No. Larry’s white. So what?
拉里不是白人,他是仙人
Larry’s not white. Larry’s clear.
投得不错,拉里 很不错
Good shot, Larry. That’s nice.
他的球要进洞了
Get inside his ball.
你们这些小丑是做不到的
You clowns can’t beat that.
– 这是我的最高纪录 – 你才打过几次
– My best shot ever. – You haven’t played long.
它将被载入史册
A Hall-of-Fame shot.
– 好球,伯德先生 – 叫我拉里好了
– Really nice shot, Mr. Bird. – Larry, please.
– 好球,拉里先生 – 打得不错,拉里
– Nice shot, Mr. Larry. – Nice shot, Larry.
你也能做到
You can do this.
不要紧张,你也能做到
Don’t be nervous. You can do this.
拉里,你不认为NBA应当面对现实吗?
Larry, you feel that the NBA has to face reality, don’t you?
应当在选人问题上眼界再开阔些
Gotta look for more dominant players in places they never looked before.
眼睛看着球 心里想着球的落点
Just look at the ball. Visualize where you want it to go.
– 对,对,对 – 看着球 看着球
– Right, right, right. – Be the ball. Be the ball.
你到外面去
Get off the tee.
弹跳差
You can’t jump.
我… 说下去
I… Yeah, go on.
打赌吗? 打赌吗? 赌打午饭?
Close to the pin? Close to the pin? For dinner?
好主意 肯定我赢
Sounds good. I’ll go close to the pin.
– 好的 – 我也参加
– Okay, cool. – I’ll take some of that.
打得不错
That’s not bad.
漂亮
Good shot.
下来呀
Get down.
瞧它有多美
Look at that. Look at that spin.
加油
Come on.
球会自己跑
It is alive.
好!好!这是我首次一杆入洞!
Yes! Yes! My first hole in one. Yes!
别说了 还是头一次看到
Don’t say it. Never seen one of these before.
拉里,只要击打球底部就行
Larry, nothing but the bottom of the cup.
– 又让他占了先 – 非我莫属 抱歉
– That’s his ball too. – Yeah, yeah, it’s my ball. Sorry.
– 让我拍张照片 – 你在嫉妒
– Let me get a picture. – You guys are jealous.
一定要面带微笑
All right, here we go. Now, you gotta smile.
伸手掏球然后再微笑,好吗?
Reach in for the ball and then smile, okay?
– 是的 – 你在想,“感觉很好”
– Yes. – And you think, “This is good.”
– 赶紧拍吧 – 好的
– Just take the picture. – Okay.
这相机搞什么鬼?
What kind of camera is that?
你不要把它对着我 关掉镜头盖
Don’t point it at me. Close the lens cap.
– 我什么也没干 – 他去哪了?
– I didn’t do anything. – Where did he go?
不不不!
No, no, no!
当心点,欢迎到乐你通
Oh, uh, look out for that first step, doc, it’s a real lulu.
兔巴哥?
Bugs Bunny?
你以为我是复活节兔子?
Eh, you were expecting maybe the Easter Bunny?
– 你是卡♥通♥人物 你不是真的 – 不是真的?
– You’re a cartoon. You’re not real. – Not real, eh?
不是真的能干这个?
If I weren’t real, could I do this?
瞧,这不是迈克尔吗?
Oh, look. Is that Michael?
是迈克尔
It’s Michael.
是飞人乔丹
It’s Air Jordan.
打篮球的
Basketball.
我看到了…
I tought I taw…
是的 我的确看到了迈克尔·乔丹
I did. I did see Michael Jordan.
打扰了,乔丹先生 你能为我…?
Pardon me, Mr. Jordan. Uh, can I have your auto…?
亲笔签名吗?
Your John Hancock, please?
退后 让鸭大夫瞧瞧
Back off. Let the doctor take a look.
– 高了点 – 不
– A little high. – No.
降下来
Going down.
不!
No!
(10分)
再转个身怎么样?
So, what do you say we go for a little spin?
看看里面都有什么?
Hmm. Now, let’s see what we got inside here.
说“啊…”
Say “ah.”
好了,他没毛病
All right. He’s okay.
(一切正常)
– 怎么回事? – 怎么,迈克尔,我以为你不会问
– What’s going on here? – Why, Michael, I thought you’d never ask.
这些来外星来的小东西想让我们去游乐园当奴隶
These aliens from outer space want to make us slaves in their theme park.
怕他作甚?他们很小
What do we care? They’re little.
那么我们和他们来一场篮球挑战赛
So we challenged them to a basketball game.
但是他们出现后并不是很小 他们都是巨人
But then they show up and they ain’t so little. They’re huge.
我们必须打败他们,因为他们想让我们做奴隶
We need to beat these guys, because they’re talking about slavery.
他们会让我们表演单口相声
They’ll make us do stand-up comedy,
每晚让我们天天讲同样的笑话
the same jokes every night for all eternity.
我们像野兽一样被锁链拖到台上演出…
We’ll be locked up like wild animals and then trotted out to perform
被一群没教养的、暴突眼的
for a bunch of lowbrow, bug-eyed,
肥头大耳的、缺乏幽默感的外星人取乐
fat-headed, humor-challenged aliens.
总而言之
Uh, what I’m trying to say is…
我们需要你的帮助
we need your help!
可我现在是棒球运动员
Yeah, but I’m a baseball player now.
没错,我是莎士比亚剧演员
Right. And I’m a Shakespearean actor.
迈克尔?迈克尔?我是斯坦 斯坦·波拉克
Mike? Michael? It’s Stan. Stan Podolak.
请你马上出来,好吗?
Uh, look, I need you to come out now, okay?
你明天还有棒球比赛
Because you got a baseball game tomorrow.
你不出场,我实在交不了差
And I’d look pretty stupid if you don’t show up.
觉得迈克尔没事吧?我不该扔下他
Think Michael’s all right? I hate to leave him like this.
我确信他没事 他只是为了摆脱那个讨厌的斯坦
I’m sure he’s fine. I think he just had to get away from that Stan character.
– 天啊,他怪可怜的,是不是? – 是的
– God, he’s pathetic, isn’t he? – Yeah.
都算两杆进洞吧
I’m gonna give us both twos back there.
咱们都没有心情打下去了
We weren’t in any kind of emotional state to putt.
– 这很公平 – 是的
– I think that’s fair. – Yeah.
如果迈克尔不在,NBA就会另外找新人
Now, if Mike is gone, the NBA is gonna need some new people.
我对篮球情有独衷
There’s room at the top.
令人兴奋的是中场休息还能客串节目
An exciting guy who could maybe even perform at half-time.
认识戴维·斯特恩吗?请你替我打个电♥话♥…
You still tight with David Stern? A phone call from you…
我很想帮你们,可我很久没摸篮球了
Look, I want to help, but I haven’t played basketball in a long time.
– 我的时代已过去了 – 我们会帮你恢复
– My timing’s all off. – Eh, we’ll fix your timing.
看看我们的篮球设施
Look at our facilities.
我们有篮框
We’ve got hoops.
有举重器械
We got weights.
有篮球
We’ve got balls.
真不少 场地太乱了
You sure do. This place is a mess.
乱?你嫌场地太乱?
Mess? You’re worried about a little mess?
我们的唾沫清洁法马上见效
There’s nothing here a little spit shine wouldn’t fix.
– 唾沫清洁! – 唾沫清洁!
– Spit shine! – Spit shine!
空气多么清新
Lemony-fresh.
简直是群疯子
You guys are nuts.
修订一下:我们是乐你通
Correction: We’re Looney Tunes.
知识产权和注册商标属于华纳兄弟公♥司♥
And as such are the exclusive property and trademark of Warner Bros. Inc.
我来了
I’m here.
还有我
Me too.
好疼啊!
That hurt.
他们是谁?
Who are these guys?
记得我说过外星来的小东西?
Well, uh, remember the tiny aliens I told you about?
听说过“梦之队”?我们是“魔之队”,废物
You heard of the Dream Team? Well, we’re the Mean Team, wussy-man.
– 废物 – 废物?
– Wussy-man. – Wussy-man?
我们是魔星之队
We’re the Monstars.
看看你的本事,蠢货
Let’s see what you got, chump.
我不打篮球了
I don’t play basketball anymore.
“我不打篮球了”
“I don’t play basketball anymore.”
也许你是害怕了
Maybe you’re chicken.
这话对我说还差不多
I say, I resemble that remark.
说我害怕?
You calling me chicken?
过来
Hey. Come here.
注意,接球
Here you go. Take him.
看我的步伐 是不是难以置信?
Watch the footwork. Can you believe it?
不要挡我上篮
Get out of the way.
你们看,这就是你们的篮球大英雄
Hey, everybody. Look at your hero now.
你们不要欺人太甚
You guys are making a big mistake.
你已经完蛋了,秃头
You’re all washed up, baldy.
秃头?
Baldy?
你们肯定搞错了
He is not washed up.
– 迈克尔是最伟大的球星 – 住嘴
– Michael’s the greatest ever. – Shut up.
我的小脑袋瓜
My poor little cranium.
– 你没事吧? – 没事,你没事吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!