Home 传记电影 斯诺登(2016)

斯诺登(2016)

0
斯诺登(2016)

if you see how it’s put together?
随你吧 兄弟
Well, it’s up to you, man.
你只能给我看个名字吗
Uh, you’re giving me just names?
可不止名字
Uh, and a lot more than names.
我能给你
What I will be providing you
和特勤局的花♥花♥公♥子♥们
and the fine gentlemen of the Secret Service
提供从二月三号♥开始
is a list of every threat
对总统有威胁的所有人员名单
made about the President since February 3rd.
包括每一个威胁者的简介
And a profile of every threat-maker.
这些都是现有的目标吗
And these are, like, existing targets?
99%都是来自批量采集程序 所以…
99% are gonna come from the bulk collection program, so…
上游计划 MUSCULAR Tempora 棱镜计划
Upstream, MUSCULAR, Tempora, PRISM.
棱镜计划
PRISM?
你就跟白雪公主一样单纯
You got a little Snow White in you.
我感觉就像给你毒苹果的女巫
Which makes me feel like the witch bringing you a poisoned apple.
这里 证据甲
Here. Exhibit A.
奥克兰居民贾斯丁·平斯基在留言板上说
Oakland resident Justin Pinsky posted on a message board,
“罗马尼亚的历史上
“Romania has a storied history
处决领导人的故事比比皆是
of executing their leaders,
他们能不能帮我们个忙 把布♥什♥干掉”
Couldn’t they do us a solid and take out Bush?”
这个看起来有意思 是来自G-chat的
Now this looks juicy. This is from a G-chat.
“用你见过的最大的蟒蛇攻击布♥什♥”
“…with the biggest python you’ve ever seen.”
这怎么可能呢
How is this all possible?
关键词检索
Um, keyword selectors.
“攻击” “干掉布♥什♥”
“Attack,” “Take out Bush.”
你就把他想成谷歌♥搜索
So think of it as a Google search,
区别就是我们不止搜索人们的公开言论
except instead of searching only what people make public,
我们也监视他们私下言论
we’re also looking at everything they don’t. So…
邮件 聊天记录 短♥信♥ 所有的一切
Emails, chats, SMS, whatever.
我明白 但是要搜索哪些人呢
Yeah, but which people?
全国的人 白雪公主
The whole kingdom, Snow White.
能再说一次是哪个大使吗
Which ambassador was he again?
霍亚 他是世界贸易组织的
De La Hoya, with World Trade Organization.
好的
Right.
所以
So…
奥布莱恩帮你了
O’Brian came through for you.
他也认为你的才华被埋没了
He agrees your talents are being wasted.
准备好来点实际行动了吗
You ready for a little action?
真的吗 还是说就在这里
Really? What, you mean right here?
没错 就是现在
Yeah. Now.
看到那个粉色衣服的女人了吗
See the woman in the pink number?
瑞士信贷的 摩根大通在背后支持她
Credit Suisse. J.P. Morgan’s on her arm.
外婆是德意志银行的
Grandma’s with Deutsche Bank.
镇上的一万名银行家中
Ten thousand bankers in this town.
你只需要搞定这一个
All you need to turn is one.
活跃点 多认识点人
Socialize. Meet a few.
最好是认识那些 把从沙特赚来的巨额脏钱
Preferably ones sitting on a pile of dirty Saudi money
拿去资助本·拉♥登♥的人
that’s funding bin Laden.
– 丘奇先生 丘奇 – 亚德 丘奇亚德
– Mr. Church. Church. – Yard, Churchyard.
迪布里宁先生想要你的名片
Mr. Debrinin asks your business card, please.
一个大使
An ambassador. Wow!
真希望有你这么会说话
I wish I had your schmoozing skills.
这就是你需要我的原因
Uh, well, that’s why you have me.
– 没错 你认识银行家吗 – 银行家吗
– Yeah. You don’t know any bankers, do you? – Bankers?
你是在执行任务之类的吗
Are you on some kind of assignment or something?
“扩展人脉” 而且进展得不顺利
Um, “Relationship cultivating.” And not well.
我帮你吧
Let me help you.
– 不用了 – 来吧
– No. – Yeah.
– 这很严肃 – 我知道这很严肃
– No, this is serious. – I know it’s serious.
相信我
Trust me.
运气如何
Any luck?
没人上钩
No, no bites.
有什么技巧吗
Is there some kind of trick to it?
你要做的就是找到切入点
It’s all about finding the pressure point.
剩下的就顺势而为
Everything else is just pushing on it.
好像有人叫你
Looks like you’re being summoned.
– 我们需要支付额外的… – 马尔万 可以打扰一下吗
– …we have to pay extra… Marwan? May I interrupt?
这是我男朋友 戴夫
This is my boyfriend, Dave.
– 你好 戴夫 很高兴认识你 – 我也是
– Hello, Dave. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
马尔万在蒙福尔工作
Marwan works at Monfort.
我们刚刚在聊天 关于上周的事
We were talking, and after last week,
他或许能给你一些建议
he may be able to give you some tips.
– 先生们 我等下去里面找你们 – 上周
– Gentlemen, I’ll see you inside. – Last week?
他有点不好意思 那对我们来说是很大一笔钱
He’s embarrassed. It was a lot of money for us.
当日冲销是有风险的
Day trading is a perilous sport.
– 你不必为此感到丢人 – 没错
– You shouldn’t be ashamed of it. – Yeah.
我要去拿点食物 在里面等你们
I’m gonna grab some food. See you guys inside?
当然
Sure.
– 你女朋友很好 – 谢谢
– You have a lovely girlfriend. – Thank you so much.
我在IT部门工作 所以我以为
You know, I work in IT, and so I just figured
市场和网络一样薄弱 很容易就征服了
I could crack the market like a weak network.
我可以问你具体的数字吗
May I ask, how precipitous were your losses?
好吧 我跟林赛说是两万
Well, I told Lindsay it was 20,000,
但实话告诉你 已经接近四万五了
but between you and me, it was closer to 45.
我想要补救 但那就是个错误
Tried to recoup, but that was a mistake,
而现在也没有真正的触底
and now without any real grounding,
我觉得已经失控了
I feel like I’m just sliding out of control.
这种情况我见过很多次
Oh, I have seen it many times.
而且我总是乐于帮助他人
And I’m always happy to help a man
在开始前 改掉他的坏习惯
break a bad habit before it gets going.
谢谢 我真的非常感激
Oh, thank you. I really appreciate that.
他是我见过的最干净的巴基斯坦人
This is the cleanest Pakistani I’ve ever seen.
和政♥府♥或者巴基斯坦三军情报局
We got no first-degree ties
没有任何一级联♥系♥
to government or ISI,
没有糟糕的家庭
no shady family.
二级联♥系♥非常完美
I mean, second-degree contacts are off the charts,
但是… 和其他中东的人一样
but that’s… I mean, that’s everyone in the Middle East
有六位数的收入
with a six-figure income.
我们不是一定
Well, it’s not dirt that
要找到肮脏的部分 那只是一个切入点
we need necessarily, it’s a pressure point.
一些私人的东西 一个弱点
Something intimate, some kind of weakness.
– 我可以看看他的家庭成员吗 – 当然
– Can we look through his family? – Mmm-hmm.
看看他的嫂子吧
How about his sister-in-law?
可以
Yeah.
那是什么 那是她最近发给某个人的视频吗
What is that, is that some video that she sent somebody?
不 这是实时的 就在巴黎
No, this is live. Out of Paris.
实时 什么意思
What do you mean, live?
“视神经” 照相机和麦克风激活程序
Optic Nerve. It’s camera and mic activation.
真希望是我们做的 可这是英国人写的程序
I wish we could take credit, but the Brits wrote it.
激活
Activation?
没错 她的笔记本电脑闲置着
Yeah, her laptop’s off.
或者 她只是忘了关
Or was, she just forgot to close it.
当然了 她怎么会知道呢
Of course, how would she know?
这软件很狡猾 摄像头的灯是不会亮的
This shit is so sly, the webcam light doesn’t even turn on.
我一直想知道衣服里面是什么
Hmm. I always wondered what was under those.
够了 听着 我们就关注他在日内瓦的家人
Okay, look, let’s stick to family in Geneva.
好吗
All right?
好吧 白雪公主
Okay, Snow White. Uh…
国际学校的十五岁女儿
Fifteen-year-old daughter at the International School.
是的 Facebook有吗 有可能做到吗
Yeah. Uh, Facebook? Is that possible?
兄弟 Facebook是我的最爱
Dude, Facebook’s my bitch.
真的吗
Seriously?
比如她和父母的争吵 或者…
Like, she fights with her parents, or…
别担心 别担心
Don’t worry, don’t worry.
我知道怎么找到这东西
I know all the hooks for this kind of fishing.
查询名称 所以电子邮件 关键词
Uh, query name. So email, keyword,
你想选什么都可以
whatever selector you want.
我在写的 就是理由这一栏
And justification is where I write…
换句话说 她的父亲成了中情局的线人
In other words, turning your daddy into a CIA informant.
– 等等 就这样吗 – 就是这样 兄弟
– Wait, that’s it? – That’s it, bro.
你不需要获得FISA法庭的指令吗