那只老鼠 没错
Is the rat important?
那只老鼠重要吗?
Of course not! He just wants me to think that it is.
当然不 那只是障眼法
Oh, I see the theatricality of it.
我知道怎么回事了
A rat appears on the boy’s first night, I order him to kill it.
老鼠出现在男孩来求职的晚上 我要他杀了它
And now he wants me to see it everywhere.
想让我觉得鼠魂不散
It’s here! No, it isn’t, it’s here!
它在这里 它不在这里
Am I seeing things, am I crazy? Is there a phantom rat or is there not?
我看起像疯了吗? 到底老鼠存不存在?
But, oh, no!
但是想都别想
I refuse to be sucked into his little game of…
我不会掉进他的小圈套里
Should I be concerned about this? About you?
我该对这情况感到忧心吗? 关于你…
I can’t fire him. He’s getting attention.
我不能炒了他 他愈来愈受注意
If I fire him now, everyone will wonder why.
如果现在炒他鱿鱼 必定招来许多质疑
And the last thing I want is people looking into this.
如果有人追根究柢 最后一定会东窗事发
What are you so worried about?
你到底担心什么?
Isn’t it good to have the press?
受到媒体关注不好吗?
Isn’t it good to have Gusteau’s name getting headlines?
让食神餐厅登上头版不错呀
Not if they’re over his face!
他的脸孔上报就不妙
Gusteau’s already has a face, and it’s fat and lovable and familiar.
食神餐厅已有代言人了 胖胖的亲切的可爱的脸
And it sells burritos! Millions and millions of burritos!
而这张脸代言食神卷饼 会赚来很多很多钱!
The deadline passes in three days.
离最后期限还有三天
Then you can fire him whenever he ceases to be valuable
到时他没了利用价值 你就可以炒了他
and no one will ever know.
不会有人知道
I was worried about the hair sample you gave me.
我担心的是你给我的毛发样本
I had to send them back to the lab. Why?
我必须再送验一次 为什么?
Because the first time it came back identified as rodent hair.
因为第一次比对结果发现 那是一根鼠毛
No, no, no. What?
不不不 怎么了?
Try this. It’s better.
试试这个 这个比较好
Well, because you…
好 因为你…
Rat!
老鼠
Disgusting little creatures.
恶心的小东西
I was reminded how fragile it all was.
这提醒了我这世界有多脆弱
How the world really saw me.
人类世界是如何看待我
And it just kept getting better.
而且情形愈来愈凄惨
Remy!
小米
Hey, hey, hey, little brother!
嘿嘿嘿! 我的小兄弟
We were afraid you weren’t going to, you know, show up.
正担心找不到你呢
Hey, Remy! How you doing? You told them?
小米你在干嘛? 你告诉他们了?
Emile, that’s exactly what I said not to do!
大米 我说过千万别这么做
But you know these guys. They’re my friends.
但他们是我的朋友
I didn’t think you meant them.
我以为你指的是其他的老鼠
Look, I’m sorry.
对不起
Don’t tell me you’re sorry, tell them you’re sorry.
别跟我说对不起 跟他们说吧
Is there a problem over here? No, there is not.
有问题吗? 没有
Wait here.
在这里等着
It’s locked?
锁上了?
Remy, what are you doing in here?
小米 你在这干嘛?
Okay. Emile shows up with…
大米带了一群…
Okay, I said not to. I told him… He goes and blabs to…
我告诉他别说出去 但他还是泄漏了
Yeah, it’s a disaster.
真的很糟糕
Anyway, they’re hungry, the food safe is locked and I need the key.
反正他们饿了 食物锁在冷藏库 我来这里找钥匙
They want you to steal food? Yes. No! It’s…
他们要你来偷食物? 是的 不 只是…
It’s complicated. It’s family. They don’t have your ideals.
这有点复杂 这是家务事 他们没你那种想法
Ideals? If Chef Fancy Pants had any ideals,
想法? 如果饭桶主厨有任何想法
you think I’d be hawking barbecue over here?
你认为我还会在这里卖烧烤吗?
Or microwave burritos?
或者是墨西哥微波玉米煎饼
Or, Tooth, I say, Tooth Pick’n Chicken?
只能塞牙缝的速食鸡块
About as French as a corn dog!
法式玉米热狗
Coming soon!
马上来
We’re inventing new ways to sell out over here.
我们正要发明新的促销方法
Will ye be wanting some haggis bites?
要来一份羊肉炸碎布丁吗?
I cannot control how they use my image, Remy.
我控制不了他们 我的肖像权被滥用了 小米
I am dead! Can you guys shut up?
我已经死了 闭嘴
I’ve got to think! Word’s getting out. If I can’t keep them quiet,
我需要思考 消息已经走漏 如果不能封住他们的嘴
the entire clan’s gonna be after me with their mouths open and…
到时整个家族 会张大嘴天天追着我跑
Here it is.
在这里
Hey. Your will!
你的遗嘱!
Oh, this is interesting. Mind if I… Not at all.
这真有趣 我可以看吗? 请便
Linguini?
小林?
Why would Linguini be filed with your will?
小林怎么会和遗嘱放在一起?
This used to be my office.
这里曾是我的办公室
(DNA化验报告)
(蕊娜:食神与我曾经亲密…)
(食神餐厅继承人…两年内…)
(我的儿子小林…)
(请不要告诉…)
(在世的继承人…)
(小林…食神之子…)
He’s your son?
他是你儿子?
I have a son? How could you not know this?
我有个儿子? 你怎么可能不知道?
I am a figment of your imagination. You did not know, how could I?
我是你想像出来的人物 你不知道 我哪可能知道?
Well, your son is the rightful owner of this restaurant!
你的儿子有合法权利 继承食神餐厅
No! No! The rat!
不不! 老鼠!
Sorry, chef. The rat! It’s stolen my documents!
主厨 对不起! 那只老鼠偷了我的文件
It’s getting away! Hey, Mr. Chef!
它要逃走了 主厨先生
You!
你!
Get out of my office. He’s not in your office. You are in his.
滚出我的办公室 不 是你在他的办公室
Bottoms up, Linguini!
干杯! 小林
Cheers, ja.
干杯
(新秀主厨入主食神餐厅)
(小林主厨放弃冷冻食品)
(新主人令食神餐厅面目一新)
(食神餐厅评鉴增加一颗星)
Chef! Chef! Chef Linguini!
主厨! 主厨! 小林主厨!
Your rise has been meteoric, yet you have no formal training.
你突然崛起却没受过正规学艺
What is the secret to your genius?
请问你发展天赋的秘诀是什么?
Secret? You want the truth?
秘诀? 你想听实话吗?
I am Gusteau’s son. It’s in my blood I guess.
我是食神之子 秘诀在我的血液里
But you weren’t aware of that fact until very recently.
但是你不是最近 才发现你身世的秘密吗?
No.

And it resulted in your taking ownership of this restaurant.
你因此继承了食神餐厅
How did you find out?
你怎么发现的?
Well, some part of me just knew.
我心中的某个部分告诉我的
The Gusteau part?
应该是有关食神的那一部分
Where do you get your inspiration? Inspiration has many names.
你的灵感从哪里来的? 灵感大部分由名字而来
Mine is named Colette. What?
我的灵感从乐乐而来 什么?
Something’s stuck in my teeth.
我的牙缝里有菜渣
Health Inspector.
卫生局
I wish to report a rat infestation.
我要举报餐厅里有老鼠
It’s taken over my…
它霸占了我的…
Gusteau’s restaurant.
食神餐厅
Gusteau’s, eh?
食神餐厅吗?
I can drop by. Let’s see. First opening is three months.
我可以顺道去查一下 日期可能排在三个月后
It must happen now! It’s a gourmet restaurant!
不能马上调查吗? 那可是间高级餐厅
Monsieur, I have the information. If someone cancels, I’ll slot you in.
先生 我知道了 如果有人取消行程 我会马上去查
But the rat! You must…
但是那老鼠… 你必须…
It stole my documents.
那老鼠偷了我的餐厅
It’s past opening time.
已经过了营业时间了
He should have finished an hour ago.
一个小时前就该结束了
Bonjour, ma cherie. Join us.
你好 我的女主厨 欢迎加入
We were just talking about my inspiration.
我们正在聊灵感
Yes, he calls it his tiny chef.
他的灵感叫做小主厨
Not that, dearest. I meant you.
不是 我说的是你
It’s him. Ego?
是他 伊古?
Anton Ego!
安通伊古
Is that Ego?
那是伊古吗?
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
You are Monsieur Linguini? Hello.
你是小林先生吗? 你好
Pardon me for interrupting your premature celebration,
原谅我打断了你的庆祝会
but I thought it only fair to give you a sporting chance
但我觉得应该给你一个机会才公平
as you are new to this game.
毕竟你才加入这场游戏
Game? Yes.
游戏? 是的
And you’ve been playing without an opponent.
这场找不到对手的游戏 你已玩得够久了
Which is, as you may have guessed, against the rules.
不过这违反游戏规则
You’re Anton Ego.
你是安通伊古
You’re slow for someone in the fast lane.
你的反应 和你崛起的速度简直成反比

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!