Home 传记电影 斯诺登(2016)

斯诺登(2016)

0
斯诺登(2016)

Epic Shelter collecting our finished Intel.
我们只需要一个门户网站
We just need a web portal
将情报分类 使其可以检索
to catalogue it, make it searchable.
让我考虑一下吧
Let me think about it.
无论如何 我都要得到米德堡的同意
In any case, I’d have to run it past Fort Meade.
当然
Of course.
你想好名字了吗
Did you have a name?
如果没被占用的话 我想起名叫”心跳”
Yeah, if it’s not taken, I’d call it Heartbeat.
– “心跳” – 六 五 四
– Heartbeat. – Six, five, four,
三 二 一…
three, two, one…
开始进攻
Engage target.
你在那没事吧
You okay down there?
还行
Yep…
看吧 所以我总是说 我们得多爬山
See, this is why I keep saying we need to hike more.
是啊
You’re right.
看镜头 好吗
Hey, can you look at me?
来吧 都好几年了
Come on. It’s been years.
按照社交媒体的标准 你根本就不存在了
By social media standards, you don’t even exist anymore.
就拍一张
Just one.
好吧 笑一笑 露出牙齿
Okay, smile. Show me your teeth!
难捉摸的你 终于被我拍到了
My elusive E, finally captured.
所以我这个男友还行吗
So now I’m a viable boyfriend?
当然
Yes.
真可惜啊 你曾经也是可爱的小嫩模呢
Such a shame, you used to be such a cute little model.
小吗 是啊
Little? Yeah.
– 我很小吗 – 等等
– Was I little? – Wait!
快住手
Stop!
天哪 怎么了
Oh, my God. What?
你被晒黑了
Think you got some sun!
我说真的 看起来很好啊
I’m serious, it looks good!
不可能的
Well, that’s impossible.
嘿 我一直想问你
Hey, um, I’ve been meaning to ask you, by the way.
你是换药房♥了吗
Did you switch pharmacies?
因为我想帮你去拿药
‘Cause I tried to pick up your prescription,
但却拿不到
and I couldn’t.
你为什么要拿我的药
Why did you do that?
因为我当时在那 想着可以帮帮你
Uh, because I was there and thought it would be helpful.
我已经停用卡马西平了
I stopped taking the Tegretol.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
几个月前
A couple months ago.
而你现在才告诉我
And you’re just now telling me?
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
真的 只是…
I did, I just…
我不能吃那药 会让我头昏眼花
I can’t take that stuff, it makes me groggy,
我的工作必须保持清醒
and I need to be sharp for work.
时时刻刻都全神贯注
I need to be on the ball all the time.
这到底是什么破工作
What is it about this fucking job
比你的命还重要
that makes it more important than your life?
我真不明白
I don’t understand.
我们的政♥府♥…
Our government…
我们的政♥府♥ 怎么了
Our government, what?
我们的政♥府♥ 每年因中国的黑客
Our government is hemorrhaging billions of dollars
损失上亿美元
every year to Chinese hackers.
我一直被雇佣来干掉他们
And I’ve been hired to shut them down.
很多人都在指望着我
A lot of people are depending on me.
其他人不行吗
More so than anyone else?
是的
Yes.
不 这根本就是胡扯
No, this is bullshit.
我们来夏威夷 不是给你治疗的 对吧
We didn’t come to Hawaii for you to heal, did we?
永远都不会有压力小的工作
There was never gonna be a less stressful job out here.
听着 我真的不得不这么做
Look, I feel like I’m made to do this.
如果我不做 不知道还有谁能胜任
And if I don’t do it, then I don’t know anybody else that can.
我就像发射的导弹 没办法回头了
It’s like I’m on a trajectory that I can’t turn back from.
你总是可以回头的
You can always turn back.
我想知道的是
What I wanted to see
你能否明确地回答我”有”或”没有”
is if you could give me a yes or no answer to the question,
“国♥家♥安♥全♥局是否收集了
“Does the NSA collect any type of data at all
数百万或数亿美国人的任何数据”
on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?”
没有 长官
No, sir.
没有吗
It does not?
并非有意的
Not wittingly.
在某些情况下 他们也许会
There are cases where they could inadvertently,
无意中收集到
perhaps, uh, collect,
但并非是有意的
but not wittingly.
真的吗
Oh, really?
谢谢 我会就这一点
Thank you, and I’ll have additional questions
提出附加问题 以书面的形式给你
to give you in writing on that point.
好吧
Okay, so, uh,
我要展示给你们的是
what I wanted to show you guys is, um,
在编写这个索引程序时 无意中发现的幻灯片
the slide I ran across while building this indexing program.
这是什么
And what is this?
这是三月份的数据收集
Okay. So, this is data collection
全世界范围内的
for the month of March
电子邮件及网络电♥话♥
worldwide, emails and Skype calls.
法国 七千万 德国 五亿 巴西 二十亿
So France, 70 million. Germany, 500 million. Brazil, two billion.
美国境内
Inside the U.S.,
共三十一亿邮件及通话记录
3.1 billion emails and calls.
其中不包括任何电♥信♥公♥司♥的数据
That’s not including any of the telecom company data.
好吧 那俄♥罗♥斯♥的数据收集是多少
Okay, so what’s the collection in Russia?
十五亿
Russia is 1.5 billion.
等等 所以美国收集到的数据
Wait, so we’re collecting twice as much
是俄♥罗♥斯♥的两倍
in the U.S. as we are in Russia?
是啊 很多的数据 但…
Yeah, I figured it was a lot, but…
这简直一发不可收拾啊
This shit is out of hand, man.
等等 你给别人看了吗
Wait. Have you shown this to anyone else?
没有 你们是第一批
No, you guys are the first.
是啊 我一直对此格外小心
Yeah, yeah, you know, I’d be careful about that.
你这似乎是在自找麻烦
You know, it could seem like you’re rocking the boat.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
我只是… 我需要确定
No, I just, uh, I needed to know
是不是只有我一个人觉得 这很疯狂
if I was the only one that thought this was crazy.
发生什么事了
What the fuck’s going on?
嗨 特雷弗
Hey, Trev.
你们在这做什么呢
What are you doing in here?
没什么 我只是在展示给他们
It’s nothing. I was just showing them
这张幻灯片 我需要一些数据
this one slide, I needed some input.
为什么是热图
Why the heat map?
特雷弗 是我不好
It’s my bad, Trev.
我跟爱德打赌 我们正在收集的数据中
I made a bet with Ed about which country
哪个国家的来源最多
we were collecting the most signals from.
他说是伊朗 我说是巴基斯坦
He said Iran, I said Pakistan.
谁赢了
Who won?
爱德
Ed.
是啊 我该走了 再见
Yeah, I need to head out. I’ll see you guys.
下次你输定了
You’re going down next time, man.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
不准再赌了
No more bets.
我不希望任何未经授权的人再来这里
And I don’t want anyone unauthorized in here again.
尤其是跟”心跳”无关的
Especially not with Heartbeat.
是的 绝不会再发生了
You’re right. Won’t happen again.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
在拉斯维加斯 监控着阿富汗
…in Vegas, looking at Afghanistan.
所以我们经常要熬夜
So we’re running late hours.
一个模糊的目标 缓慢进入了攻击区域
So this blurry object comes wandering into the strike zone.
我们都知道 那只是个孩子
We all knew that it was a kid.

Poof
他就消失了
He’s gone.
我们要求说明 但返回的报告说
We called in for clarification, and the report came back
那只是一条狗
that it was a dog.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
轮班很漫长 从早到晚 根本记不清了