that I lead the campaign.
我来统领这次行动
The council will make up its own mind who is to go…
长老会将有自已的安排
not the chancellor.
议长说了不算
A master is needed, with more experience.
必须是经验丰富的大♥师♥
I concur. Master Kenobi should go.
我提议 肯诺比大♥师♥去
I agree.
我同意
Aye. Aye.
我同意 我赞成
Very well. Council adjourned.
很好 会议结束
The droids have started up their main power generators.
机械人已经开动他们的主发电机
Then now the time is, Commander.
时机已到 指挥官
Yes, sir.
是的
You’re gonna need me on this one, Master.
这次你会需要我的 师♥父♥
Oh, I agree. However, it may turn out just to be a wild bantha chase.
哦 我同意 也许只是场疯狂的追逐战而已
Master.
师♥父♥
I’ve disappointed you.
我让你失望了
Uh, I haven’t been very appreciative of your training.
我没有对你的训导万分感激…
I’ve been arrogant,
我太自负…
and I apologize.
我为此道歉…
I’ve just been so frustrated with the council.
我让长老会失望了
You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you.
你强大且聪明 阿纳金 我为你骄傲
I have trained you since you were a small boy.
当你还是小孩时我就开始训练你了
I have taught you everything I know.
我把我的一切都教给了你
And you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be.
你已成为一名伟大的绝地武士 远远超过我的期望值
But be patient, Anakin.
但一定要耐心 阿纳金
It will not be long before the council makes you a Jedi master.
不要多久 长老会就会给你大♥师♥头衔
Obi-Wan.
欧比王
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
Good-bye, old friend.
再见了 老朋友
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
Fortunately, most of the cities are concentrated…
幸运的是 大部分城市都聚集在…
on this small continent here. On the far side.
这偏远的弹丸之地
I’ll keep them distracted until you get there.
我分散他们的注意力直到你到达那里
Just don’t take too long.
别拖太久
Come on. When have I ever let you down?
我什么时候我让你失望过?
Very well. The burden is on me not to destroy all the droids until you arrive.
很好 在你到达之前 我只负责消灭部分机械人 剩下的留给你
Save your energy.
保存你的体力
I can’t.
我不行了
Don’t give up, Padm?
别放弃 佩咪
Obi-Wan’s been here, hasn’t he?
欧比王来过 对吗
He came by this morning.
他早上来过
What did he want?
他想干吗
He’s worried about you.
他为你担心
He says you’ve been under a lot of stress.
他说你压力太大
I feel lost.
我觉得失落
Lost?
失落?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Obi-Wan and the council don’t trust me.
欧比王和长老会不信任我
They trust you with their lives.
他们用自己的生命信任你
Something’s happening.
有件事发生了…
I’m not the Jedi I should be.
我这个绝地武士不是应该的那个样子
I want more.
我需要更多
And I know I shouldn’t.
我知道不该这样
You expect too much of yourself.
你对自己要求太高
I found a way to save you.
我找到了救你的方法
Save me?
救我?
From my nightmares.
把你从我的噩梦中救出来
Is that what’s bothering you?
你在为这个烦?
I won’t lose you, Padm?
我不能失去你 佩咪
I’m not gonna die in childbirth, Ani.
我不会死于难产的 安
I promise you. No, I promise you.
我保证 不 我保证
Greetings, young Jedi.
向你问候 年轻的绝地武士
What brings you to our remote sanctuary?
是什么让你来到这个遥远的避难所?
Unfortunately, the war.
很不幸 是战争
There’s no war here…
这里没有战争
unless you brought it with you.
除非你带来战争
With your kind permission, I should like some fuel…
如果您不介意的话 我想要点燃料
and to use your city as a base as I search nearby systems…
并且想以你的城市为基地 让我搜寻附近的星系
for General Grievous.
寻找格里弗斯将军
He is here. We are being held hostage. They are watching us. I understand.
他在这里 我们都是人♥质♥ 他在监视着我们 我理解
Tenth level, thousands of battle droids.
第10层 成千上万的机械人士兵
Tell your people to take shelter.
让你的人躲起来
If you have warriors,
如果你还有战士
now is the time.
现在是利用的时候了
Take the fighter back to the ship. Tell Cody I’ve made contact.
把战斗机带回到飞船去 告诉科迪我已联络好了
Is he bringing additional warriors?
他需要额外的战士吗
He didn’t say.
他没说
It won’t be long before the armies of the Republic track us here.
要不了多久 共和国的军队就会循踪而至
I am sending you to the Mustafar system in the outer rim.
我要把你们送去外星系的木塔法星
It is a volcanic planet.
那是个火山熔岩星球
You will be safe there.
你们在那里会很安全
Safe?
安全?
Hmph! Chancellor Palpatine managed to escape your grip, General.
帕尔帕廷议长从你手心跑了 将军
Without Count Dooku, I have doubts about your ability to keep us safe.
没有了杜库伯爵 我不相信你能让我们安全
Be thankful, Viceroy…
要懂得感激 总督
you have not found yourself in my grip.
你没发觉自己在我的掌心吗
Your ship is waiting.
你们的船准备好了
Hello there.
你们好
General Kenobi.
肯诺比将军
You are a bold one.
你真有胆
Kill him.
杀了他
Back away.
退后
I will deal with…
我来亲自对付这个…
this Jedi slime myself.
绝地小丑
Your move?
就凭你?
You fool.
你这个傻瓜
I’ve been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku.
我曾经从杜库那里学过绝地的武术
Attack, Kenobi.
进攻吧 肯诺比
Army or not you must realize you are doomed.
不管你有没有武器 这次你死定了
Oh, I don’t think so.
喔 我可不这么认为
Master Windu, may I interrupt?
温都大♥师♥ 抱歉打断一下?
General Kenobi has made contact with General Grievous…
肯诺比将军正同格里弗斯交战
and we have begun our attack.
我们已开始攻击
Thank you, Commander.
谢谢 指挥官
Anakin,
阿纳金
deliver this report to the chancellor.
将这个报告交给议长
His reaction will give us a clue to his intentions.
他的反映将有助于我们了解他的意图
Yes, Master.
是的 大♥师♥
I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi.
我感觉到有阴谋要毁灭绝地
The dark side of the Force surrounds the chancellor.
议长被原力的黑暗原力所笼罩
If he does not give up his emergency powers…
如果他还不放弃临时紧急权力…
after the destruction of Grievous then he should be removed from office.
消灭格里弗斯后 我们就要让他卸任
The Jedi Council would have to take control of the senate in order to secure a peaceful transition.
绝地长老会将控制议会 来维护和平交接…
To a dark place this line of thought will carry us.
这样的想法♥会♥把我们带到一个黑暗的境地
Hmm. Great care we must take.
一定要处处小心
Chancellor.
议长
We’ve just received a report from Master Kenobi.
我们刚刚收到肯诺比大♥师♥的报告
He has engaged General Grievous.
他正对付格里弗斯将军
We can only hope that Master Kenobi is up to the challenge.
我们只能期盼 肯诺比大♥师♥能够胜任这个挑战
I should be there with him.
我本该在那里帮他的
It’s upsetting to me to see that the council doesn’t seem to fully appreciate your talents.
真让我难过 长老会根本不懂得充分赏识你的能力
Don’t you wonder why they won’t make you a Jedi master?
你就不奇怪为什么他们不给你大♥师♥称号♥吗
I wish I knew.
我希望我能知道
More and more I get the feeling that…
我越来越感觉到
I’m being excluded from the council.
我正被长老会所排斥
I know there are things about the Force that they’re not telling me.
我知道 他们有许多关于原力的事不告诉我
They don’t trust you, Anakin.
他们不信任你 阿纳金
They see your future.
他们看到你的未来
They know your power will be too strong to control.
害怕你的力量太强大而无法控制你
You must break through the fog of lies the Jedi have created around you.
你必须拨开绝地给你散布的迷雾
Let me help you to know the subtleties of the Force.
让我来帮你了解原力的奥秘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!