Home 传记电影 斯诺登(2016)

斯诺登(2016)

0
斯诺登(2016)

your Commander-in-Chief, the President of the United States,
正在违法
is breaking the law.
你是这个意思 对吗 里约
That is what you’re saying, isn’t it, Rio?
我认为这取决于您和谁说
Well, I guess it depends on who you talk to.
如果是和记者说呢
And if you talk to journalists?
这些人通常不会管事情的来龙去脉
Who, more often than not, don’t have the full picture,
或者对此不予报道 你只会得到部分真♥相♥
or neglect to report it, you only get a partial truth.
外国情报监视法
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
FISA法庭
The FISA Court.
我们尊重第四修正案中的规定
We do respect the Fourth Amendment in this country,
有嫌疑 才签发许可
and we issue warrants based on suspicion.
但有时候 许可是由秘密法庭签发的
But sometimes these warrants have to be issued by secret courts,
这样就不会打草惊蛇
so we don’t alert the suspects we’re spying on.
这些法♥院♥的流程都是机密的
And these court proceedings are classified,
也就是说 出人意料…
which means, surprise…
他们是不会出现在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》这样的报纸上
They don’t appear in papers such as The New York Times.
你看到我的成绩了吗
Did you see my test scores?
看到了 我也是班上第一 像你一样
Yes. Top of my class. Like you.
什么 这里吗
What, here?
在国♥家♥安♥全♥局 他们都很喜欢我
NSA. They liked me plenty.
他们把我安排在最好的团队里
They put me on all the best teams.
去苏联边境 参加”沙漠风暴”
Soviet frontier. Desert Storm.
然后是一个巨大的全新挑战
And then the big new challenge,
在互联网的海洋中捞出恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 大海捞针
find the terrorist in the Internet haystack. Hell of a haystack.
每分钟一兆兆字节的数据
Hundreds of terabytes a minute.
可能得花掉四百年的时间才能读完的邮件
I mean, it would take you 400 years to read the emails.
你还得去分♥析♥它们
Then you have to analyze them.
有时候 看得越多 了解得越少
Sometimes, the more you look, the less you see.
那你想出什么方法了吗
What’d you come up with?
一个很棒的东西
Something beautiful.
就在这 花了三百万美金
In house. For $3 million.
我设计一个可以区分国内外信息的程序
A program that could differentiate between foreign and domestic,
并为那些非目标信息加密
encrypt every signal we weren’t targeting,
所以这些信息处于保密状态
so it would remain private.
这个程序简洁 合理
It was elegant, streamlined.
是我编过最好的软件
It was the best work I ever did.
请坐
Have a seat.
这软件叫什么
What was it called?
爱德 想在我们的世界爬到最顶端
Ed, rising to the top in our world
有时候真得很难
can sometimes be hard on a man.
你认为你在进步
I mean… You think you’re making strides,
手握主动权
you think you’re taking the initiative.
可是 下一秒 他们就让你的成果消失不见
And then, the next minute, they grind your work out of existence.
他们没有用吗 为什么不用
They didn’t use it? Why not?
他们从来不告诉你为什么
Well, they never tell you why.
两年后 9·11事件之后
Two years later, after 9/11,
一个朋友跟我说
a friend of mine tells me about
他们正在使用一个新承包商的项目
this new contractor program they’re using.
配置花了四十亿美金
Costs $4 billion to deploy.
以我的软件作为模型
Modeled after mine
但没有信息过滤 没有自动化操作
but with no filters, no automation.
吸取所有信息 他们被数据淹没了
Ingested everything. They were drowning in data.
真是太糟糕了
It was a fucking disaster.
好吧 但是这一定是为大局着想 对吧
Okay, but there must have been some bigger picture, right?
花了那么多钱 他们也不蠢
I mean, spending that kind of money? They’re not stupid.
你会觉得在情报行业里
You would think intelligence would count for something
情报是很重要的
in the intelligence business.
没错 但你知道现实是什么吗
Right. But you wanna know what it really is?
真正的主导是什么
What really sets the agenda?
军事工业化幸福管理
Military industrial happiness management.
只要国会一直开着金库
You keep the coffers open in Congress,
那么现金就会一直流向承包商
you keep the money flowing to the contractors.
效率 成绩 都抛在脑后
Efficiency, results? They go out the window.
更不用提… 好了
Not to mention… All right.
你上课迟到了
Well, you’re late for class.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我可以拿另一个吗 当然可以
Can I take another one? Sure.
你有和任何人说过这事吗
Did you ever say anything to anybody?
有 我去了法♥院♥ 交了诉状
Yeah. I went to legal. We filed complaints.
然后我就来了这 被雪藏 教你们
Now here I am, tucked away, teaching you.
从长远来看 也许这更重要吧
Maybe that’s more important, in the long run.
你玩魔方功力进步了
You’re getting better.
这是校园里我最喜欢的地方
My favorite spot on campus.
爱德 你打猎吗
You hunt, Ed?
和我爸爸玩过几次双向飞碟射击
Did some skeet shooting with my dad a few times,
不过 没有打过猎
but, no, I never went hunting.
我们找天去吧
We’ll go one day.
那真是太好了
That’d be great.
奥布莱恩先生 我可以问你一个问题吗
Mr. O’Brian, can I ask you a question?
直接叫我科尔宾怎么样
How about just calling me Corbin?
好的 谢谢 长官 科尔宾
Okay. Thank you, sir. Uh, Corbin.
我之前和汉克·福雷斯特聊过天 然后想知道
I was talking with Hank Forrester and I wanted to know,
我们的通信情报程序都是有明确目标的吗
are all of our SIGINT programs specifically targeted?
当然有 如果没有 能有什么好处吗
Of course. What good would they be if they weren’t? Hmm?
是啊 我不知道
Yeah, I don’t know.
爱德 你有女朋友了吗
You have a girlfriend, Ed?
没什么吧
Uh, nothing serious.
她叫什么名字 林赛
What’s her name? Lindsay.
林赛
Lindsay.
她在你身边吗
She going with you?
不 我不想让她处于危险之中
No, I wouldn’t want to put her in any danger.
你不危险啊
Well, you won’t have to.
我们不会把你送去中东地区
We’re not sending you to the Middle East.
长官 我是你最好的学生 难道不重要吗
Sir, I’m your best student. Doesn’t that count for something?
未来二十年 不会有人关心伊♥拉♥克♥那个鬼地方
In 20 years, Iraq will be a hellhole nobody cares about.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥只是个短期的威胁
Terrorism’s a short-term threat.
真正的威胁会来自中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥和伊朗
The real threats will come from China, Russia, Iran,
是资料隐码攻击和恶意软件
and they’ll come as SQL injections and malware.
没有像你这样的人
Without minds like yours,
这个国家会在网络空间中被瓦解
this country will be torn apart in cyberspace.
我不想因为一个争夺土地
I don’t want to risk losing you
和石油的破战争 而让你去冒险
for some horseshit war over sand and oil.
长官 听到你说这些 我很惊讶
Sir, I’m surprised to hear you say that.
你不需要和政客一样 必须做个爱国者
You don’t have to agree with your politicians to be a patriot.
– 长官 你会把我派去哪里 – 花点时间
– Sir, where are you sending me? – Take a moment.
欣赏一下风景
Enjoy the view.

Hey…
这是劳拉
This is Laura.
你好
Hello.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello, nice to meet you.
你好 我是埃文·麦卡斯基
Hello, I’m Ewen MacAskill
来自《卫报》 很高兴见到你
from the Guardian. It’s nice to meet you.
也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
如果你不介意 我想录…
Um, if you don’t mind, uh, I’d like to record some of…
手♥机♥要放进微波炉里
Uh… Cell phones go in the microwave.
可以知道为什么吗
Dare I ask why?
等你问完问题后 我们再告诉你
We’ll get to that. After you ask your questions.
好 在此之前…
Yeah, before…
在讲那些故事之前 我需要更了解你
Before we get on to the stories, I need to know more about you.
听格伦说 你有很多职业
Your career by Glenn’s account is very varied,
但《卫报》需要更多的证据才能…
but the Guardian needs evidence that…
没错 这是我去友好国家的外交护照
Yeah. This is my diplomatic passport for friendly countries,
这是非友好国家的旅游护照
my tourist passport for everywhere else.
你可以看里面的签证盖章
You can check the visa stamps.
这是去博思艾伦咨♥询♥公♥司♥ 国♥家♥安♥全♥局发的工牌
This is my NSA badge with Booz Allen,
这是去戴尔公♥司♥ 中情局发的工牌
my CIA badge with Dell,
然后这是国防情报局指导员的工牌
and this is my DIA instructor’s badge.
这是我和迈克尔·海登的合照
This is a photo of me with Michael Hayden,
他是前国♥家♥安♥全♥局和中情局的局长
who’s a former head of the NSA and the CIA.
你什么时候可以发布
When can you publish?
– 好的 介意我坐下吗 – 不介意 请坐