rise and…
早安 小厨师 该起床了
Oh, no.

Idiot! I knew this would happen!
白痴 我就知道会发生
I let a rat into my place and tell him what’s mine is his!
我带一只老鼠回家 还告诉它我的就是它的
Eggs, gone!
蛋没了
Stupid! He’s stolen food and hit the road! What did I expect?
笨蛋!他偷了食物就落跑 我真是自食恶果
That’s what I get for trusting a…
我竟然相信了一只老…
Hi. Is that for me?
这是给我的吗?
That’s good. What did you put in this?
真好吃! 你放了什么东西进去?
Where’d you get that?
你在哪里弄的?
Look, it’s delicious. But don’t steal. I’ll buy some spices, okay?
听着 美食不该用偷的 我会去买些香料回来 好吗?
Oh, no. We’re going to be late. And on the first day!
第一天上班就要迟到了
Come on, Little Chef!
来吧! 我的小主厨
Though I, like many other critic,
”尽管如同其他评论家一样” ”
had written off Gusteau as irrelevant since the great chef’s death,
”在食神过世后 便不再对该餐厅发表评论” ”
the soup was a revelation. A spicy yet subtle taste experience.”
”但我却尝到绝无仅有的汤 香料的运用几乎如神来之笔” ”
Solene LeClaire? Yes!
傅培美? 是的
Against all odds, Gusteau’s has recaptured our attention.
”食神餐厅值得令我们再度注目” ”
Only time will tell if they deserve it.”
”时间将证明 他们是否禁得起考验” ”
Well…
嗯…
You know.
你知道
Look, I know it’s stupid and weird, but neither of us can do this alone,
我知道这很白痴 但若不合作 什么也做不了
so we got to do it together, right? You with me?
所以我必须这么做 你同意吗?
So let’s do this thing!
那就开始吧
I…
我…
Welcome to hell. Now, recreate the soup.
欢迎来到地狱 现在开始煮汤吧
Take as much time as you need. All week if you must.
你有很充裕的时间 用上一周也无所谓
Soup.

You little…
小混球…
You son of a…
狗娘养…
You got…
你得…
This is not going to work, Little Chef!
这行不通的 小主厨
I’m going to lose it if we do this anymore.
再这样下去会搞砸的
We’ve got to figure out something else.
我们必须另想办法
Something that doesn’t involve any biting, or nipping,
不需要咬啃抓掐的办法
or running up and down my body with your little rat feet.
不要用爪子 在我身上窜上、窜下的方法
The biting! No! Scampering! No!
不准咬、不准掐
No scampering or scurrying. Understand, Little Chef?
不准乱跑乱跳 了解吗?小主厨
Little Chef?
小主厨?
Oh, you’re hungry.
原来你饿了
Okay. So let’s think this out.
好了 我们一起来想办法
You know how to cook, and I know how to appear
你懂得烹调 我懂得怎么表现像个…
human.
人类
We need to work out a system so that I do what you want
我们得想个法子 让我照着你的想法去做
in a way that doesn’t look like I’m being controlled by a tiny rat chef.
别让我看起来像被一只老鼠控制
Would you listen to me? I’m insane! I’m insane! I’m insane!
我在说什么鬼东东? 我疯了! 我疯了
In a refrigerator talking to a rat about cooking in a gourmet restaurant.
在冷藏库里跟一只老鼠 谈如何合作烹饪
I will never pull this off! Linguini?
这不可能成功 小林?
We gotta communicate.
我们必须找出沟通之道
I can’t be constantly checking for a yes or no head shake from a…
我无法正确判断 你是点头还是摇头
The rat! I saw it!
老鼠! 我看见了
A rat? Yes, a rat. Right next to you.
老鼠? 是的 老鼠 就在你身边
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干嘛?
I’m just familiarizing myself with, you know, the vegetables and such.
我想熟悉一下蔬菜之类的食材
Get out.
出去
One can get too familiar with vegetables, you know!
跟蔬菜混太熟会抓狂的
That was close. Are you okay up there?
好险! 你还好吗?
How did you do that?
你怎么办到的?
That’s strangely involuntary!
不自主的动作还真怪
One look and I knew we had the same crazy idea.
看一眼就知道 你我有相同的疯狂想法
Okay.
好了
Where are you taking me? Wait.
你要带我去哪里? 等一下
Wait. I’m sorry.
等一下 对不起
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
(意大利面)
A votre sante!
为健康干杯
All right.
好啦
That should do it.
这应该可以了
Congratulations. You were able to repeat your accidental success.
恭喜你 烧出一锅侥幸成功的汤
But you’ll need to know more than soup if you are to survive in my kitchen, boy.
不过想在我的厨房生存 你得知道比汤更多的东西
Colette will be responsible for teaching you how we do things here.
乐乐会负责 教你我们做事的方法
Listen, I just want you to know
听着 我只要你知道
how honored I am to be studying under such…
我很荣幸能向你求教…
No! You listen. I just want you to know exactly who you are dealing with.
不! 你给我听着 我会让你知道你面对的是谁
How many women do you see in this kitchen?
你在这厨房看到几个女人?
Well, I…
我…
Only me. Why do you think that is? Well, I…
只有我 想知道原因吗? 这个…我
Because haute cuisine is an antiquated hierarchy
因为制作高级料理的环境 是一种阶级制度
built upon rules written by stupid old men.
这种破制度 是由那个迂腐老厨师建立的
Rules designed to make it impossible for women to enter this world.
目的是不让女人进入这一行业
But still I’m here. How did this happen?
但我却在这里 想知道原因何在吗?
Because, well, because you…
因为你…
Because I am the toughest cook in this kitchen.
因为我是这厨房里 最强悍的厨师
I’ve worked too hard for too long to get here
我千辛万苦才挣得这个地位
and I am not going to jeopardize it for some garbage boy who got lucky.
我不会让侥幸的清洁工搞砸
Got it?
懂吗?
Easy to cook. Easy to eat. Gusteau makes Chinese food
轻松煮 轻松吃 食神牌中式速食包
Chine easy.
康师傅
Excellent work, Francois, as usual. It’s good, isn’t it?
干得好 方师傅 一点都没变 很不错 对不对?
I want you to work up something for my latest frozen food concept.
我要你替我的冷冻食品 想些新花样
Gusteau’s Corn Puppies.
食神的油炸玉米狗
They’re like corn dogs, only smaller. Bite size.
样子就像炸热狗 不过小一点 一口就可以吃掉
What are corn dogs?
什么是炸热狗?
Cheap sausages dipped in batter and deep fried. You know, American.
廉价香肠裹上奶油炸得熟透 就像美式速食一样
Whip something up.
加些东西上去
Maybe Gusteau in overalls and Huckleberry Tom hat.
也许让食神穿工作服 戴上帽子
Or as a big ear of corn in doggie make up.
或者穿上玉米装 再打扮小狗模样
Yes. But, please, with dignity.
好的 但拜托要体面点
(蕊娜.林葛尼)
Get my lawyer!
找我的律师来
Well, the will stipulates
遗嘱里载明
that if after a period of two years from the date of death
要是食神过世两年内
no heir appears,
没有继承人出现
Gusteau’s business interests will pass to his sous chef. You.
食神餐厅将归现任主厨 也就是你 所有
I know what the will stipulates.
我知道遗嘱写些什么
What I want to know is if this letter… If this boy changes anything!
我想知道的是这封信… 或者那男孩会不会改变什么
There’s not much resemblance.
看起来不太像
There’s no resemblance at all. He is not Gusteau’s son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!