真是好玩 太过瘾了
Now that, that was fun.
风儿
Wind!
带我回家吧
Take me home.
看我的表现吧
Snow day!
冻死人了
It’s freezing!
这本书看起来不错 好看吗
That looks interesting. Good book?
-太好了 -是啊
-All right! -Yeah!
-真好 下雪了 -下雪喽
-Snow day! -Snow day! Yeah.
不客气
You’re welcome.
等等我
Guys, wait up!
你们周末去不去寻找复活节彩蛋吗
Are you guys coming to the egg hunt Sunday?
当然去 可以吃免费糖果
Yeah! Free candy.
多希望找彩蛋时也下雪啊
I hope we can find the eggs with all this snow!
书上说
It says here that
他们在密歇根州找到了大脚怪的
they found Bigfoot hair samples
皮毛样本和DNA
and DNA in Michigan!
真是太酷了
That’s like super-close!
又来了
Here we go again.
我们也看了那段视频 克劳德
You saw the video too, Claude.
他真的存在
He’s out there.
你说外星人也存在的
That’s what you said about aliens.
还有复活节兔子
And the Easter Bunny!
复活节兔真的存在
The Easter Bunny is real.
是 他真的存在
He’s real all right.
我们都认识这只脾气暴躁
Real annoying,
目中无人的兔子
real grumpy and really full of himself.
算了吧 你们什么都信
Come on! You guys will believe anything.
复活节兔 跳跳跳
Easter Bunny, hop, hop, hop!
妈妈 索菲又摔倒了
Mom, Sophie fell again!
没事吧 索菲
You okay, Soph?
杰米 戴好帽子
Jamie, hat.
要不冰霜侠杰克会让你冻得流鼻涕
We don’t want Jack Frost nipping at your nose.
冰霜侠杰克是谁
Who’s Jack Frost?
谁都不是 宝贝 这就是种说法
No one, honey. It’s just an expression.
我的大名你们都没听过
“Who’s Jack Frost?”
刚刚是谁扔的
Okay, who threw that?
反正不是大脚怪 小鬼
Well, it wasn’t Bigfoot, kiddo.
杰米·班尼特 你干嘛扔我 不公平
Jamie Bennett, no fair!
是你先拿雪球扔我的
You struck first!
大伙儿一起来吧
Free-for-all!
谁需要更多弹♥药♥
All right, who needs ammo?
好玩吧
Look at that!
坏了 我砸到虎妞了
Crud! I hit Cupcake!
-她砸到虎妞了 -你居然砸了虎妞
-She hit Cupcake. -You hit Cupcake?
-刚那个是你扔的吗 -不是
-Did you throw that? -No.
也不是我
It wasn’t me!
有点滑哦
A little slippery!
杰米 小心点 停下来
Jamie, watch out!
-滑向马路了 -快停下 车流很猛
-That’s the street! -Stop! There’s traffic!
杰米 有我呢 别担心
Don’t worry, Jamie. I got you. Hold on!
不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right!
跟着我走 左拐
Keep up with me, kid! Take a left!
慢点
Slow down!
停下 不不不
Hold up. No, no, no, no.
刚那是杰米·班尼特吗
Is that Jamie Bennett?
-滑得不错 -不 不行
-There you go. -No, no!
-天啊 -太好了
-My gosh! -Yeah!
看样子摔得不轻
That looks serious.
杰米 你还好吗
Jamie, are you all right?
你们看到了吗 真是棒极了
Did you guys see that? It was amazing!
我在冰上从那跳过去
I did a jump
然后从那下边滑…
and I slid under a…
太帅了 掉了一颗牙
Cool! A tooth!
-那就是钱啊 -牙仙给的零用钱
-Dude, that means cash! -Tooth fairy cash!
-不是吧 -你真走运
-Oh, no! -You lucky bum!
我要把它放到枕头底下
I got to put this under my pillow!
等一下 等等 别走
Wait a minute. Come on. Hold on, hold on.
难道你们都忘了刚才的快乐时光吗
What about all the fun we just had?
那可不是牙仙的功劳 是我
That wasn’t the Tooth Fairy, that was me!
我的耳朵都要冻掉了
My ears are freezing!
我要怎么做才能让人注意到我
What’s a guy got to do to get a little attention around here?
那一片结冰了
There was a patch of ice.
我都不知道怎么会这样
I don’t understand how it got here.
复活节马上就要来了
I mean, Easter is around the corner!
…那感觉真是棒极了
…It was awesome!
我从小山丘上飞下来
So then I was flying down this hill
在滚滚车流中自如穿梭
and it was like… through these cars
后来雪橇碰到了那个东西
and then the sled hit this thing
我就飞到了空中
and it was like way up in the air!
然后嘭一声被沙发撞倒
And then, bam, the sofa hit me…
然后 我的牙就掉了
…And see, my tooth came out!
好了 别玩了 把牙放到枕头下了吗
All right, you. Tooth under your pillow?
是的 放好了
Yeah, I’m ready.
杰米 早点睡吧
Now don’t stay up trying to see her, Jamie,
否则她是不会来的哦
or she won’t come.
现在也能看啊 要帮我吗 索菲
But I can do it this time! You want to help me, Soph?
咱们藏起来等着看牙仙
We can hide and see the Tooth Fairy!
藏起来 藏起来
Hide, hide, hide, hide.
那可不行 赶快上♥床♥睡觉吧 小帅哥
Straight to bed now, mister.
妈妈…
Mom.
如果我做错了什么事情
If there’s something I’m doing wrong,
能不能请你告诉我
can you just tell me what it is?
因为我已经试了所有的方法
Because I’ve tried everything
但没有一个人能看到我
and no one ever sees me.
是你把我带到这里来的
You put me here.
至少你应该告诉我…
The least you can do is tell me…
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
来的真及时 睡神
Right on time, Sandman.
我还以为听到了独角兽的蹄声
I thought I heard the clippity-clop of a unicorn.
多么美好的梦境啊
What an adorable dream!
再看看她
And look at her.
宝贵的孩子啊
Precious child.
这么可爱
So sweet.
充满希望 十分快乐
So full of hope and wonder.
就缺一样东西
Why, there’s only one thing missing.
恐惧
A touch of fear.
恐惧是永恒的
That never gets old.
恐惧害怕吧 来吧 害怕就对了
Feel your fear. Come on. Come on, that’s right.
多么可爱的噩梦啊
Yes, what a pretty little Nightmare!
现在
Now,
你去告诉其他人 我不会再等了
I want you to go tell the others the wait is over.
老朋友 别那么看着我
Don’t look at me like that, old friend.
你肯定已经预见到了 这一天终将到来
You must have known this day would come.
我的噩梦都准备好了
My Nightmares are finally ready.
你的守护者们准备好了吗
Are your Guardians?
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.
好久不见
Been a long time.
上次见面还是68年的暴风雪吧
Blizzard of ’68 I believe.
复活节那天 周日 没记错吧
Easter Sunday, wasn’t it?
复活节兔 你不会还为那事儿记仇吧
Bunny! You’re not still mad about that, are you?
我是记仇
Yes.
但今天却不是为了这件事
But this is about something else.
伙计们
Fellas?
放我下来 搞什么啊
Put me down! What the…

Me?
绝对不 北极见
Not on your nelly. See you back at the Pole.
他来了
He’s here.
安静
Quiet.
他终于来了
There he is!
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!