along with all the senators.
和其他所有议员
I agree.
我同意
The council’s next move will be against the senate.
长老会下一步就要推♥翻♥议会
Every single Jedi including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi…
每个绝地武士 包括你的朋友欧比王·肯诺比
is now an enemy of the Republic.
现在都成了共和国的敌人
I understand, Master.
我明白 师♥父♥
We must move quickly.
我们行动必须要快
The Jedi are relentless.
绝地武士都是不留情面的
If they are not all destroyed,
如果他们没有全部被消灭
it will be civil war without end.
这将演化成一场无休止的内战
First I want you to go to the Jedi temple.
首先 我要你去绝地神殿
We will catch them off-balance.
我们要消灭他们
Do what must be done, Lord Vader.
做你该做的 维德勋爵
Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.
不要犹豫 不要仁慈
Only then will you be strong enough with the dark side…
只有那样你才能让你的黑暗原力强大到…
to save Padm?
可以去拯救佩咪
What about the other Jedi spread across the galaxy?
那分散在星系的其他绝地武士怎么办?
Their betrayal will be dealt with.
他们会为叛国行为付出代价
After you have killed all the Jedi in the temple…
杀死神殿里的所有绝地武士后…
go to the Mustafar system. Wipe out Viceroy Gunray…
你去木塔法星杀死贸易联盟的甘瑞总督
and the other separatist leaders.
和其他几个分♥裂♥派领导人
Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy!
西斯将再一次统治这个星系
And we shall have…peace.
我们将迎来…和平
Sergeant, over here!
军官 这里
Hurry! Follow them!
快! 跟上!
All Red units, let’s move it!
所有红色部队人员 快上!
Come on. Let’s go! Let’s go!
快啊! 快走! 快走!
Commander, contact your troops.
指挥官 联络你的部队
Tell them to move to the higher levels.
让他们行进到高处
Very good, sir.
好的 长官
Oh, by the way, I think you’ll be needing this.
哦 对了 我想您会需要这个
Thank you, Cody. Now let’s get a move on. We’ve got a battle to win here.
谢谢 柯迪 行动起来 我们要在这里打个胜仗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Commander Cody the time has come.
柯迪指挥官 时机已到
Execute order 66.
执行第66号♥指令
Yes, my lord.
遵命 陛下
Blast him!
把他打下去
Execute order 66.
执行第66号♥指令
It will be done, my lord.
这就去执行 陛下
Master Skywalker, there are too many of them. What are we going to do?
天行者师♥父♥ 他们人太多 我们该怎么办?
The chancellor’s office indicated Master Anakin returned to the Jedi temple.
从议长那里传来消息说 阿纳金回神殿去了
Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll be all right.
别担心 夫人 我肯定他不会有事的
What’s going on here?
怎么回事?
There’s been a rebellion, sir.
发生了叛乱 阁下
Don’t worry. The situation is under control.
别担心 局势在控制中
I’m sorry, sir. It’s time for you to leave.
抱歉 阁下 您该上路了
And so it is.
是吗
Get him!
抓住他
Don’t worry about him. Let him go.
不要追了 放他走
All these Wookiees are dead.
巫起人全死了
Move to the east.
去东边看看
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Good-bye, Tarfful.
再见 塔夫
Good-bye, Chewbacca.
再见 楚比卡
Miss you I will.
我会想念你们的
Hopefully we’ll be able to intercept a few Jedi…
幸好我们能拦住一部分绝地武士…
before they walk into this catastrophe.
以免他们踏入这个陷阱
Do you find Kenobi?
你找到肯诺比了吗
Sir, no one could have survived that fall.
长官 没人能从这么高的地方掉下去还能活命
Start loading your men on the ships.
让你的人上船
Move it.
快点
Emergency code 913. I have no contact on any frequency.
紧急代码913 收不到任何波段的信♥号♥♥
Master Kenobi.
肯诺比大♥师♥?
Repeat.
请重复
Master Kenobi.
肯诺比大♥师♥?
Senator Organa.
奥加纳议员
My clone troops turned on me. I need help.
我的克隆兵团造♥反♥了 我需要援助
We have just rescued Master Yoda.
我们刚救下尤达大♥师♥
It appears this ambush has happened everywhere.
看起来到处都有埋伏
We’re sending you our coordinates.
我们把坐标发给你
Hush! Not so loud.
轻一点 不要那么大声
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I heard there was an attack on the Jedi temple. You could see the smoke from here.
我听说绝地神殿遭到攻击 这里都能看到烟
I’m fine. I’m fine.
我很好 很好
I came to see if you and the baby are safe.
我来看看你和孩子是否安全
What’s happening?
发生什么了?
The Jedi have tried to overthrow the Republic.
绝地要推♥翻♥共和国…
I can’t believe that.
我不信
I saw Master Windu attempt to assassinate the chancellor myself.
我亲眼看到温都大♥师♥想刺杀议长
Oh, Anakin.
噢 阿纳金
What are you gonna do?
那你想怎么办?
I will not betray the Republic.
我不会背叛共和国
My loyalties lie with the chancellor…
我忠于议长…
and with the senate…
忠于议会…
and with you.
忠于你
What about Obi-Wan?
欧比王呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Many Jedi have been killed.
死了很多绝地武士
We can only hope that he’s remained loyal to the chancellor.
我们只能祈求他还忠于议长
Anakin, I’m afraid.
阿纳金 我很害怕
Have faith, my love.
相信我 我的爱人
Everything will soon be set right.
一切很快会平息的
The chancellor has given me a very important mission.
议长给了我一项很重要的任务
The separatists have gathered on the Mustafar system.
分♥裂♥派在木塔法聚会
I’m going there to end this war.
我要去那里结束这场战争
Wait for me until I return.
等我回来
Things will be different. I promise.
一切都会不同 我保证
Please, wait for me.
请你等我
Well, he is under a lot of stress, R2.
他压力很大 R2
Take care, my little friend.
保重 我的小朋友
Oh, my lady, is there anything I might do?
夫人 我能做些什么吗
No, thank you, 3PO.
不用了 谢谢你 3PO
Oh. I…I feel so helpless.
我感觉自己很没用
How many other Jedi have managed to survive?
还有多少绝地活下来了?
Heard from no one have we.
我们还没有收到其他任何人的消息
I saw thousands of troops attack the Jedi temple.
我看到数以千计的军队进攻绝地神殿
That’s why I went looking for Yoda.
所以我出来找尤达
Have we had any contact from the temple?
我们和神殿还有联♥系♥吗
Received a coded retreat message we have.
我们收到过代号♥为撤退的信♥号♥♥
It requests all Jedi to return to the temple.
要求所有绝地武士赶回神殿
It says the war is over. Well, then we must go back.
说战争结束了 那我们必须回去
If there are any stragglers,
如果其他绝地武士不知道真像的话
they will fall into the trap and be killed.
都会踩进陷阱然后被杀害
Hmm. Suggest dismantling the coded signal, do you?
你想解除这个信♥号♥♥吗
Yes, Master. There is too much at stake.
是的 大♥师♥ 不然实在太危险了
I agree.
我同意
And a little more knowledge might light our way.
小小智慧也许能为我们指出明路
The plan has gone as you had promised, my lord.
一切正如计划进行着 陛下
You have done well, Viceroy.
干得好 维思瑞
When my new apprentice…
等我的新徒弟…
Darth Vader arrives…
达斯·维德到的时候…
he will take care of you.
他会领导你们
We’re receiving a message from the chancellor’s office, sir.
我们收到一条从议长办公室发来的信息
Send it through. Yes, sir.
传过来 是
Senator Organa,
奥加纳议员…
the supreme chancellor requests your presence at a special session of Congress.
共和国最高议长要求您出席特别会议
I will be there.
我会去的
He’ll be expecting you.
恭候大驾
Could be a trap.
这可能是个陷阱
I don’t think so.
不 我不这样认为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!