是你成为冰霜侠杰克前的记忆
Before you became Jack Frost.
可在成为冰霜侠杰克前 我谁也不是
But I wasn’t anyone before I was Jack Frost.
怎么会呢
Of course you were.
在被选中前 我们都有身份
We were all someone before we were chosen.
什么
What?
你应该看看的 复活节兔
You should have seen Bunny.
我叫你别提那件事的
I told you never to mention that!
在湖边的那晚 我以为…
The night at the pond, I just… I assumed…
你是说
Are you saying…
你是说我也像常人一样生活吗
Are you saying I had a life before that,
在这之前 我有过家 有过家人吗
with a home and a family?
你真的不记得了吗
You really don’t remember?
这些年来 答案就在这里
All these years, the answers were right here.
如果找到记忆
If I find my memories,
那我就知道我为什么会在这里了
then I’ll know why I’m here.
你得给我看看
You have to show me!
我办不到 杰克 记忆在比奇手上
I can’t, Jack. Pitch has them.
那我们就把记忆夺回来
Then we have to get them back!

Oh, no.
孩子们…
The children!
已经太迟了
We’re too late!
不 不
No! No!
没有太迟了这回事
No such thing as too late!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
有办法了
Idea!
我们去搜集牙齿
We will collect the teeth.
什么
What?
我们去搜集牙齿 孩子们就会相信你了
We get teeth, children keep believing in you!
这可是七大洲 几百万个孩子啊
We’re talking seven continents and millions of kids!
得了吧
Give me break.
你知道我一晚上要送出多少玩具吗
You know how many toys I deliver in one night?
知道我一天内又要藏多少个彩蛋吗
And eggs I hide in one day?
杰克 如果你帮我们
And, Jack, if you help us,
我们就帮你找回你的记忆
we will get you your memories.
算我一个
I’m in.
快 快
Quickly! Quickly!
快跳呀兔子 我已经领先五颗牙齿了
Hop to it, rabbit! I’m five teeth ahead!
我还想你别挡路呢
Yeah, right. Look, I’d tell you to stay out of my way,
但你知道关键是什么吗
but, really, what’s the point?
我会追上你的
‘Cause you won’t be able to keep up anyway.
这是在发起挑战吗 灰兔子
Is that a challenge, cottontail?
你可别和兔子赛跑 伙计
You don’t want to race a rabbit, mate.
赛跑 这是赛跑吗
A race? Is it a race?
这将是一场史诗般的赛跑
This is going to be epic!
这里有四颗虎牙
Four bicuspids over there!
东边两个街区外有一颗门牙
An incisor two blocks east.
那是颗臼齿吗 到处都是牙齿耶
Is that a molar? They’re everywhere!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 抱歉
I’m fine. Sorry.
我只是好久没出过外勤了
It’s been a really long time since I’ve been out in the field.
好久是多久
How long is a long time?
440年 左右吧
440 years, give or take.
两颗
Twins!
大金矿啊
Jackpot!
最近不太小心啊 小朋友
Looks like you’re a bit of a brumby,mate?
找到了
Is piece of pie.
那是我的牙齿 睡神 睡神
That’s my tooth! Sandy! Sandy!
别激动 小家伙
Take it easy there, champ.
他也是我们中的一员 欧洲分部的
He’s one of us! Part of the European division.
哎呀呀
Crikey!
归我啦
Yes!

No!
你们搜集牙齿留下礼物的速度
Wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts
和我的精灵一样快耶
as fast as my fairies.
你们留了礼物 对吧
You guys have been leaving gifts, right?
这些光芒
The lights.
为什么又亮起来了
Why aren’t they going out?
他们在搜集牙齿
They’re collecting the teeth?
安静 要不就把你们做成枕头
Pipe down or I’ll stuff a pillow with you!
行 你们再垂死挣扎一下吧
Fine. Have your last hurrah.
明天…
For tomorrow,
你们无助的挣扎都将化为云烟
all your pathetic scrambling will be for nothing.
左中切牙
Left central incisor,
在一次雪橇事故中被撞掉
knocked out in a freak sledding accident.
这是怎么发生的呢 杰克
I wonder how that could’ve happened, Jack.
孩子嘛
Kids?
这一直是我最喜欢的事情
This was always the part I liked most.
看着孩子…
Seeing the kids.
我为什么没一直干下去呢
Why did I ever stop doing this?
靠进看的感觉不太一样 对吧
It’s a little different up close, huh?
谢谢你陪着我 杰克
Thanks for being here, Jack.
真希望我知道你的记忆
I wish I’d known about your memory.
那样就能帮上你了
I could have helped you.
是啊
Yeah…
先把牙齿收集好
Look, let’s just get you taken care of.
我们就去对付比奇
Then it’s Pitch’s turn.
你们在这里啊
Here you are!
老人家嘛 动作慢
What gives, slowpokes?
感觉怎么样 牙仙
How you feeling, Toothy?
被相信着
Believed in.
我就想听这句话
That’s what I want to hear.
我明白了 你们合起伙儿来
I see how it is. All working together
好让兔子我变成最后一名
to make sure the rabbit gets last place.
你以为打败只兔子还需要帮手吗
You think I need help to beat a bunny?
看看 灰尾巴
Check it out, Peter Cottontail.
你这也能叫一袋牙齿吗
You call that a bag of choppers?
不 这才叫一袋牙齿
Now that’s a bag of choppers.
先生们 先生们 我们是来搜集牙齿的
Gentlemen, gentlemen. This is about Tooth.
不是来比赛的
It’s not a competition.
是搜集牙齿 不是比赛哦
But if it was, I win!
哦不
Oh, no.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus?
复活节兔子
The Easter Bunny?
睡神
Sandman?
牙仙 我就知道你会来的
The Tooth Fairy! I knew you’d come!
我们来了 惊喜吧
Surprise! We came.
他能看见我们吗
He can see us?
大部分能看见
Most of us.
小声点 他还醒着呢
You guys, he’s still awake.
睡神 把他敲昏
Sandy, knock him out.
用梦沙 笨蛋
With the Dreamsand, you gumbies!
别过去 那是复活节兔子
No, stop! That’s the Easter Bunny!
你在干什么 艾比 坐下
What are you doing, Abbey? Down!
别动 都别慌
All right, nobody panic.
可这是 这是只灰狗
But that’s a greyhound.
你知道灰狗会怎么对付兔子吗
Do you know what greyhounds do to rabbits?
没事的 他从没见过我这样的兔子
I think it’s a pretty safe bet he’s never met a rabbit like me.
身高一米八
Six-foot-one,
钢铁般的意志
nerves of steel.
太极高手 还是…
Master of tai-chi and the ancient art of…
停下 坐下
Stop! Sit!
姑娘 坐下
Down, girl, down!
快 睡神 睡神
Sandy!
这家伙真暴躁 把这野狗拉开
She’s rabid! Get this dingo off me!
字幕
Oh, no.
拐杖糖
Candy canes…
要是带相机了就好了
I really wish I had a camera right now.
睡神 快来 我们能找到比奇
Sandy, come on! We can find Pitch!
漂漂
Pretty.
兔兔 跳跳跳
Bunny, hop, hop, hop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!