– You okay? – Yeah, are you okay?
你不怕他们,是不是,迈克尔?
You’re not scared of them, are you, Michael?
我们来练球吧
Let’s play some basketball.
是的,快来吧!
Yeah, serve her! Come on! Rebound!
你是… 你是查尔斯·巴克利
You’re… You’re Charles Barkley.
姑娘们,快过来
Girls. Come on over. Hurry up. Hurry.
快看查尔斯·巴克利
Look. It’s Charles Barkley.
一起玩好吗?
Hey, can I play?
你不是查尔斯·巴克利
You’re not Charles Barkley.
只是个长得像他的可怜虫
Just a wannabe who looks like him.
没劲
Sorry. Break out.
你不该来这里 走开
You shouldn’t even be here. Be gone.
冒牌货,走开
Wannabe. Be gone.
还需要做些检查
Just a few more tests, gentlemen.
化验电解质、葡萄糖、全血球、红血球等等
Electrolyte levels, glucose, CBCs, RBCs, etcetera.
还要做大运动量实验…
And we’ve scheduled a 12-lead stress test…
病理检查包括心电图、脑电图
and neurological battery to include EEG, reflex tests…
这姑娘,身高才5英尺,竟盖了我的帽
And this girl, 5-feet-nothing, blocked my shot.
这种幻觉什么时候开始的?
When did you first start having this dream?
这不是幻觉,是真的
It wasn’t a dream. It really happened.
它爬上了我的后背钻进了我的大脑
And it climbed up my back and into my brain.
除了打篮球在做别的任何事情是…
Are there any other areas besides basketball…
你也感到力不从心吗?
where you find yourself unable to perform?
– 没有 – 随便问问
– No. – Just asking.
我做了B超、核磁共振、X光,全身扫描…
I’ve been MRI’d, EKG’d, x-rayed, laser beamed…
我保证再不骂裁判
I promise I’ll never swear again.
再也不技术犯规
I’ll never get another technical.
永远不说脏话
I’ll never trash-talk.
我还会别的
I’ve got other skills.
– 我能回农场干活 – 真的?
– I could go back and work on the farm. – Really?
要不我就隐居山林再当一个修道士
Or maybe I could go back to the jungle and be a missionary again.
你说什么?只为不听妈妈的话?
What are you saying? That I’m trying to disobey my mama?
我没说 是你说的,马格斯
I didn’t say that. You did, Muggsy.
我爱我母亲
But I love my mama.
还是查不出是么毛病
Still can’t find anything wrong with us.
也许根本就没毛病
Hey, maybe nothing’s wrong with us.
说的没错,马格斯 可能是脑袋出了问题
That’s right, Muggs. Maybe it’s just in our head.
我们没事 可能是某种精神紊乱
We’re fine. It’s just some psychosomatic deal.
也许和月亮有关系,或者是星球定位
Or something to do with the moon, or the alignment of the planet.
我再也不和麦当娜约会了
I’ll never go out with Madonna again.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我… 我在修整草坪
I’m, uh… I’m fixing a divot.
他在修草坪
He’s fixing a divot!
(篮球选拔赛)
你们谁打过篮球?
Has anyone here ever played basketball?
我打过
Um, I have.
我想参加选拔赛
I’d like to try out for the team.
嗨,我是兔小妹罗拉
Hi. My name is Lola Bunny.
罗拉?
Lola?
你好 我是兔巴哥
Hello. Eh, my name is Bugs.
单练一下怎么样,娃娃?
You want to play a little one-on-one, doll?
“娃娃?”
“Doll”?
– 乐意奉陪,兔巴哥 – 是的
– On the court, Bugs. – Sure.
她好性感
Ooh. She’s hot.
她来了
There she goes.
– 好了吗? – 是的
– Ready? – Yes.
我的球
I got it. I got it.
这姑娘有两下子
That girl’s got some skills.
什么?
Yes?
再也不许叫我“娃娃”
Don’t ever call me “doll.”
遵命
Check.
跟你们玩得很开心
Hey, nice playing with you.
挺有本事
Very smooth.
她显然是迷上我了
Ah, she’s obviously nuts about me.
看得出来
Obviously.
好吧 球在哪?
Okay. Where’s the ball?
开始训练
Let’s do some drills.
谁能借我一双球鞋?
Can anyone lend me a pair of sneakers?
球鞋?
Uh, sneakers?
– 对不起 – 哪位能去我家…
– Sorry. – Someone has to go to my house…
– 取我的篮球装备 – 去你家?
– and pick up my basketball gear. – To your house?
– 3维世界的家? – 是的
– In 3-D land? – Yeah.
不管你干什么…
Whatever you do…
不要忘了北卡罗莱纳校队的短裤
don’t forget my North Carolina shorts.
短裤?大学的短裤?
Your shorts? From college?
我穿在芝加哥公牛队队服里面
I wore them under my Chicago Bulls uniform every game.
比赛后都洗干净
Hey. I washed them after every game.
真的
Sure.
– 我洗过 – 恶心
– I did. – Gross.
跟在你后面臭死了
The view back here stinks.
什么?
What?
我们就在迈克尔家的前面
We’re right in front of Michael’s house.
我知道
I knew that.
走这边
Shh. Okay, let’s go in this way.
我看还是走那边
I say, let’s go in that way.
他总不长记性
He just never learns.
让我想想看
Now, let me see.
肯定差不多,到了
I must be very, very close.
妈呀
Mother.
好漂亮的家
Nice digs.
我看看到底是谁?
Well, well. I wonder who that could be.
一闪,一闪,小星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
他们都在睡觉
Shh. Everyone’s sleeping.
– 我知道 – 快点,快点
– I knew that. – Come on, come on.
必须找到迈克尔打球用的东西
We gotta find Michael’s basketball stuff.
没有,不在这里
Nope. Nothing in here.
没有 这间餐厅相当不错
Nope. Ah, but a very nice dinette set.
不在这时里
Not here.
去楼上看看
Let’s look upstairs.
好吧,不知深浅的家伙
Yes, oh, fearless leader.
他还需要内衣
So he needs his special underwear.
对不起 这女孩的玩具真多
Sorry. You think she’s got enough toys?
说起玩具,你知道所有杯子、衬衣和午饭盒子上…
Speaking of toys, you know all those mugs and t-shirts and lunch boxes…
– 都印着我们的画像吗? – 是的
– with our pictures on them? – Yeah.
你收到过肖像费吗?
You, uh, ever see any money from all that stuff?
– 一分也没有 – 我也没有
– Not a cent. – Me neither.
太不像话了
It’s a crying shame.
换个新代理人,我们给人骗了
We gotta get new agents. We’re getting screwed.
这是纪念品陈列室
We have found the trophy room.
我们分头去找
Now spread out and search the place.
是,先生 噢,天哪
Yes, sahib. Oh, brother.
我堂堂的大活鸭竟给兔子打下手
Here I am, in the peak of my form playing second banana to some sort of a harebrain.
这个包一定有用
This could be useful. Aha.
工会也不给我做主
If this were a union job, I…
这衬衣不错
That’s very nice.
一只鞋子
Oh, one of his shoes.
另一只呢?
Where is that other shoe?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
找到了
Eureka!
乖一点
Come to Papa.
瞧你那双毛脚,笨透了
What a fuzz-foot. You are so clumsy.
– 接着 羽毛头 – 谢谢
– Catch, feather head. – Thanks.
– 该走了 – 没忘记什么吧?
– Well, time to go. – Did we get everything?
– 短裤 – 短裤
– The shorts. – The shorts.
在哪?
In there?
好吧,我去找
Okay, I’ll check.
我找到了
I found the shorts.
短裤
The pain.
– 我做你后盾 – 那也不管用
– I’m right behind you, pal. – Uh, that’s none too reassuring.
狗乖乖 来根骨头?
Nice puppy. How’s about a bone?
– 不行 – 来块火腿怎么样?
– No dice. – What about a nice holiday ham?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!