An original Tak Mashido bot.
他曾是一名世界级的机器人联赛拳击手
He was a World Robot League boxer. Come on!
你想和迈达斯打斗
You want to fight Midas?
五万元保证金 赢家全拿
Fifty thousand guaranteed, winner takes all.
五万元 真的吗 五万 这才像样
Fifty? Really, 50? Now you’re talking.
听我说 不行
Listen, listen. No, look.
-听我说 -等我一下
– Listen! – Give me a sec.
前导比赛:在正式拳击比赛之前的垫场赛
我们应该参加前导比赛
We should take an undercard fight,
赚点钱然后离开这里
make a little cash and get out of here!
首先 这里没有”我们”
First, there is no “We.”
其次 他会把迈达斯打得片甲不留
Second, he’s going to crush Midas,
我会大赚一笔
and I’m going to make real cash!
我们要挑战迈达斯
We’ll take Midas!
今晚 我们的主赛场
Tonight, our main event
呈现金色血性杀手
features the gold-blooded killer!
这个皮条朋克
This pimped-out punk
为痛苦出演
is programmed for pain!
有请威武的迈达斯
I give to you the mighty Midas!
对决的机器人
Against a bot
曾在大赛中与重量级的机器人交锋
who ran with the big boys in the WRB!
它曾流放海外 但是现在凯♥旋♥而归
He’s been on an exile tour overseas, but now he’s back home,
准备大造声势
and he’s ready to make some noise!
请对超恶男子
Take your first look in a long time
投以注目吧
at Noisy Boy!
撞击宫殿
Crash Palace,
准备好毁灭了吗
who’s ready for some destruction?!
我们来赚钱吧
Let’s make some money! Come on!
现在迈达斯对决超恶男子
We have Midas against Noisy Boy.
超恶男子对决迈达斯
Noisy Boy against Midas.
你们为这场比赛等了整晚 撞击宫殿
You’ve been waiting all night for this matchup, Crash Palace!
右拳短弯刀
Scimitar right!
你们看见了吗
Did you see that?
哗哗地赚钱 整晚哗哗地赚钱 整整一晚
Easy money, easy money all night. All night long!
加油 比赛还没结束 我们上
Come on! It’s not over yet. Let’s go!
勾拳向上 重拳出击
Skull salvo! Firefight!
-好样的 上 超恶男 -前导比赛?
– Yeah! Go, Noisy! – Undercard, huh?
重拳击
Shockfist!
贴近打 大将军三拳一体
Get in there. Shogun Trinity!
打跨它 重拳击 直击
Let’s finish him. Gravity Slam, Uptown!
这婊♥子♥疯了
This son-of-a-bitch is crazy!
全力复仇 上啊
Full Metal Feud! Bring it!
左拳 努力回转
Southpaw! Pain Revolution!
我给你来个厉害的
I got something for you.
看你还怎么逃走 你逃不了了
Don’t you run from me! You can’t run from me!
站起来
Get up!
这不合法
That’s illegal!
这里是地下拳赛 没有规则
This is the underworld. There are no rules!
现在我看到迈达斯在回击
Now we’re seeing the Midas touch.
不 用你的拳头
No. Hands up!
回到那个角落
Get back in that corner,
贱♥人♥ 高声叫起来 像个男子汉
bitch, and take this whooping like a man!
他会被杀死的
He’s getting killed in there!
这是耳机 你告诉他怎么做
It’s a headset! You talk into it and you tell him what to do!
恐慌盾牌
Panic Shield!
对了 一二霸王拳
That’s it. One-Two Overlord!
不 不 捣毁拳
No, no. Shatter Punch!
-五连击 -吃这一拳
– Five Recall! – Get some!
猛击 猛击
Jab, jab!
右臂大弧度挥臂
Right roundhouse!
它刚刚是吐了迈达斯一脸油吗
Did he just spit his juice in Midas’s face?
不 你没有吐迈达斯一脸油
No, you did not spit in Midas’s face!
现在狂欢时间 撞击宫殿
It’s party time now, Crash Palace!
用左拳
Use your left!
超恶男试图用一只胳膊力挽狂澜
Noisy’s trying to do something with his one arm!
但是迈达斯先下手为强 老家伙要努力
But Midas pins him, and Daddy goes to work!
不 不 起来
No, no! Get up!
受死吧
Get some!
动起来 离开角落
Move! Get out of the corner!
迈达斯 迈达斯 迈达斯
Midas! Midas! Midas!
有人准备送上一杯低因咖啡了
Somebody’s ready to serve up a decappuccino!
我有更厉害的一招 你准备好吗
I got something for you! You ready?
晚安 迈达斯全垒打
Good night! That’s a home run for Midas.
再见了超恶男子
And so long to Noisy Boy.
真窝囊 你饿了吗
That sucked. You hungry?
我保留了超恶男的声音识别板
I saved what’s left of Noisy’s voice recognition board.
除了那个 它就是块垃圾了
Other than that, he’s trash.
我得再整合一个新的机器人
I got to get a new robot together.
我需要找一个主机 怎么了
I need to find a mainframe. What?
我不喜欢汉堡包
I hate hamburgers.
什么样的孩子会不喜欢汉堡包
What kid hates burgers?
好吧 我吃 你喝这个
Fine. More for me. Here, drink this.
你本不该参加那场打斗
You never should have taken that fight.
真的吗 真的吗 谢谢 天才
Really? Really? Thanks, genius.
你做事前有没有动过脑子
Do you even think about the stuff you do before you do it?
你根本都不知道怎么去打斗
You had no idea how to fight that fight.
你对那些组合拳码
Those combination codes,
连一半的含义都不明白
you didn’t know what half of them even meant.
你狂妄自大毫无计划地把让它们抛弃
You threw them in there cocky and half-assed.
你从来没有给过它一次机会
You never gave him a chance.
他并没有那么棒
He wasn’t that good.
超恶男子是个很棒的机器人
Noisy Boy was a great robot.
曾经 它曾经在联赛里是个很棒的机器人
Was. Was a great robot back in the League,
时过境迁
back in the day.
但是看看你周围
But look around you.
这是那些伟大的机器人死去的地方
This place is where once great robots go to die.
所以就把它扔掉
So throw him away.
这是你的一贯作风 对吗
That’s what you do, right?
一旦没有利用价值了 你就将之抛弃
Anything you don’t need you throw away.
真是漫漫长夜
It’s been a long night.
如果你今晚想睡在屋里
If you want to sleep indoors tonight,
就闭上嘴上车
shut up and get in the truck.
别用那种眼神看我 赶紧上车
Don’t look at me like that way. Get in the truck!
它的头卖♥♥了四百块
They gave me 400 for his head.
你留在这里别动 我去看看别的零件
You stay put. I’m going to look for parts.
我和你一起去 这饮料让我的心咚咚跳
I’m coming with you. That drink has my heart pounding.
如果我自己待在车里 头会炸掉
If I sit in this truck by myself, my head will explode.
随便你 跟紧点
Whatever. Just keep up.
该死
Crap.
退后
Stay back.
跟紧点
All right, keep up.
这些探照灯是自动的 但是你得计算好时间
These searchlights are automated, but you got to time them right,
所以跟紧点
so stay close.
好了
It’s all right.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-我们会被抓住的 -快点
– We’re going to get caught. – Come on.
慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy. Easy, easy.
快 快 蹲下来 走 走 走
Quick, quick. Down in here! Go, go, go!
机器人都在东面 我们得赶紧
Robots are on the east side. We got to be quick in here.
过了这里就没有探照灯了 快 走
Once we’re through here, there’s no more searchlights. Quick! Go!
-到了 -我们在找什么
– Here it is. – What are we looking for?
我可以用来组装打斗机器人的东西
Anything I could use to put a fighting bot together.
-看 -什么
– Hey, look. – What?
这么小
It’s so small.
是的 它比你年龄还大
Yeah. That’s before your time.
那是第一代 第一代打斗机器人
That’s a Generation One, the very first fighting bot.
他们希望机器人看起来像人类 越像越好
They wanted them to look like us. The more human, the better.
真是时过境迁
Crazy how quick everything changed.
把那个放在手推车上
Put that in the cart.
-什么变化 -很好的问题 人类拳击
– What changed? – A good question. Human boxing.
-就这么衰落了 -为什么
– It just faded. – Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!