Are you going away?
没错 但只是暂时的
Yes. But just for a little while.

No.
不 我不能走
No, I can’t go.
求你了 走吧 直到我回来
Please. Just until I get back.
我不能走
I can’t go.
你刚刚说 我们得像什么事都没发生过
You just said that we have to appear like nothing’s changed.
如果我们两个同时不见了
If both of us left at the same time,
难道不可疑吗
wouldn’t that seem suspicious?
我会为你离开这
I will do this for you.
但这是最后一次
But it is the last time.
嘿 你听说了特雷弗吗 兄弟
Yo! Yo, you hear about Trevor, bro?
没有 怎么了
No, what?
你记得那场控制叙利亚互联网的行动吗
You remember that op to own the Internet in Syria?
– 记得 – 对
– Yeah. – Yeah.
特雷弗和他的获取特定情报行动小组
Trevor and his TAO team
捣毁了核心路由器
crashed the core router.
兄弟 整个城市都断网了
Bro, the whole country’s gone dark.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
弄明白
Figure it out!
可怜啊
Poor bastards.
好吧 我得… 我得回去工作了
Okay, I’m gonna, uh… I gotta get to work.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
爱德 那个…
So, Ed, how’s, uh…
“心跳”怎么样了
How’s Heartbeat coming?
快了
It’s close.
就快了
It’s very close.
从这台监视器调出来
Pull it up on this monitor.
我还在尝试访问…
I’m still trying to access…
别告诉我 你也参与其中了
Don’t tell me you’re involved in this, too?
特雷弗说服我
Well, Trevor fucking roped me
仔细检查他的零日漏洞代码
into going through their zero-day exploit codes.
这玩意简直一团乱 伙计
This thing is a fucking mess, man.
– 我为什么要答应他 – 祝你好运
– Why did I agree to this? – Good luck.
你要做的就是…
What you’re gonna do is you’re gonna…
我告诉他了… 帮帮他
I told him, I… Help them.
好吧 回去工作 伙计们
Okay. Get back to work, guys.
不 帕特里克 给我看
No, Patrick, show me.
还真是把我坑死了
Talk about getting hung out to dry.
嗯 我们搞定了吗
Yeah. Are we set?
海军来找麻烦了吗
Trouble with the Navy?
有个蠢货抄了几行以色列人写的代码
One of those idiots ripped some bullshit piece of Israeli code
然后强加到我们的病毒里 太扯淡了
and jammed it down our payload. Can you fucking believe that?
脚本小子
Script kiddies.
我知道 我本该听你的
I know, I know. I should have listened to you.
该死 是这个吗
God damn it. Is this it?
这个 没错 是这个
Here. Yeah, this is it.
我要让该死的以色列人来负责
I’m gonna make the goddamn Israelis take the fall for this.
快点
Come on.
– 搞定了吗 – 我是不会背这个锅的
– Got it? – I’m not taking the fall for this.
帕特里克
Patrick.
还在想办法 特雷弗 等一下
Still working on it, Trev. Hold on.
没用 还是没用
Nothing. Still nothing.
是的 但…
Yeah, but…
你要回家了吗
You, uh… You headed home already?
对 我不太舒服
Yeah. I’m not feeling so well.
明天可能也不会来了
Might not be in tomorrow either.
特雷弗有点忙
You know, Trevor’s kind of busy,
你可以替我请个假吗
maybe you could let him know for me?
好的 伙计 非常乐意
Yeah. Yeah, man. It’d be my pleasure.
如果你…
You know, if you’re, uh…
如果你真的不太舒服 也许你该
If you’re really not feeling well, dude, maybe you should, uh,
回美国 看看医生
go back to the States and see your doctor.
我觉得大家都会理解的
I think that, you know, folks would understand that.
听起来是个好主意
That sounds like a smart thing.
你自己小心
Take care of yourself.
你也是 伙计
Yeah, you too, bro.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
你玩过这个吗
You ever play with one of these?
我小时候玩过
Yeah, when I was a kid.
你应该试试 很难
Yeah. You should try it. It’s hard.
我可玩不好
I can’t figure this out.
我一窍不通
I don’t know about this.
其实你得先完成十字
Yeah, you gotta start with the white cross, actually,
然后再搞定八个角
and then you do the corners.
伙计
Oh, man.
听着 我喜欢这些东西
Look, I love these things.
周末愉快 伙计
Hey, have a good weekend, man.
– 你们也是 伙计 – 好吧
– You too, buddy. – All right.
有了
It’s live.
有一个链接 内容是FISA法♥院♥指令
There’s a link to the FISA court order.
干得好 亚尼内
Well done, Janine.
我跟你说了 她不太好搞定
I told you she wasn’t a pushover.
做错事的感觉真好啊
Well, it feels so goddamn good to be wrong.
今晚大新闻 通过一份机密的法♥院♥指令
Breaking news tonight. Reports that through a secret court order,
奥巴马政♥府♥正在收集数百万
the Obama administration is collecting the phone records
威瑞森客户的通话记录
of millions of Verizon customers.
由英国《卫报》进行报道
That’s been reported by the Guardian newspaper in the U.K.
这份特殊的法♥院♥指令显示
The specific court order shows
所有的信息
that all the information
都将流入美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局
is going to the National Security Agency.
这个主流媒体怎么样 格伦
How’s that for mainstream media, Glenn?
他们现在不能插手了
They can’t shut this down now.
我们又多了四天的时间
And we’ve got four more days of it.
他们不知道还有什么料在等着
They have no idea what they’re in store for.
太棒了
That’s fantastic!
白宫前发言人
…former Speaker of the
今晚将和我们一起聊聊此事
House is on the grill tonight and joins me now.
又一则爆♥炸♥新闻
Another explosive article has just appeared,
这次在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
this time in The Washington Post.
此爆♥炸♥新闻揭露
It’s breaking news that it reveals
其他大量且秘密的美国政♥府♥监视软件
another broad and secret U.S. Government surveillance program.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》和伦敦的《卫报》报道
The Washington Post and the Guardian in London reporting
国家情报局和联邦调查局
that the NSA and the FBI
直接进入九家主要互联网公♥司♥的
are tapping directly into the central servers
中♥央♥服务器
of nine leading Internet companies,
包括微软 雅虎 谷歌♥ Fackbook
including Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Facebook,
美国在线 网络电♥话♥ YouTube和苹果
AOL, Skype, YouTube, and Apple.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》称他们正在获取音频
The Post says they’re extracting audio,
录像 照片 电子邮件 文件
video, photographs, e-mails, documents,
和联络日志
and connection logs
以此来分♥析♥并追踪一个人的行踪
that enable analysts to track a person’s movements
和联络人
and contacts over time.
理论上来说 你可以抱怨政♥府♥
In the abstract, you can complain about Big Brother
以及这个潜在的软件怎么能胡作非为
and how this is a potential program run amok.
但当你真得了解细节
But when you actually look at the details,
我认为我们已经达到了权利的平衡
then I think we’ve struck the right balance.
美国总统巴拉克·奥巴马坚定地维护
U.S. President Barack Obama staunchly defends
美国政♥府♥的程序
U.S. Government programs,
坚持认为i这些程序是有严格的管理控制
insisting that they were conducted with broad safeguards
禁止滥用
and to protect against abuse.
他得出了结论 这个秘密机构中
He reached the conclusion that what was happening
所存在的东西
inside this really secretive agency
不仅仅是在美国
uh, was very threatening and menacing
而是遍布全世界
to privacy rights, to Internet freedom,
对隐私权 对互联网自♥由♥
to basic political liberty,
对基本的政♥治♥自♥由♥
not only in the United States,
构成了巨大的威胁
but all around the world.
他认为作为普通人 揭露一切是他的职责
And he felt it was his duty as a human being to disclose it.
我叫爱德华·斯♥诺♥登 二十九岁
Uh, my name’s Ed Snowden. I’m 29 years old.
我在夏威夷 替国♥家♥安♥全♥局

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!