现在倒是有人能看见我了
Now somebody sees me!
老兄 你一小时之前在哪里呢
Where were you about an hour ago, mate?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他以前很高 很酷 现在就
He used to be huge and cool. And now he’s…
很可爱
Cute.
感觉真好
That’s good.
是你让他这么说的吗
Did you tell him to say that? That’s it!
走吧 就我们俩 做个了断
Let’s go! Me and you! Come on!
不 事实上是他告诉我你是真的
No. Actually, he told me you were real.
就在我开始怀疑也许你不存在时候
Just when I started to think that maybe you weren’t.
他让你相信
He made you believe?
相信我
In me?
带杰米离开这
Get Jamie out of here.
小心点 杰克
Be careful, Jack.
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost.
让我们做个了断吧
Let’s end this, shall we?
这种小把戏对我已经没用了
That little trick doesn’t work on me anymore.
这边 这边
This way, this way.
是条死路 那边 那边
Dead end. Other way, other way!
杰克
Jack!
做得好 杰克 努力成绩优异
That was good try, Jack. “A” For effort.
他变强了 我打不过他
He’s stronger. I can’t beat him.
这个小男孩就可以终结一切混乱
All this fuss over one little boy,
但他还坚持相信
and still he refuses to stop believing.
非常好
Very well.
还有别的方法可以熄灭光亮
There are other ways to snuff out a light.
想伤害他就得先过得我这关
If you want him, you’re gonna have to go through me.
瞧瞧你多可爱啊
Look how fluffy you are.
你喜欢被人挠耳朵后面吗
Would you like a scratch behind the ears?
想都别想
Don’t you even think about it.
你们不知道我看到你们变成这样有多开心
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see you all like this.
你们看起来糟透了
You look awful.
杰克 我害怕
Jack. I’m scared.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但是你会没事的
But you’re gonna be all right.
我们来好好玩一玩
We’re gonna have a little fun instead.
就是这样 这就是我的本质
That’s it! That’s my center!
你怎么想 杰米
So what do you think, Jamie?
你还相信这些小丑…
Do you believe in the Boogey…
让我们去找你的朋友们吧
Now let’s go get your friends.
太好啦
Cool!
杰米 你是怎么做到的
Jamie, how are you doing that?
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost!
来吧 我们需要你们的帮助
Come on, we need your help!
那不就是
Is that…
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost!
-圣诞快乐 -还有复活节快乐
-Merry Christmas! -Happy Easter!
别忘了用牙线
Don’t forget to floss!
-虎妞 -什么
-Cupcake? -What?
杰米 你是对的
Jamie, you were right!
复活节兔子是真的
The Easter Bunny’s real!
-牙仙 -还有圣诞老人
-The Tooth Fairy! -And Santa!
都是真的
They’re all real!
你们以为靠几个孩子就能力挽狂澜吗
You think a few children can help you? Against this?
那只是噩梦 杰米
They’re just bad dreams, Jamie.
我们会保护你的 兄弟
And we’ll protect you, mate.
你来保护他们
You’ll protect them?
那谁来保护你呢
But who will protect you?
我来
I will.
-我来 -算上我
-I will. -I will.
我也是
And me.
我试试
I’ll try.
你们还不相信黑暗梦魇吗
Still think there’s no such thing as the Boogeyman?
我相信 但我并不怕你
I do believe in you. I’m just not afraid of you.
牙仙 好棒
Yeah, Tooth Fairy!
不 抓住他们
No! Get them!
拿下他们
Do your jobs!
加油 快变身 快点
Yeah, come on, come on.
天啊
Crikey!
真神奇
No way!
我只是只小兔子
I’m just a bunny!
晚上好啊 伙计
G’day, mate.
上啊
Come on!
打倒他们
Let’s get them!
大伙上啊 我们能行
Come on, guys, we can do it!
交给你啦 伙计
It’s all yours, mate.
谢啦 牙仙
Thanks, Tooth.
钻错烟囱了
Wrong roof.
看啊
Look at that!
我明白了
I got it!
我知道我们要做什么了
I know what we have to do.
伙伴们 走吧
Guys, come on.
结束了 比奇
It’s over, Pitch.
你已经无处可藏了
There’s no place to hide.
杰克 小心
Jack, look out!
是睡神
The Sandman!
伙计 久违了 见到你真高兴
Mate, you are a sight for sore eyes.
漂亮
Pretty!
你的本质
Your center?
是花了点时间
It took a while,
不过我还是弄明白了
but I figured it out.
淘气榜上 你们全都有名
You’re all on naughty list!
复活节兔 跑快点
Bunny, think fast!

No.
你们在我面前怎么敢这么开心
You dare have fun in my presence?
我是黑暗梦魇 你们都应该怕我
I am the Boogeyman and you will fear me!
不 不
No! No.
这么快就不玩啦
Leaving the party so soon?
你都没说再见
You didn’t even say goodbye.
25美分
A quarter?
这一拳是为我的小牙仙
And that’s for my fairies.
你们没法摆脱我 我还会再来的
You can’t get rid of me! Not forever.
恐惧永远无法真正消除
There will always be fear.
那又怎么样 只要还有一个孩子相信
So what? As long as one child believes,
我们就会和恐惧抗争到底
we will be here to fight fear.
真的吗 那它们怎么还会出现
Really? Then what are they doing here?
至少它们不是我的噩梦
They can’t be my Nightmares. I’m not afraid.
看起来它们好像是被你的恐惧吸引而来的
Looks like it’s your fear they smell.
不 不要啊
No, no, no. No!

No!
你现在准备好了吗 杰克
Are you ready now, Jack?
正式成为一名守护者
To make it official.
是你宣誓的时候了
Then is time you take Oath.
冰霜侠杰克 你是否
Will you, Jack Frost,
愿意宣誓 成为一名守护者
vow to watch over the children of the world,
用生命守卫全世界孩子们的
to guard them with your life,
希望 愿望和梦想
their hopes, their wishes, and their dreams,
因为他们就是我们的一切 我们的最初
for they are all that we have, all that we are,
我们的本质
and all that we will ever be?
我愿意
I will.
恭喜你 冰霜侠杰克 你正式成为
Then, congratulations, Jack Frost, for you are now,
也将永远是
and forevermore,
一名守护者
a Guardian.
这才像样嘛
That’s my boy.
矜持点 姑娘们
Keep it together, girls.
看啊
You guys, look!
-是圣诞老人的雪橇 -那是真的
– That’s Santa’s sleigh. – It’s real!
你们看到了吗
You guys see that?
人人都爱雪橇
Everyone loves the sleigh.
快看啊
Look at that!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!