– I don’t got it. – He’s going down.
-成了 -不
– Yes! – No!
开始读秒
Start the count!
开始读秒
Start the count!
一 二 三
One! Two! Three!
四 五 六 七
Four! Five! Six! Seven!
八 九
Eight! Nine!

Ten!
我们赢了 我们赢了
You did it! We did it! Wow!
该走了 带上你的机器人
Time to go. Come on. Grab your robot.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know! I know! I know!
狒狒 给钱
Kingpin, pay up.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我们赢了
We owned!
我们走 快走 快走
Let’s go. Come on, come on.
-什么事 -我有场比赛你要不要打
– Yeah? – Have I got a fight for you.
星期六晚上 押金四千
Saturday night. Guaranteed four grand.
赢了给七千
Seven if he wins.
四千吗 一言为定 我们走
Four grand? You’re on. Let’s go!
贝莉 是我 我们赢了
Bailey, it’s me. He won.
你相信吗 这小子的机器人竟然赢了
Can you believe that? The kid’s robot actually won.
我知道
I know.
高兴吗 我的天 是的
Happy? Oh, my God. Yeah.
他有点难搞 他真有点难对付
He’s been bit. He’s been bit real bad.
不管怎样
Anyway…
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know.
刺拳 刺拳 勾拳
Jab, jab, hook.
刺拳 刺拳 勾拳
Jab, jab, hook.
我觉得你应该动动脚
I think you have to move your feet.
你的脚 脚
Your feet. Feet.
跳的不错 孩子
Nice moves, kid.
你出来多久了
How long you been out here?
你听着
Check it out.
我花了一晚上做了件很酷的事
I just spent the night doing something I think is amazing.
非常了不起
Incredibly amazing.
如果能起作用话
If it works, you know?
你知道他的遥控器有点紊乱吧
You know his remote was spotty?
是的
Yeah.
我找到方法解决它了
I killed it. Got rid of it.
我们不再需要遥控器了
We don’t need it anymore.
你怎么弄的
How did you?
我得重新调试
I had to start over.
我用伏击者的旋转结构
But I was able to use the spin frame from Ambush
和超恶男子的电路
and take the circuitry sleeve out of Noisy Boy,
然后它起作用了
and it works.
不知道怎么回事 但有用
He knows nothing, but it works.
它真的 真的管用了
It really, really works.
什么管用了
What works?
我得把它打开
I got to turn it on.
左刺拳 右勾拳
Left jab, right uppercut!
日本
Japan!
你把超恶男的声音识别模块给了阿童木
You put Noisy’s voice recognition into Atom?
-太聪明了 小子 -就只是聪明吗
– Pretty smart, kid. – Smart?
简直是天才
It could be genius!
这可能是世界史上
It could be the most incredible
最不可思议的事
thing in the history of the entire world!
小心点 老大
Easy there, chief.
这些饮料都是你喝的吗
Did you drink all these sodas?
我也许喝了一些 我需要你教它拳击
I might have had a few. I need you to teach him to box.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
他还没先进到掌握超恶男的声控指令
He’s not advanced enough to handle Noisy’s voice command.
所以它需要学习你的动作 你的指令
So he needs your moves. Your commands.
-从零开始 -得了吧
– Start over from the ground up. – Forget it.
你是一名拳击手
You were a boxer.
昨天在动物园
Yesterday at the Zoo,
你甚至可以预见对手的动作
you could see things happen before they even happened.
我有好长时间没练拳击了
I haven’t boxed in a long time.
我不想现在开始练
I’m not starting now.
-谁来教它打比赛 -你做的就不错
– Who’s going to teach him to fight? – You’re doing fine.
你不需要我 抱歉
You don’t need me. Sorry.
不过 刚才的舞蹈真的很酷
That was really cool, though, that dance.
你该在周六晚上表演一下
You should do that on Saturday night.
-别取笑我 -我是认真的
– Don’t make fun of me. – I’m serious.
在比赛前 在你们入场时
Before the fight, when you guys take the ring,
你应该表演一下
you should do it.
我和一个机器人在一群拳击观众面前跳舞
There’s no way I’m dancing
这不太可能
with a robot in front of a boxing crowd.
你跟我开玩笑吗 这只是表演
Are you kidding me? This is just a show.
人们乐于看些新鲜玩意儿
People want to see something they’ve never seen.
你想想那些名人
Look. You think of all the greats.
想想阿里 糖果·瑞恩 王子拉基姆 老妪
Think Ali, Sugar Ray, Prince Rakim, Gammer,
他们都有绰号♥
they all had their nicknames.
他们都很有个性 他们都有才华
They had their personas. They all had flair.
而你呢 你可能没有几个机器人
Now you? You might not have much robot,
但是你可以通过舞蹈展现才华
but with that dance, you got flair.
再说 你还是孩子
Plus, you’re a kid.
人们喜欢孩子
People love that kid thing.
你多大了 九岁还是十岁啊
What are you? Like nine? Ten?
我十一岁了
I’m 11.
你肯定十一岁了吗
Are you sure you’re 11?
是的 我确实十一岁了
Yes. I’m sure I’m 11.
不管怎样 关键是人们喜欢看
Anyway, the point is people want to see that.
你真的不是在逗我吗
You’re really not messing with me?
我是认真的 他们会喜欢的
I am not messing with you. They’re going to love it.
-好的 -但是
– Cool. – But…
-什么 -除非你帮我要不我不跳
– What? – I won’t do it unless you help me.
我不会跳 你的自己上
I can’t dance. You’re on your own there.
不 我是说拳击
No. Boxing.
-我知道了 -我为机器人编程
– Oh, I see. – I program the robot.
-你教它拳击 -你就跳舞
– You teach him to box. – And you dance.
你跳舞
And you dance.
-好吧 -答应了
– Yeah. – Yeah?
成交
Deal.
成交
Deal.
到时会很酷的
It’s going to be cool.
很棒
Nice.
你会和大个子交手
You’re going to be punching guys bigger.
你出拳要高一些
You’re going to have to punch up.
就像这样
That’s it.
很好
Nice.
你也扭到了吗 老家伙
You, too, old man?
来吧 我们开始练吧
Come on. Let’s get to work.
很好 我们再来
Nice! Let’s do that again.
很好 三拳组合
Nice. Three-punch combo.
组合拳
Combo.
再来 再来
Again. Again.
快一点 快一点 很好
Faster. Faster. Nice.
你都不会累 我喜欢
You’re not even out of breath. I like it.
我们看看你的移♥动♥如何
Let’s see how you move.
很不错
That’s good.
脚步动起来 左勾拳 左勾拳
Step around! Left hook! Left hook!
就这样 保持住
That’s it. Every time.
上勾拳
Upper cut!
打得漂亮 哥们
Great fight, fellas.
这里是调频105.5 WRUT频道
105.5, WRUT,
机器人♥拳♥击的空中之家
the satellite home of robot boxing.
二号♥来电听众 你要爆什么料
Caller two, what do you got for me?
你听没听说过一个小个子机器人
Have you heard about this little bot out there,
叫阿童木的
his name is Atom?
必须听过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!