当然 食神绝不会拒绝
Any son of Renata’s is more than…
更何况是蕊娜的儿子
Yes, well, we could file this and if something suitable opens up…
我们会归档 等有缺的时候…
We have already hired him.
我们已经雇用他了
What? How dare you hire someone without my…
什么? 你竟敢未征得我的同意 就雇用任何人…
We needed a garbage boy.
我们需要一个清洁工
Oh, garbage. Well…
噢 清洁工 好吧
I’m glad it worked out.
很高兴问题解决了
I can’t believe it.
我真不敢相信
A real gourmet kitchen, and I get to watch.
食神的厨房就在我的眼前
You’ve read my book. Let us see how much you know, huh?
你既然读了我的书 看看你懂了多少
Which one is the chef?
那一位是主厨?
Oh, that guy. Very good.
那一个 很好
Who is next in command?
那一位是二厨?
The sous chef. There.
二厨 那一个
The sous is responsible for the kitchen when the chef’s not around.
当主厨不在时 就由二厨当家
Saucier, in charge of sauces. Very important.
调味厨师 负责调理酱料 这很重要
Chef de partie, demi chef de partie, both important.
领班、副领班 一样很重要
Commis, commis, they’re cooks. Very important.
厨师负责烹饪 很重要
You are a clever rat. Now, who is that?
你是只聪明的老鼠 那位又是谁?
Oh, him? He’s nobody.
他? 小人物
Not nobody. He is part of the kitchen.
这里没有小人物 每个人都是这里的一分子
No, he’s a plongeur or something.
他是清洁工
He washes dishes or takes out the garbage. He doesn’t cook.
负责洗盘子、倒垃圾 他不烹调
But he could. Uh, no.
但他也许可以 才不
How do you know? What do I always say?
你怎么知道的? 我平时是怎么说的?
Anyone can cook.
料理非难事
Well, yeah, anyone can. That doesn’t mean that anyone should.
是的 可以不表示 每个人都应该会烹调
Well, that is not stopping him. See?
好吧 但那并没有阻止他这么做 看
What is he doing? No. No! No, this is terrible!
他在干嘛?不 太可怕了
He’s ruining the soup. And nobody’s noticing?
他毁了那锅汤 没人发现吗?
It’s your restaurant. Do something.
这是你的餐厅 快阻止他
What can I do? I am a figment of your imagination.
我能做什么呢? 我只是你想像出的人物
But he’s ruining the soup! We got to tell someone that he’s…
他会毁了一锅汤 我们必须提出警告…
Table five coming up, right now.
五号桌上菜 快点
Coming down the line. Set.
小心后面 收到
Hot! Open oven!
烤箱打开了 小心烫哦!
Coming around.
来啰
Oui, chef. One filet mignon, three lamb, two duck.
一份菲力 三份羊小排 两份风鸭
Fire those souffles for table six, ja.
第六桌点的舒芙蕾好了没
Five minutes, chef. Oh, God.
还要五分钟 天呀
Tonight, I’d like to present the foie gras.
今晚本店郑重向您推荐鹅肝
It has a wonderful finish.
它的美味满点
Ready to go on table seven. Come on! Let’s go!
七桌准备上菜 快点上吧
Oui, chef.
是的 大厨
Remy! What are you waiting for?
小米 你还在等什么?
Is this going to become a regular thing with you?
你怎么老是神出鬼没?
You know how to fix it. This is your chance.
你知道怎么救那锅汤 这是你的机会
The soup! Where is the soup? Out of my way.
汤! 汤好了没? 让开
Move it, garbage boy!
让开 你这倒垃圾的
You are cooking?
你拿勺子干什么?
How dare you cook in my kitchen?
你敢在我的厨房烹饪?
Where do you get the gall
你向谁借的胆
to even attempt something so monumentally idiotic?
竟敢做出这么蠢的举动
I should have you drawn and quartered!
我应该把你五马分尸
I’ll do it. I think the law is on my side.
我相信大家都不会反对才是
Larousse, draw and quarter this man
莱鲁 把这家伙拖出去
after you put him in the duck press to squeeze the fat out of his head.
丢进榨鸭机 榨出他脑袋里的肥油
What are you blathering about? The soup!
你嘟嚷什么东西? 那碗汤
Soup?
汤?
Stop that soup!
阻止那碗汤
No!

Waiter.
服务生
Linguini!
小林
You’re fired!
你被炒了
F l R E D! Fired!
炒鱿鱼的炒
She wants to see the chef.
她说要见主厨
But he…
但是他…
What did the customer say? It was not a customer. It was a critic.
顾客怎么说? 那不是顾客 是评论家
Ego? Solene LeClaire.
伊古? 傅培美
LeClaire? What did she say? She likes the soup.
傅培美? 她怎么说? 她喜欢那锅汤
Wait. What do you mean, “Wait”?
等一下 要等什么?
You’re the reason I’m in this mess.
都是你的错
Someone is asking about your soup.
他们正在讨论你的汤
What are you playing at?
你玩什么把戏?
Am I still fired?
我还要滚蛋吗?
You can’t fire him. What?
你不能叫他滚 什么?
LeClaire likes it, yeah? She made a point of telling you so.
傅培美喜欢那锅汤 对吧? 而且她也指名要见你
If she write a review to that effect
如果她发表评论
and find out you fired the cook responsible…
却发现你炒了煮汤的厨师…
He’s a garbage boy. Who made something she liked.
他只是个清洁工 是谁煮出这锅美味的汤?
How can we claim to represent the name of Gusteau
想要维持食神餐厅不坠的名声
if we don’t uphold his most cherished belief?
我们必须坚守食神的信念
And what belief is that, Mademoiselle Tatou?
哪门子信念? 乐乐小姐
Anyone can cook.
料理非难事
Perhaps I have been a bit harsh on our new garbage boy.
也许我先前对新来的清洁工 太严厉了点
He has taken a bold risk
但他大胆面对挑战
and we should reward that, as Chef Gusteau would have.
我们应该像食神过去做的 奖赏他
If he wishes to swim in dangerous waters,
如果他这么爱冒险
who are we to deny him?
我们不该阻止他
You were escaping? Oh, yeah.
该闪了 对
Since you have expressed such an interest in his cooking career,
既然你对他这么有信心
you shall be responsible for it.
他是你的了
Anyone else?
还有其他意见吗?
Then back to work.
回去工作了
You are either very lucky or very unlucky.
你这走运的倒楣鬼
You will make the soup again, and this time, I’ll be paying attention.
再给我煮一锅相同的汤出来 我会盯着你
Very close attention.
盯得紧紧的
They think you might be a cook. But you know what I think, Linguini?
也许你是厨师的料 但你知道我怎么想吗?
I think you are a sneaky, overreaching little…
你这奸诈狡猾的…
Rat!
老鼠
Rat! Get the rat.
老鼠 抓住它
Linguini. Get something to trap it.
小林 找些东西来抓它
It’s getting away. Get it, get it, get it.
它要跑了! 抓住它 抓住它
What should I do now? Kill it.
现在怎么办? 杀了它
Now? No, not in the kitchen. Are you mad?
现在? 厨房里不行 你疯了吗?
Do you know what would happen to us
如果被人发现 我们的厨房里有老鼠
if anyone knew we had a rat in our kitchen?
你知道会有什么后果吗?
They’d close us down.
勒令停业
Our reputation is hanging by a thread as it is.
到时餐厅声望就会像这只老鼠一样
Take it away from here. Far away. Kill it. Dispose of it. Go!
把它弄走 愈远愈好 杀了它 处理掉 快点
Don’t look at me like that! You aren’t the only one who’s trapped.
别那样看着我! 不是只有你有麻烦
They expect me to cook it again!
他们要我再煮一锅汤
I mean, I’m not ambitious. I wasn’t trying to cook.
我胸无大志 也不想当厨师
I was just trying to stay out of trouble.
我只是不想惹麻烦
You’re the one who was getting fancy with the spices!
那一锅是你调的料
What did you throw in there? Oregano? No? What? Rosemary?
你丢了什么东西进去? 奥勒冈草? 迷迭香?
That’s a spice, isn’t it? Rosemary?
那是种香料 是不是迷迭香?
You didn’t throw rosemary in there?
你没有加迷迭香?
Then what was all the flipping and all the throwing the…
那么扔了些什么进锅里去呢?
I need this job. I’ve lost so many.
我需要这份工作 我已经搞砸太多工作
I don’t know how to cook, and now I’m actually talking to a rat as if you…
我不知道怎么烹饪 现在我却对着一只老鼠说话
Did you nod?
你点头了?
Have you been nodding?
你是不是点头了?
You understand me?
你听得懂我说的话?
So I’m not crazy!
所以我还没疯
Wait a second, wait a second.
等一下
I can’t cook, can I?
我不会烹调
But you…
可是你…
You can, right?
你会 是不是?
Look, don’t be so modest. You’re a rat, for Pete’s sake.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!