The chancellor will not be able to control the thousands of star systems…
议长还没能力在不破坏议会的情况下
without keeping the senate intact.
控制上千个星系
If a special session of Congress there is…
如果有特别会议
easier for us to enter the Jedi temple it will be.
对我们而言 就更容易进入绝地神殿
R2, stay with the ship.
R2 留在船上
Welcome, Lord Vader. We’ve been expecting you.
欢迎 维德勋爵 我们一直在等您
And the Jedi rebellion has been foiled.
绝地的叛军已经被击溃
What’s happened?
发生什么了?
The chancellor’s been elaborating on a plot by the Jedi to overthrow the senate.
议长一直在揭露所谓绝地的推♥翻♥议会的阴谋
The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated.
剩下的绝地武士都将会被赶尽杀绝
Not even the younglings survived.
连幼徒也无一幸存
Killed not by clones…
不是克隆兵杀的…
this Padawan. By a lightsaber he was.
柏达旺 是被光剑所害
Who?
谁?
Who could have done this?
谁会这么干?
The attempt on my life…
一生的努力
has left me scarred and deformed.
让我伤痕累累 丑陋不堪
But I assure you.
但我向你们保证
My resolve has never been stronger!
我的决心从来没有象现在这样坚定
In order to ensure the security and continuing stability…
为了确保我们的安全和持续的稳定
the Republic will be reorganized…
共和国将重组为
into the first Galactic Empire!
第一个银河系帝国
For a safe and secure society.
成为一个安全而稳定的社会
So this is how liberty dies.
自♥由♥就此消亡在
With thunderous applause.
这雷鸣般的掌声中…
The war is over.
战争结束了
Lord Sidious promised us peace.
西迪欧斯陛下答应过要给我们和平的
We only want…
这是我们唯一想要的…
I have recalibrated the code,
我重编了代码
warning all surviving Jedi to stay away.
警告所有幸存的绝地武士远离这里
For the clones…
克隆军团…
to discover the recalibration a long time it will take.
需要很长时间才会发现编码已经改变
Wait. Master.
等等 大♥师♥
There is something I must know.
有些事情我必须知道
If into the security recordings you go only pain will you find.
如果你看了监视录像 你只会感到痛苦
I must know the truth, Master.
我一定要知道真♥相♥ 大♥师♥
It can’t be.
不可能…
It can’t be.
不可能…
You have done well, my new apprentice.
干得好 我的新徒弟
Now, Lord Vader…
维德勋爵
go and bring peace to the Empire.
去给帝国带来和平吧
I can’t watch any more.
我看不下去了
Destroy the Sith we must.
我们一定要摧毁西斯
Send me to kill the emperor.
派我去杀西斯吧
I will not kill Anakin.
我不会去杀阿纳金
To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough you are not.
你还没有强大到能和西迪斯大帝战斗
He is like my brother. I cannot do it.
他就和我亲如手足 我无法和阿纳金一决生死
Twisted by the dark side young Skywalker has become.
年轻的天行者已经被黑暗势力所控制了
The boy you trained, gone he is.
你训练出来的孩子已经不在了
Consumed by Darth Vader.
取而代之的是达斯·维德
I do not know where the emperor has sent him.
我不知道西斯把他派去哪里了
I don’t know where to look.
我不知道哪儿可以找到他
Use your feelings, Obi-Wan, and find him you will.
用你的感觉 欧比王 你会找到他的
When was the last time you saw him?
你最近一次看到他是什么时候?
Yesterday. And do you know where he is now?
昨天 你知道他现在在哪里吗
No.
不知道
Padm? I need your help.
佩咪 我需要你的帮助
He is in grave danger. From the Sith?
他处境危险 西斯的威胁?
From himself.
他自己的…
Padm.
佩咪
Anakin has turned to the dark side.
阿纳金已经投靠黑暗势力了
You’re wrong. How could you even say that?
你错了 你怎么能这样说?
I have seen a…a security hologram of him…
我看了全息监视录像
killing younglings.
看到他屠♥杀♥幼徒
Not Anakin. He couldn’t.
不会是阿纳金 他不会那样做的
He was deceived by a lie. We all were.
他被谎言所欺骗 我们也是
It appears that the chancellor is behind everything, including the war.
议长是这场战争和其它一切的根源
Palpatine is the Sith lord we’ve been looking for.
帕尔帕廷就是我们一直在寻找的西斯大帝
After the death of Count Dooku, Anakin became his new apprentice.
杜库伯爵死了以后 阿纳金成了他的徒弟
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
I can’t.
我做不到
Padm.
佩咪
I must find him.
我一定要找到他
You’re going to kill him, aren’t you?
你要去杀了他 是吗
He has become a very great threat.
他已经成为严重的威胁
I can’t.
我不能
Anakin is the father, isn’t he?
阿纳金是这孩子的父亲 是吗
I’m so sorry.
非常遗憾
Milady, let me come with you.
夫人 让我和你一起走吧
There’s no danger. The fighting’s over. And this is personal.
不会有危险的 战争结束了 而且这是私事
As you wish, milady, but I strongly disagree.
那只能由您了 夫人 但我还是强烈反对
I’ll be all right, Captain. This is something I must do myself.
我不会有事的 上校 有些事我必须亲自做
Besides, 3PO will look after me.
而且 3PO会照顾我的
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
Do you know? I think I’m beginning to get the hang of this flying business.
知道吗 我也可以来操控这个飞行器了
The separatists have been taken care of, my master.
分♥裂♥派已经被歼灭了 陛下
It is finished then.
那么一切都要结束了
You have restored peace and justice to the galaxy.
你给银河系带来了和平和公正
Send a message to the ships of the Trade Federation.
向贸易联盟的舰队发消息
All droid units must shut down immediately.
立刻关闭全部机器人部队
Very good, my lord.
好的 陛下
I saw your ship.
我看到你的飞船了
What are you doing out here?
你来这里干吗
I was so worried about you.
我太担心你了
Obi-Wan told me terrible things.
欧比王告诉我了一些可怕的事情
What things?
什么事?
He said you’ve turned to the dark side.
他说你投靠了黑暗势力
That you killed younglings.
把幼徒都杀了
Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me.
欧比王在离间我们
He cares about us.
他关心我们
Us?
我们?
He knows.
他知道了
He wants to help you.
他想帮你
Anakin, all I want is your love.
阿纳金 你的爱是我唯一想要得到的东西
Love won’t save you, Padm?
爱情不能救你的命 佩咪
Only my new powers can do that.
只有我的新力量才可以救你
At what cost?
以什么代价?
You’re a good person. Don’t do this.
你是个好人 别这样干
I won’t lose you the way I lost my mother.
我不能像失去母亲那样再失去你
I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of.
我要比任何绝地武士能想象到的更强大
And I’m doing it for you. To protect you.
我这么做是为了你 为了保护你
Come away with me.
跟我离开这里
Help me raise our child.
我们一起抚养孩子
Leave everything else behind while we still can.
趁还有挽救余地时 把其他事都抛开吧
Don’t you see? We don’t have to run away anymore.
你不明白吗 我们不需要再东躲西♥藏♥了
I have brought peace to the Republic.
我为共和国带来了和平
I am more powerful than the chancellor.
我比议长更强大
I…I can overthrow him.
我能推♥翻♥他
And together, you and I can rule the galaxy…
你和我能一起统治整个银河系…
make things the way we want them to be.
以我们的方式来建立一切
I don’t believe what I’m hearing.
我不敢相信我所听到的
Obi-Wan was right. You’ve changed.
欧比王是对的 你变了
I don’t want to hear any more about Obi-Wan.
我不想再听到那个名字
The Jedi turned against me. Don’t you turn against me.
绝地背叛了我 你难道也要背叛我
I don’t know you anymore.
我不再认识你了
Anakin,
阿纳金…
you’re breaking my heart.
你伤了我的心
You’re going down a path I can’t follow.
你在走一条不归之路
Because of Obi-Wan?
因为欧比王?
Because of what you’ve done.
因为你已经做的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!