好了
All right.
现在放她走
Now let her go.
不行
No.
你说想一个人呆着
You said you wanted to be alone.
那就一个人呆着吧
So be alone!

No!
牙仙宝宝
Baby Tooth!
你还好吗
You all right?
抱歉 我只会让你感到寒冷
Sorry. All I can do is keep you cold.
比奇说得对
Pitch was right.
一切都让我搞砸了
I make a mess of everything.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack!
杰克 快下来
Come on, Jack,
你不能一直玩
you can’t have fun all the time.
杰克 下来
Jack, get down from there.
-杰克 -你真有意思 杰克
-Jack! -You’re funny, Jack.
小心点
Be careful.
好的
We will.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
别向下看 看着我
Don’t look down. Just look at me.
杰克
Jack.
我害怕
I’m scared.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
不过你会没事的 你不会掉下去的
But you’re gonna be all right. You’re not gonna fall in.
我们来好好玩一玩
We’re gonna have a little fun instead!
不会的
No, we’re not!
我会骗你吗
Would I trick you?
会 你一直恶作剧
Yes! You always play tricks!
好吧 不过这次不是
Well, not this time.
我保证 我保证
I promise, I promise. You’re gonna be…
你会没事的
You’re gonna be fine.
你得相信我
You have to believe in me.
想玩个游戏吗 我们来玩跳房♥子
You want to play a game? We’re gonna play hopscotch!
就像我们每天玩得一样
Like we play every day.
很简单
It’s as easy as

one…

Two.

Three!
好了
All right.
轮到你了
Now it’s your turn.

One…
就这样 就这样
That’s it, that’s it.

Two.

Three!
杰克
Jack!
你看见 你看见了吗
Did you see… Did you see that?
那是我
It was me!
我有个家 我还有个妹妹
I had a family! I had a sister!
我救了她
I saved her!
所以你才会选择我
That’s why you chose me.
我是个守护者
I’m a Guardian.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
好的
Okay.
走吧 牙仙宝宝 我欠你一次
Come on, Baby Tooth, I owe you one!
来吧 我们走
Come on! Let’s go!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你们都飞不起来了吗
None of you can fly?
那些光点
The lights.
你们都可以走了
You’re all free to go!
今年不需要圣诞礼物了
We won’t be needing any Christmas toys this year,
谢谢
thank you.
以后也不需要了
Nor ever again.
它们都熄灭了
They’re all going out.
只有六个留下了
Only six left.
六个珍贵的孩子
Six precious children
还傻傻地相信守护者存在
who still believe in the Guardians with all their hearts.
让它变成
Make that
五个吧
five.

Four.

Three!

Two!

One.
杰米
Jamie.
听着
Okay, look,
我们现在处在人生的十字路口上
you and I are obviously at what they call a crossroads.
这样吧
So here’s what’s gonna happen.
如果那不是梦 如果你是真的
If it wasn’t a dream and if you are real
你就得证明 现在 马上
then you have to prove it, like, right now.
我一直都相信你
I’ve believed in you for a long time, okay?
事实上 我一生都相信你存在
Like, my whole life, in fact.
所以你算是欠我的
So you kind of owe me now.
不必费事
You don’t have to do much.
只要给我一个信♥号♥♥ 让我知道
Just a little sign so I know.
任何事
Anything.
任何事都可以
Anything at all.
我就知道是假的
I knew it.
他是真的
He’s real!
雪花
Snow?
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost.
他刚才说什么
Did he just say…
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost?
他又说了一次 他说
He said it again. He said…
你说
You said…
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost!
没错
That’s right!
那是我 冰霜侠杰克 那是我的名字
But that’s me! Jack Frost! That’s my name!
你喊了我的名字
You said my name!
等等 你能听见我吗
Wait. Can you hear me?
你能看见我吗
Can you… Can you see me?
他能看见我 他能看见我
He sees me! He sees me!
-你制♥造♥了雪花 -是的
-You just made it snow! -I know!
-在我房♥间里 -是的
-In my room! -I know!
-你是真的吗 -当然
-You’re real? -Yeah!
你觉得是谁制♥造♥了暴风雪和下雪天
Who do you think brings you all the blizzards and the snow days?
你还记得你在路上滑雪玩吗
And you remember when you went flying on that sled the other day?
-那是你吗 -那是我啊
-That was you? -That was me!
-真棒 -当然
-Cool! -Right?
那复活节兔呢 还有牙仙 还有
But what about the Easter Bunny? And the Tooth Fairy?
真的 真的 我们都是真的
Real, real, real! Every one of us is real.
-我就知道 -杰米 你在跟谁说话呢
-I knew it! -Jamie, who are you talking to?
冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost?
好吧
Okay.
快回来
Come back!
-诺斯 你没事吧 -郑重声明
-North, are you okay? -Is official.
我的魔法有点失灵
My powers are kaput.
快看
Look!
杰克
Jack!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
和你一样
Same as you.
最后一点光
The last light.
是你 真的是你
It is you! I mean, it is you!
我就知道那不是梦
I knew it wasn’t a dream!
杰克 他能看见你
Jack, he sees you.
等一下 复活节兔呢
Wait. But where’s Bunny?
失去复活节对我们都有影响
Losing Easter took its toll on all of us.
不过对复活节兔的影响最大
Bunny most of all.
不是吧
No.
你就是复活节兔
That’s the Easter Bunny?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!