该走了
Time to go.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
复活节快乐 小家伙
Happy Easter, you little ankle-biter.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
再见 复活节兔
Bye-bye, Bunny.
你要走了吗
You’re leaving?
要是比奇回来了怎么办
But what if Pitch comes back?
要是我们不再相信你们了呢
What if we stop believing again?
要是我看不见你了呢
If I can’t see you…
慢一点 慢一点
Slow down, slow down.
要是太阳出来了
You’re telling me you stop
你就不相信月亮了吗
believing in the moon when the sun comes up?
不会
No.
如果云遮住太阳
Okay. Do you stop believing in the sun
你就不相信太阳了吗
when clouds block it out?
不会
No.
我们一直都在 杰米 现在
We’ll always be there, Jamie. And now,
我们还会一直在你心里
we’ll always be here.
说起来你也算是个守护者呢
Which kind of makes you a Guardian, too.
杰克
Jack!
我叫冰霜侠杰克
My name is Jack Frost.
我是个守护者
And I’m a Guardian.
我是怎么知道的呢
How do I know that?
是月亮告诉我的
Because the moon told me so.
当月亮告诉你某些事情时
So when the moon tells you something,
要相信它
believe it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!