这是我们在欧洲所有的电♥话♥和联♥系♥方式
Here are all our numbers and contact info over in Europe.
都在里面
So that’s everything there.
马文告诉我这段时间你想陪陪麦克斯
So Marvin tells me you want this time with Max.
是的
Yeah.
把监护权交给我是正确的选择
You did the right thing, giving me custody.
卡罗琳一定也希望如此
Caroline would have wanted that.
那就 八月二十七号♥给我们送到纽约
Now, have him back in New York on August 27th.
放心吧
That’s a deal.
那我们去找麦克斯好吗 去叫麦克斯
OK, let’s go get Max. OK? Let’s get Max.
没问题的
It’s OK.
要么你到车那边去 我来叫麦克斯出来
You want to go around the other side here and I’ll get Max?
麦克斯 再见 小伙子
Hey. Max. See you, pal.
麦克斯 宝贝 夏天一过我们就能见面了
Max, we’ll see you at the end of the summer, honey.
我是查理
I’m Charlie.
好久不见了 你也知道 我是你
It’s been a long time. You know, I’m your…
-你害惨我了 -小嘴还挺厉害
– You screwed me. – Nice mouth.
你知道他们要去哪儿吗
Do you know where they’re going?
-意大利吧 -对 意大利
– Italy? – Yeah, Italy.
那我♥干♥嘛要跟着你瞎混
So how did I get stuck here with you?
孩子别急 以后你好日子过都过不完
Relax, kid. You got a whole life of fine living ahead of you.
查理
Charlie!
那家伙毛了 准备走人了
Dude’s pissed. He’s going to take off.
是马文给你的钱吗
Did Marvin give you that money?
给 赶紧把钱结了
Here, just close the deal.
我马上就过去
I’ll be right there, OK?
-我叫贝莉 -麦克斯
– I’m Bailey. – Max.
麦克斯·肯顿
Max Kenton.
-这就是你 -对 是他
– So this is your… – Yeah, it’s him.
这你甭管了 好吗
Don’t worry about it, OK?
我看你们俩还真是
I’m looking at you two and…
赶紧过去把超恶男卸进去吧 多谢了
Just go and put Noisy in the shop, please? Thank you.
我出去时候你就跟她待在这里
You’re going to stay here with her while I’m on the road.
他给你多少
How much did he give you?
你想歪了
You’re coming at this the wrong way.
不 告诉我 我想知道
No, tell me. I want to know.
五万 好了吧
Fifty thousand, OK?
他给我五万 我把监护权交给她
He gave me $50,000 to sign you over to her.
现在可以闭嘴了吗
Will you shut up now?
你把我卖♥♥了
You sold me?
干嘛说这么难听啊
Sounds worse than it is.
-难听吗 -都是为了照顾你
– Really. – It’s to take care of you.
钱分我一半 我不用你照顾
Give me half the money and you won’t have to.
-你想去哪儿 -给我钱 不用管我
– Where are you going to go? – Give me the money. I’ll be fine.
我和你姨妈说
I told your aunt I’ll get
夏天过了就把你送回纽约
you to New York at the end of the summer.
你还会为黛布拉姨妈考虑吗
Now you’re concerned for Aunt Debra?
五万块你把我卖♥♥了 你欠我一半
You sold me for 50 grand. You owe me half!
没了 我买♥♥了个机器人
I don’t have it! I spent
花光了 好了吗 一分不剩
the money on a robot. It’s gone! OK? Gone!
我进店去了
I’m through here.
看看货吧
What do we got?
有请超恶男子
Noisy Boy has arrived.
空运贴纸和海关标签还不少啊
That’s a lot of airline stickers and customs tags.
他简直周游了趟世界
He’s been all over the world.
伦敦 日本 巴西 圣保罗
London, Japan, Brazil, Sao Paulo…
两年多没踏上过北美大♥陆♥
Hasn’t seen North American soil in over two years.
也许因为这样才这么便宜 算你厉害
Maybe that’s why you got such a good price, genius.
决定留下了吗
Decided to stay?
这是贝莉 她会照顾你几个星期
This is Bailey. She’ll be looking after you for a few weeks.
对了 你得帮我照顾他几个星期
Oh, by the way, I need you to look after the kid for a few weeks.
-我要分一半的钱 -怎么又扯回来了
– I want half that money. – Are we back to this again?
里面是真的机器人♥拳♥手吗
Is there a real robot boxer in there?
超恶男子在里面 听说过吗
Noisy Boy’s in there. You ever heard of him?
当然
Of course.
他曾和卢比肯争夺2016年世界机器人♥拳♥击大赛
He fought Rubicon for the WRB belt in 2016.
天啊 太帅了
Holy crap, he looks amazing.
他的复合装甲都换过了
His composite armor has been replaced.
看看内部是不是一样好
Let’s see if the insides look as good.
他和卢比肯那场比赛我看了二十几遍
I’ve watched that fight with Rubicon like 20 times.
本来第三轮就应该拿下的
He should have had him in the third round,
可卢比肯右手碰巧击出一记重拳 结束了
but Rubicon got lucky with a huge right and ended it.
别怕 孩子 他是自己人
Relax, kid, he’s on our side.
-不好笑 -还行吧
– Not funny. – Kind of funny.
你知道它有声音识别功能吧
You know he has voice recognition, right?
-不 它没有 -它不参加联赛了
– No, he doesn’t. – He didn’t in the League.
超恶男在巴西打斗时 他们肯定给它装上了
When Noisy fought in Brazil, they must have put it in.
巴西人非常热衷于和机器人讲话
Brazilians are crazy about that talk-to-your-robot crap.
右拳 左拳 上钩拳
Right, left, uppercut!
不管用 右拳 左拳 上钩拳
Doesn’t work. Right, left, uppercut!
我就知道便宜没好货 我们上当了
I knew that price was too good to be true. We got screwed.
-我看看能不能修 -样子货
– Let me see if I can fix it. – Look how good he looks, too.
给我点时间 我来看看是什么问题
Give me two seconds. Let me look at something!
-你为什么不要求检查检查它 -放松点
– Why didn’t you ask to look at it? – Relax!
你说的是日语吗
Was that Japanese?
我看看能不能把它设置成英语模式
Let me see if I can reset him to English.
你怎么会日语
How do you know Japanese?
从电动游戏中学来的
Video games.
你用日语玩电动游戏
You play video games in Japanese?
走私的日本游戏都比较好
Japanese bootlegs are always better.
给我
Give me that.
把它设置成英语了
He’s reset to English,
我还找到了他的命令模式
and I found his command matrix.
他们预装了一系列的组合拳
They have pre-loaded a bunch of combinations.
应该就列在这里
They should be listed here.
顶部齐射
Top salvo!
我不是吹牛吧
What did I tell you?
重拳三合一
Gravity One Downtown!
好运总是姗姗来迟
I was due for some good luck!
-不客气 -谢谢你
– You’re welcome. – Thank you.
贝莉 帮我把它运上卡车
Bailey, help me put him in the truck.
我去给你赚点钱
I am going to go and get your money.
-给我钥匙 -我要和你一起去
– Give me the keys. – I’m coming with you.
-不 不行 -为什么
– No, you’re not. – Why not?
因为我不想让你和我一起去
Because I don’t want you with me, OK?
要么我和你一起去
I’m either coming with you,
要么你就到下水道里去找你的钥匙
or you’re fishing for your keys in the sewer.
你选择吧 你会怎么选 老家伙
Your choice. What’s it going to be, old man?
天哪 差点就掉了
Oh, my God. That was close, wasn’t it?
-别再那么做了 -吓坏你了 不是吗
– Don’t do that again. – That’s scaring you, isn’t it?
不要再这么做
Don’t do this again?
上车 赶紧上车 先把钥匙给我
Get in. Just get in. Give me the keys first.
我上了卡车再给你 谢谢 老爹
Wait till I get in the truck. Thanks, Big Pops.
很舒适
Sweet ride.
戴上安全带 闭嘴
Put on your seatbelt and don’t talk.
撞击宫殿
我全押上
I’m taking all bets!
跟紧 别落下
Keep up. Stay close.
查理·肯顿来了
Charlie Kenton is in the house!
-好了 好了 -过来 伙计
– All right, all right. – Come on, man!
-那是超恶男子吗 -世上唯一仅有的
– Is that Noisy Boy? – The one and only.
那是超恶男子
That’s Noisy Boy!
超恶男去过日本 那边的机器人都比较差劲
Noisy’s been in Japan. Softer bots over there.
-你确定让他今晚打斗吗 -你下什么赌注
– Sure you want to fight him tonight? – What do you got?
他可以拿下这里任何一个机器人 你了解的
He can take any bot in this place. You know it.
你可以选任何一个对手
You can have any undercard you want.
五千元的保证金
Five thousand guaranteed.
你的机器人打赢一轮就得一千元
A thousand every round your bot survives.
直到打趴下
Fight till the death!
不 我要打主赛场
No. Give me the main event.
-得了 -这可是超恶男子
– Come on. – This is Noisy Boy.
一个原装达克·马西多的机器人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!