我急需要这个 我会还你的…
I’m going to pick that up.
我要那个
I got some of that spice.
我要一种香料
Okay.
好了
What are you doing? You’re supposed
你在干嘛? 我们都以为
to be preparing the Gusteau recipe.
你正在准备食神的食谱
This is the recipe.
这就是食谱里的食材呀
The recipe doesn’t call for white truffle oil!
食谱里没有白松露油
What else have you… You are improvising?
其他还有什么… 你要即兴创作吗?
This is no time to experiment. The customer are waiting.
没有时间作实验了 客人正等着呢
You’re right. I should listen to you!
你是对的 我应该听你的
Stop that! Stop what?
住手 住什么手?
Freaking me out! Whatever you are doing, stop it.
你吓到我了 你在做什么? 住手
Where is the special order? Coming!
特餐好了没? 马上来
I thought we were together on this. We are together.
我以为我们要合作完成它 我们是呀
Then what are you doing? It’s very hard to explain.
那么你在干嘛? 这很难解释
The special? Come get it!
特餐呢? 来了
Whoa, whoa. I forgot the anchovy licorice sauce.
我忘了鱼甘草酱
Don’t you dare. I’m not, I’m not. I’m…
你敢? 我不敢 我不敢 我…
Sorry.
对不起
Is Linguini’s dish done yet?
小林的私房菜好了吗?
Ja. It’s as bad as we remember. Just went out.
跟记忆中的一样烂 已经端出去了
Did you taste it? Ja, of course, before he changed it.
你尝过了吗? 当然! 在他更动调味之前
Good. What? How could he change it?
很好! 什么? 你怎么让他更动了?
He changed it as it was going out the door!
他在菜端出去前更动的
They love it!
客人爱死了
Other diners are already asking about it, about Linguini.
其他客人也指名 要点小林的私房菜
I have seven more orders!
我有七份餐单
That’s wonderful.
太棒了
I’d like one of those.
我也想点一份那个
Special order!
特餐
What is that?
那是什么?
Special order! Special order! Special order!
特餐! 特餐! 特餐!
To Linguini.
敬小林
Congratulations, Mr. Linguini. Cheers, ja?
恭喜你 小林先生 干杯
Drink now, there’s plenty.
喝吧! 酒多的是
Take a break, Little Chef. Get some air.
休息一下吧! 小主厨 吃点东西
We really did it tonight.
我们成功了
Dah!
逮到了
Got your toque!
拿到你的帽子了
Oh, seriously now.
说正经的
I’d love to have a little talk with you, Linguini, in my office.
我想跟你谈谈 小林 到我办公室来
Am I in trouble? Trouble? No.
我惹了麻烦吗? 麻烦?没有
A little wine, a friendly chat. Just us cooks.
喝点酒 聊聊天 厨师对厨师
The plongeur won’t be coming to you for advice anymore, eh, Colette?
清洁工不会再理你了 乐乐
He’s gotten all he needs.
他得到他想要的了
Toasting your success, eh, Linguini?
为你的成功干杯 小林
Good for you.
真有你的
I just took it to be polite. I don’t really drink, you know.
我是为了礼貌才举杯 我其实滴酒不沾
Of course you don’t. I wouldn’t either if I was drinking that.
我知道 要我喝那种垃圾我也不愿意
But you would have to be an idiot of elephantine proportions
但如果你错过 这瓶61年的拉普堡红酒
not to appreciate this ’61 Chateau Latour.
那就是个白痴了
And you, Monsieur Linguini, are no idiot.
小林先生绝不会是个白痴
Let us toast your non idiocy.
敬睿智的你
Remy! Emile?
小米 大米?
I can’t believe it! You’re alive!
真不敢相信! 你还活着
You made it! I thought I’d never see you guys again!
你办到了 我以为我再也看不到你了说
We figured you didn’t survive the rapids.
我们以为你逃不出那道急流
And what are you eating?
你吃些什么?
I don’t really know.
我也不确定
I think it was some sort of wrapper once.
可能以前拿来包过什么吧
What? No. You’re in Paris now, baby. My town.
什么? 不你可是身处巴黎 我的地盘
No brother of mine eats rejectamenta in my town.
我不准我的兄弟 在我的地盘上啃垃圾
Remy! You are stealing? You told Linguini he could trust you.
小米! 你想偷东西吗? 你向小林承诺可以相信你的
And he can. It’s for my brother. But the boy could lose his job.
当然 不过这是为我兄弟偷的 但小林可能因此丢了工作
Which means I would, too. It’s under control, okay?
那表示我也会有事 一切都在掌握中 放心
More wine? I shouldn’t, but… Okay.
再来一杯? 不能再喝了… 好吧
So, where did you train, Linguini?
小林 你在哪里学的厨艺?
Train? All right.
厨艺? 别闹了
Surely you don’t expect me to believe this is your first time cooking?
别以为我会相信 这是你的第一次
It’s not. I knew it!
才不是 我就知道
It’s my… Second, third, fourth… Fifth time.
这是我的… 2、3、4… 第5次
Monday was my first time.
星期一才是第一次
But I’ve taken out the garbage lots of times before that…
不过之前 我已经倒过很多次垃圾了
Yes, yes. Have some more wine.
是是 再喝一点吧
Tell me, Linguini, about your interests.
告诉我你都做什么消遣?
Do you like animals?
喜欢动物吗?
What? Animals? What kind?
什么? 动物? 哪一种?
The usual, dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs,
一般的… 狗猫马天竺鼠
rats.
老鼠?
I brought you something to…
我给你带了一些…
No, no, no, no!
不不不不
Spit that out right now!
吐掉它
I have got to teach you about food. Close your eyes.
我必须教你如何品尝美食 闭上眼睛
Now take a bite of… No! No! No!
现在尝一小块… 不不不
Don’t just hork it down! Too late.
不要整块吞下去 来不及了
Here.
这里
Chew it slowly. Only think about the taste.
慢慢地嚼它 想像那种味道
See? Not really.
感觉到了吗? 一点点
Creamy, salty sweet, an oaky nuttiness.
柔滑、又咸又甜 还带点坚果的味道
You detect that? Oh, I’m detecting nuttiness.
感觉到了吗? 我吃到了坚果
Close your eyes. Now taste this.
闭上眼睛 尝尝这个
Whole different thing, right? Sweet, crisp, slight tang on the finish.
完全不一样的感觉 对不对? 又脆又甜 还有点辛辣
Okay. Now, try them together.
好的 现在一起尝尝看
Okay.
好的
I think I’m getting a little something there.
我觉得我吃到了什么?
It might be the nuttiness. See?
可能是坚果味 还有呢?
Could be the tang. That’s it.
可能是辛辣味 这就对了
Now, imagine every great taste in the world
现在想像世上所有的美味
being combined into infinite combinations.
可以组合成无限可能的味道
Tastes that no one has tried yet! Discoveries to be made!
去尝试没人尝过的味道 新味道等着被发掘
I think…
我想…
You lost me again. Yeah.
我又被你弄迷糊了 真是…
But that was interesting.
不过这很有趣
Most interesting garbage I ever… Hey! What are we doing?
大部分我吃过有趣的垃圾… 嘿!我们在干嘛?
Dad doesn’t know you’re alive yet!
老爸还不知道你活着
We’ve got to go to the colony! Everyone will be thrilled!
我们回鼠窝去 肯定把大家吓一跳
Yeah! But… What?
但是… 怎么了?
Thing is, I kind of have to…
事情是这样的…
What do you “have to” more than family?
什么事情比家人更重要?
What’s more important here?
这里有什么重要的事?
Well, I…
这个…
It wouldn’t hurt to visit.
来玩一下应该没关系
Have you had a pet rat? No.
你该养过宠物鼠吧 没有
Did you work in a lab with rats? No.
那实验室里老鼠呢? 没有
Perhaps you lived in squalor at some point?
或许你就住在老鼠窝中
Nopety nopety no.
没有没有没有
You know something about rats! You know you do!
你一定知道老鼠某些事 就像你所做的
You know who know do whacka doo. Ratta tatta.
你知道用蔬菜焖炖的那道菜 法式杂菜煲
Hey! Why do they call it that? What?
为什么人们这样称呼它? 什么?
Ratatouille. It’s like a stew, right? Why do they call it that?
法式杂菜煲就像炖出来的菜 这菜名怎么来的?
If you’re going to name a food,
如果你要给食物命名
you should give it a name that sounds delicious.
你该取一个念起来很可口的名字
Ratatouille doesn’t sound delicious. It sounds like “rat” and “patootie.”
法式杂菜煲听起来 像老鼠加上杂七杂八的名字
Rat patootie. Which does not sound delicious.
法式杂菜煲不好听
Regrettably we are all out of wine.
真可惜 酒喝光了
My son has returned!
我儿子回来了
And finding someone to replace you for poison checker has been a disaster.
取代你试毒的家伙老是出包
Nothing’s been poisoned, thank God, but it hasn’t been easy.
不会再有毒食出现了 谢天谢地 这工作可不容易
You didn’t make it easy. I know. I am sorry, Dad.
你可不能马虎了事 我知道 对不起 老爸
Well, the important thing is that you’re home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!