– 它不要的 我们谈谈好吗? – 下去,贝多芬
– He ain’t buying it. Can’t we talk this over? – Down, Beethoven.
孩子们来了
The kids are here.
给我
Give it to me, Charles.
– 给,兔巴哥 – 谢谢,孩子
– Here you go, Bugs. – Thanks, kid.
坏狗狗 这是我最后一次
Bad dog. That is the last time
跟狗和小孩玩了
I’m ever working with dogs or children.
– 再见拉 – 你们要去哪?
– Bye-bye. – Hey, where you going?
那么你看,我们乐你通将举♥行♥一场大型篮球赛…
Well, uh, you see, the Looney Tunes have a big basketball game coming up…
– 还有,你♥爸♥爸也参加 – 太好了
– and, uh, your dad’s gonna play. – All right.
千万不要告诉任何人
Yeah. But don’t tell anybody.
我看到了外星人
I see aliens.
一群来自太空的小生物
Little aliens from outer space.
侵入了你们的体内
They forced their way inside your bodies.
他们需要你们的球技以便在球赛中战胜…
They need your talent to win a basketball game against…
兔巴哥 兔巴哥?
Bugs Bunny. Bugs Bunny?
我还看到了迈克尔·乔丹被吸入高尔夫球洞…
I also see Michael Jordan being sucked down a golf hole…
是毛绒动物
by furry creatures.
– 行了,咱们走吧 – 我们走
– That’s it. We’re out of here. – We’re leaving now.
– 去试试针灸疗法吧 – 好主意 再见
– Let’s try some acupuncture. – Good idea. Bye.
我受够了
This is it. This is it.
我不知道你在哪里,迈克尔,但无论你在哪里…
I don’t know where you are, Michael, but wherever you are…
你明显觉得在哪儿都比和我在一起好
you obviously enjoy being there more than spending time with me.
希望乔丹没忘了怎么打篮球
You better hope this Jordan character still know how to play hoops.
我也这么想,伙计
You and me both, brother.
给咱们球队起个新名字:
Listen, how is this for a new team name:
鸭之队 别逗了
The Ducks. Please.
就像那个米老鼠们的球队就叫鸭之队吗?
What kind of Mickey Mouse organization would name their team the Ducks?
不行算了 只是个提议
So sue me. It’s just a suggestion.
用力做
You’re doing it.
就会体型健美
You’re becoming mighty.
跟我做 只要苦练,定能减肥
Go! Come on, guys. No pain, no gain.
我没听到 是什么?
I don’t hear it. What is it?
– 加油 – 加油
– Come on. – Come on.
– 伙计们? – 怎么?
– Eh, guys? – Yes?
看看是谁这么精神焕发!
Look who’s finally ready to play.
看我还能不能找到感觉
Let’s see if I remember how to do this.
漂亮
Nice.
迈克尔!
Michael!
真的是你吗?
Is it really you?
谢天谢地你没出事 我真为你担心
Thank God you’re all right. I was so worried.
斯坦,不要这样抱着我
Come on, Stan. Don’t hug me, please.
– 对不起 – 你怎么来了?
– Sorry. – What are you doing here?
我要带你回去 你得去练棒球
I gotta take you back. You got baseball practice.
不行,我要帮我的朋友练篮球
I can’t. I’m helping my friends in their basketball game.
迈克尔,知不知道你的朋友们都是动画人物?
Michael, you know that your friends are cartoon characters?
那又怎么样?
Yeah. So?
没有烦你,也没有烦我
Doesn’t bother you, it doesn’t bother me.
让我帮你 让我帮你 我可以帮你
Let me help. Let me help. I can help.
– 你能干什么? – 那个,你知道的,我…
– What can you do? – Well, you know, I mean…
虽然我个子不高,但我很稳重
I may not be very tall, but I’m slow.
– 块儿大 – 人也傻
– And large. – And a dork.
我♥干♥什么都行,迈克尔,任何事
I’ll do anything, Michael. Anything.
– 什么都行? – 什么都行
– Anything? – Anything.
你过来,来一下
Come here. Come here for a second.
– 坐在这儿 – 好的
– Sit right here. – Okay.
– 好了? – 好 没问题
– Okay? – Okay. No problem.
太好了,我们一定能赢
All right. All right, let’s go, team.
要是有人受伤,我们还有替补
If somebody gets injured, we could see a lot of minutes.
我是啦啦队长
I’m a cheerleader.
(加州英格尔伍德西部大球场)
专员先生,我们已经把这地方密封起来了
Mr. Commissioner, we’ve got the place sealed off.
安静!女士们先生们,安静!
Quiet! Ladies and gentlemen, please, quiet!
听着 在和各球队老板协商之后,我们决定…
Listen. After meeting with team owners, I have decided…
直至我们能保证NBA球员的健康和安全…
that until we can guarantee the health and safety of our NBA players…
这个赛季不再有篮球比赛了
there will be no more basketball this season.
(今晚世纪篮球大赛)
(主队席)
是的
Yes.
不要挡我的路
Just get out of my way.
(乐你通队)
– 好了? – 好了!
– Ready? – Yes!
上场
Let’s go.
是头等席吗?
Are these the best seats?
像他们 很好
Like them. Yes.
看得非常清楚,好极了
Can see everything from here. Very good.
– 开始吗? – 是的,开始
– Ready to go? – Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. Riot.
女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen…
下面介绍乐你通队的出场阵容
the starting lineup for the Tune Squad.
这位是身高2.4英尺,号♥称南半球奇才的…
Standing 2-foot-4, The Wonder From Down Under…
大嘴怪
the Tazmanian Devil.
担任小前锋的,是身高3英尺2的…
At small forward, standing a scintillating 3-foot-2…
“球队之花”,兔小妹罗拉
The Heartthrob of the Hoops, Lola Bunny.
大前锋,是外号♥“球场骗子”的达菲鸭
At power forward, The Quackster of the Courts, Daffy Duck.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
真好玩 大家都来嘲笑这个鸭子吧
Very funny. Let’s all laugh at the duck.
组织后卫,身高3.3英尺,算上耳朵4英尺…
And at point guard, standing 3-foot-3, 4 feet if you include the ears…
乐你通队的副队长…
co-captain of the Tune Squad…
有乐天派之称的…兔巴哥
The Doctor of Delight, Bugs Bunny.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
下面,乐你通队的教练兼队员…
And now, the player-coach of the Tune Squad…
身高6.6英尺,来自北卡罗莱那…
at 6-foot-6, from North Carolina…
大名鼎鼎的空中飞人,迈克尔·乔丹
His Royal Airness, Michael Jordan.
谁?是乐你通动画吗?
Who? Is he a Looney Tune?
呃… 好像是
Uh… Uh, well, perhaps.
– 你们好了吗? – 我给他个飞身上篮,杰克
– You guys ready? – I’m set to take it to the rack, Jack.
我要让他们尝尝咱们的厉害
Those Monstars will wish they’d never been born.
伙计们,让我们好好玩一场
Guys, let’s just go out and have fun.
参加至尊比赛的挑战者是…
The challengers for the Ultimate Game…
从莫伦山远道而来的:
all the way from Moron Mountain:
魔星队
The Monstars.
加油魔星队!加油魔星队!加油魔星队!
Go Monstars! Go Monstars! Go Monstars!
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
球鞋不错
Cool shoes.
好了吗?
Ready?
拿到了 拿到了 我拿到球了 我拿到球了
I got it, I got it, I got it. I got the ball. I got the ball.
干得不错,你见过那样的动作吗?
Way to go, boys. Did you see the moves on that one?
来给我露一手 来给我露一手
Come on, show me something. Come on, show me something.
鸭子
The duck.
拦住鸭子
Yeah, beat up on the duck.
天哪
Oh, my.
她没人防守
She was wide open.
注意,接住我的球 小心 小心
Watch it, coming your way. Watch out, watch out.
拦住他
Get him.
(魔星队:06乐你通队:02)
怎么搞的?
How did he do that?
– 投的好,乔先生 – 加油 注意回防
– Nice shot, Mr. J. – Hey, hey, come on. Get back on defense.
干的好!
Way to go!
飞人!飞人!
Air J! Air J!
此路不通
Red light.
– 传给我 传给我 – 传给你?给我吧
– Feed me. Feed me. – Feed you? Feed me.
– 你这傻大猫 – 这球是我的,谢谢
– Bad old putty tat. – I’ll take that, thank you.
在家可不要这么干
Don’t try this at home.
但愿我身处…
I wish I was in the land of cott…
都给我闪开!
You going somewhere?
我要提醒你,先生
May I remind you, sir,
打人属于很明显违反了规则
that physical violence is patently against the rules.
你是想烤嫩点还是想烤脆点?
Did you order Original Recipe or Extra Crispy?
– 来吧 – 我?
– Let’s go. – Me?
我准备好了 我能搞定
Oh, boy. I’m ready. I can do this.
老鼠?你让老鼠上?
The mouse? You picked the mouse?
我喜欢篮球,你喜欢吗?
I love basketball. I always have. Do you?
– 你这么高,一定打得很好 – 是的
– You’re big. I bet you’re good. – Right.
我个子小,但我练得很刻苦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!