(1973年夏)
迈克尔?
Michael?
你在外面干什么呢,儿子?都后半夜了
What are you doing out here, son? It’s after midnight.
我睡不着,爸爸
Couldn’t sleep, Pops.
我们也睡不着,都是被你吵的
Well, neither can we, with all that noise you’re making.
来吧,回屋去睡吧
Come on, let’s go inside.
再投一个?
Just one more shot?
好吧 只投一个
All right. Just one.
好球 再来一个
That’s good. Shoot it again.
越来越准了,儿子
Getting pretty good, son.
继续,看你能连进几个
Go ahead, shoot till you miss.
你觉得如果我球打得好,能进大学吗?
You think if I can get good enough, I can go to college?
只要能打好球,美梦都会成真,迈克尔
if you get good enough, you can do anything you want to, Michael.
我想去北卡罗莱纳
I want to play at North Carolina.
那是个好学校 很好的学校
That’s a real fine school. Real fine school.
在那儿你会得到第一流的教育
You can get a first-class education there.
我要打进一支大学冠军队
I want to play on a championship team.
然后我想到NBA打球
Then I want to play in the NBA.
好吧,慢慢来,孩子
All right, let’s slow down, son.
首先你是不是应该考虑去睡觉了呢?
Don’t you think you ought to get a little sleep first?
一旦我打完篮球…
And once I’ve done all that…
我就去打棒球,像你一样,爸爸
I want to play baseball, just like you, Dad.
棒球,是了不起的运动
Baseball. Now, that’s a sport.
当你打完棒球之后
And when you’re finished with that,
我猜你还要去遨游太空,对吗?
I suppose you’re gonna fly, huh?
片名:空中大掼蓝
(莱尼中学)
我觉得在这个特殊时刻…
I just feel at this particular time…
我的篮球生涯已达到顶峰,我该激流勇退了
that I reached the, uh, pinnacle of my basketball career and I must retire.
让我感到安慰的一件美好事情
The one good thing that comes out of this
就是我的父亲能有机会…
is that my father had the opportunity…
看到我最后一场告别比赛,这对我很重要
to see me play my last basketball game, and that means a lot to me.
你今后打算做什么?
What are you gonna do now?
我从来没跟外界透露过,除了一个人…
Well, I’ve never really told anybody this, except for one person, and, uh…
我打算参加职业棒球队
But I think I’m gonna go play professional baseball.
你将要打什么位置?
What position will you play?
还没想好 小时候,我当过投手
I don’t know. As a kid, I was a pitcher.
我不适合当投手
I think that would be kind of hard for me to pitch,
那我想当外野手
so I’m gonna play the outfield.
(游乐园)
(莫伦山)
(污泥顶)
我们走吧,爸爸 这里让人讨厌
Let’s get out of here, Dad. This stinks.
别再带我来这里了,好吗?
Don’t bring me here anymore, all right?
别再带我来这里了,好吗?你在听吗?
Don’t bring me here anymore, all right? Are you listening?
你们听见了没有?
Did you hear him?
你们听见了没有?
Did you hear him?
那小家伙说得没错
That little brat is right.
我跟你们说过,如果曾经跟你们说过…
I’ve told you, if I’ve told you once…
我跟你们说过不止一次,一百万次,一千万次!
I told you a thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand times.
我们需要新节目
We need new attractions.
– 没错 – 新花样
– Right. – New ones.
– 明白吗? – 热闹非凡的新节目
– Get it? – Big, shiny new things, yeah.
– 一点儿不错,老板 – 看着我 都给我听着
– Absolutely, sir. – Look at me. Look at me and listen.
顾客永远是对的
The customer is always right.
– 明白 – 顾客永远是对的
– Right. – The customer is always right.
完全正确
Exactly.
永远
Always.
明白
Right.
– 我们需要某种… – 我的错
– Okay, we need something… – My bad.
我们需要某种…
We need something…
– …刺♥激♥ – 刺♥激♥
– …nutty. – Nutty.
– 古怪的事 – 古怪
– Something wacky. Wacky.
我们需要某种…
We need something, something… Something… We need something…
乐你通?
Looney?
乐你通 谢谢
Looney. Thank you.
乐你通?
Looney?
我是一只麋鹿 朝我开枪吧
I’m an elk. Shoot me.
太好了,乐你通
Yes. Looney. Yes.
现在是你说的 乐你通 乐你通 就是这样
Now you’re talking. Looney. Looney. That’s it.
我要的就是这个东西 乐你通
That’s the word I was looking for. Looney.
– 去把乐你通弄来 – 乐你通!
– Get the Looney Tunes. – Looney Tunes!
– 带他们来 – 注意看着
– Bring them here. Sir. Just noticing, sir.
他们在地球 要是不肯来怎么办?
They’re from Earth. What if they can’t come?
你说什么?他们不肯来?
What did you say? What if they can’t come?
– 抓他们来 – 好
– Make them. – Cool.
抓他们来
Make them.
我们去抓他们
We’re gonna go get them.
好球!
Strike!
他穿上球衣很有风度
Looks good in that uniform.
风度翩翩 天生的
Looks great. Can’t teach that.
天生的
Can’t teach it.
谢谢你在我儿子的棒球上签名 我可是英雄了
Thanks for autographing that basketball for my kid. I’m a hero now.
没问题 我很愿意这样做
No problem. Happy to do it, man.
开始!
Let’s go!
曲线球 不要接
Curve ball. Don’t swing.
不要接
Don’t swing.
坏球!
Ball!
快球,偏外球,快打
Fastball, outside corner. Swing.
好球!
Strike!
多好的机会
That was your pitch.
知道,没打着
I know, I missed it.
别着急 我让他再来一次
Don’t worry. I’ll get you another one.
波拉克 波拉克,到这儿来
Podolak. Podolak, come here.
对不起,我本来…
Sorry, I didn’t mean to…
– 来一下 – 什么事?
– Come here. – Yes, sir?
确保迈克尔不受任何打扰
Make sure nobody bothers Michael.
我要让他成为最开心的球员
I want him to be the happiest player in the world.
最开心的
The happiest.
斜线快球 不打
Slider. Don’t swing.
三击不中!
Strike three!
我叫你不要打
I told you not to swing.
我忍♥不住
I couldn’t help it.
我明白,很高兴见到你
I understand. Hey, nice talking to you.
我们不着急 我们不着急
We’re not worried. We’re not worried.
干得好,迈克尔 很好的进攻
Good job, Mike. Good hustle.
切入不错,迈克尔 切入不错
Good cut, Michael. Good cut.
一次三次不中出局吗?漂亮的出局 真的漂亮
That was a strikeout, Mike? Good-looking strikeout. Real good.
你的出局动作也好看
You look good when you strike out.
我出局时的动作糟糕透顶
When I strike out, it looks nasty, man.
至少你的姿势很好看,很好看的
At least you look good, man. Good-looking.
嗨,乔丹先生
Hi, Mr. Jordan.
我是斯坦·波拉克…
Mr. Jordan, I’m Stan Podolak…
天哪
Oh, jeez.
– 你没事吧? 摔得够不轻 – 是的
– You all right? That was a nasty fall. – Yeah.
我叫斯坦·波拉克,新来的公♥关♥先生
Oh. I’m Stan Podolak, Mr. Jordan. I’m the Barons’ new publicist.
专门让你轻松愉快,要不要为你开车兜风?
I’m here to make your life easier. Want me to drive you somewhere?
要不要为你洗衣服、替你看孩子?我都会做
Want me to pick up your laundry, babysit your kids? I will do it.
我在这里当面向你保证,没人敢来打扰你
I am here to personally guarantee that no one will ever bother you.
这算什么?
What was that?
坐稳了
Hang on.
– 别乱动 – 扶好
– Hanging on. – Hanging on.
怎么还没到?
Are we there yet?
– 太刺♥激♥了! – 噢!
– Bombastic. – Cool.
讨厌的兔巴哥
All right, you irascible bunny.
回来,你这个疯疯颠颠的家伙
Come back here, you screwy rodent.
我马上就过来找你的,伙计们
I’ll, uh, be with you in a second, folks,
我先去对付那个野小子
after I finish with nature boy here.
你这烦人的兔子 这回我抓住你了
All right, you pesky rabbit. I’ve got you now.
对我来说是一小步…
One small step for moi…
对莫伦山来讲是巨大的飞跃(Moron有笨蛋的意思)
One giant leap for Moron Mountain.
埃尔默·福特遇上了大♥麻♥烦
And one whopper headache for Elmer Fudd.
他们小得可怜,是不是?
Diminutive, ain’t they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!