You are so…
你真是太…
beautiful.
美了
It’s only because I’m so in love.
这都因为我沉浸在爱中…
No, it’s because I’m so in love with you.
不 是因为我深爱着你
So love has blinded you?
这么说 爱情让你盲目 对吗
Well, that’s not exactly what I meant.
这不是我的意思…
But it’s probably true.
但也许是真的哦
Anakin, help me!
阿纳金 救我
What’s bothering you?
你在烦恼什么?
Nothing.
没什么…
I remember when I gave this to you.
我还记得送你这个的时刻
How long is it gonna take for us to be honest with each other?
我们还需要多久才能彼此坦诚?
It was a dream.
是个梦
Bad?
噩梦?
Like the ones I used to have about my mother…
跟以前关于我母亲的那个梦一样
just before she died.
发生在她死之前
And?
还有呢?
And it was about you.
这次是关于你
Tell me.
告诉我
It was only a dream.
只是个梦而已
You die in childbirth.
你死于难产…
And the baby?
孩子呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
It was only a dream.
只是个梦
I won’t let this one become real.
我不会让这变成现实
This baby will change our lives.
这孩子将改变我们的一生
I doubt the queen will continue to allow me to serve in the senate.
我拿不准女王是否会让我继续留在议院
And if the council discovers you’re the father, you’ll be expelled…
如果议会知道你是孩子的父亲 你将会被驱逐…
I…I know. I know.
我…我知道 我知道
Do you think Obi-Wan might be able to help us?
你觉得欧比王可以帮我们吗
We don’t need his help.
我们不需要他的帮助
Our baby is a blessing.
咱们的孩子是个赐福
Premonitions? Premonitions.
预见? 预见…
These visions you have…
嗯…你看见了景象是…
They’re of pain,
痛苦
suffering.
折磨
Death.
死亡
Yourself you speak of, or someone you know?
是说你自己 还是某个你认识的人?
Someone.
别人…
Close to you?
亲近的人?
Yes.

Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin.
感知未来的时候你要特别小心 阿纳金
The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
对失去东西的恐惧感是通向黑暗势力的路
I won’t let these visions come true, Master Yoda.
我绝不会让这些幻觉成真的 尤达大♥师♥
Death is a natural part oflife.
死亡是生命中正常的一部分
Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force.
为你周围那些已经转化为原力的人而高兴
Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not.
忧伤 不会 思念 不会
Attachment leads to jealousy.
迷恋导致嫉妒
The shadow of greed that is.
那是贪婪的影子
What must I do, Master Yoda?
我该怎么做 尤达大♥师♥?
Train yourself to let go…
训练让自己放得开
of everything you fear to lose.
那些你害怕失去的东西
You’ve missed the report on the outer rim sieges.
你错过了外星系的报告
I’m sorry. I was held up.
抱歉 我抽不出身
I have no excuse.
我没有藉口
In short, they are going very well.
简单的说 一切顺利
Saleucami has fallen,
萨鲁卡米失败了
and Master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pity.
维斯大♥师♥已将他的部队移到波滋·皮特
What’s wrong, then?
怎么了?
The senate is expected to vote more executive powers to the chancellor today.
今天议长希望议院表决一项议案 赋予他更大的权力
Well, that can only mean less deliberating and more action.
那不过是意味着少思考多行动
Is that bad?
有什么不对吗
It’ll make it easier for us to end this war.
这将让我们更容易的结束这场战争
Be careful of your friend Palpatine.
小心你的朋友帕尔帕廷
Be careful of what?
小心什么?
He has requested your presence.
他要求你到场
What for?
为什么?
He would not say.
他没说
He didn’t inform the council?
他没有通知绝地长老会?
That’s unusual, isn’t it?
这不寻常 不是吗
All of this is unusual.
这一切都不寻常
And it’s making me feel uneasy.
让我觉得这事不简单
I hope you trust me, Anakin.
我希望你信任我 阿纳金
Of course.
当然
I need your help, son.
我需要你的帮助 孩子
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I’m depending on you.
我要靠你了
For what? I don’t understand.
为什么? 我不明白
To be the eyes, ears and voice of the Republic.
作为共和国的眼睛 耳朵 以及声音
Anakin…
阿纳金…
I’m appointing you to be my personal representative on the Jedi Council.
我推荐你为我在绝地长老会的私人代表
Me?
我?
A master?
大♥师♥?
I’m overwhelmed, sir.
我承担不起
But the council elects its own members. They’ll never accept this.
长老会成员是选举得到的 他们不会接受我的
I think they will…
我想他们会的..
They need you.
他们需要你
More than you know.
比你想象的还要迫切
Allow this appointment lightly…
轻率地同意这份推荐
the council does not.
长老会是做不到的
Disturbing is this move by Chancellor Palpatine.
这项变动是帕尔帕廷乱作主张
I understand.
我明白
You are on this council,
你可以进长老会
but we do not grant you the rank of master.
但我们不能给你大♥师♥的头衔
What?
什么?
How can you do this?
你们怎么能这样?
This is outrageous.
这真令人难以容忍♥
It’s unfair.
这不公平…
How can you be on the council and not be a master?
进了长老会怎么能没有大♥师♥头衔?
Take a seat, young Skywalker.
请坐 年轻的天行者
Forgive me, Master.
请原谅 大♥师♥
We have surveyed all systems in the Republic but have found no sign of General Grievous.
我们找遍共和国所有星系 但找不到格里弗斯的行踪
Hiding in the outer rim Grievous is.
他躲在外星系
The outlying systems you must sweep.
你们必须搜寻边远的星系
We do not have many ships to spare.
我们没有更多的船可用
What about the droid attack on the Wookiees?
机械人攻击胡基人的事怎样了?
It is critical we send an attack group there immediately.
情况紧急 我们要赶紧派一个进攻团
He’s right.
他是对的
It’s a system we cannot afford to lose.
我们决不能失去这个星系
Go I will.
我会过去
Good relations with the Wookiees I have.
我和胡基人的关系还不错
It’s settled then.
那就这么决定了
Yoda will take a battalion of clones to reinforce the Wookiees on Kashyyyk.
尤达大♥师♥将带领克隆人军队 加强胡基人所在的卡斯科星球
May the Force be with us all.
愿原力与我们同在
What kind of nonsense is this?
真是胡扯
Put me on the council and not make me a master?
进长老会却不给我大♥师♥头衔?
It’s never been done in the history of the Jedi. It’s insulting.
简直是绝地历史上绝无仅有的 真是耻辱
Oh, calm down, Anakin. You have been given a great honor.
冷静 阿纳金 这已经很光荣了
To be on the council at your age, it’s never happened before.
像你这么年轻就进入长老会是绝无仅有的
The fact of the matter is you are too close to the chancellor.
事实是 你和议长关系太近了
The council doesn’t like it when he interferes in Jedi affairs.
长老会不喜欢他插手绝地事务
I swear to you, I didn’t ask to be put on the council.
我向你发誓 加入长老会这件事不是我要求的
But it’s what you wanted.
但这确实是你想要的
Your friendship with Chancellor Palpatine seems to have paid off.
你跟帕尔帕廷的友谊看来已得到回报
That has nothing to do with this.
那跟这没关系
The only reason the council has approved your appointment is because the chancellor trusts you.
长老会接受你的唯一理由 是议长信任你
And?
还有呢?
Anakin, I am on your side. I didn’t want to put you in this situation.
阿纳金 我是支持你的 我不想让你处在那样境地
What situation?
什么境地?
The council wants you to report on all the chancellor’s dealings.
长老会要你汇报议长所有的行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!