I’m small, but I’ll try hard to be good.
– 好吧 是的 – 真的,我会的 我很努力
– Okay. Yeah. – Really, I will. I always try hard.
妈妈说,“功夫不负有心人…”
My mom says, “Try your best at everything you do…”
你过我一个试试,小妞
Try to get by me, doll.
小妞?
“Doll”?
再不要叫我“娃娃”
Don’t ever call me “doll.”
– 投的好 – 谢谢,兔巴哥
– Nice shot. – Thanks, Bugs.
嗯?
Hmm?
防守在哪里,小子?我吃定你了
Where’s the defense, boy? I got you right here.
911.
Nine one one.
馅饼?猪排?还是来点冰水?
Piece of pie? Pork chop? Some sorbet, perhaps?
(场上出现一边倒的局面)
半场时间到
Half-time.
大傻猫
Holy putty tat.
十拿九稳 一切顺利
Yeah, man, we got it going on. One more half.
是的,伙计 我们抓住他们了
Right, man. We got them.
莫伦山,胜利在望了
Moron Mountain, here we come.
我们要做奴隶了
We’re gonna be slaves.
加油,伙计们,保持你们的斗志
Come on, guys, keep your head up.
还有半场比赛呢
Got a whole other half to play.
老板来了
It’s the boss.
你好,斯沃基先生
Hello, Mr. Swackhammer.
好吧
All right.
上半场打的不错,还要再接再厉
Not bad for the first half, but we gotta keep this up.
没问题 我们偷了…
No problem. We stole…
NBA球员的球技都偷到手了
We stole talent from the best players in the NBA.
来自NBA?
From the NBA.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我闻到了怪味
I smell something.
我们都出了不少臭汗
Uh, we have been playing really hard.
蠢货,不是你们身上
Not you, you idiot.
是从那发出来的
It’s coming from over here.
更衣柜
That locker.

Look.
是个大胖子
It’s the chubby boy.
我闻着他像个间谍
It smells like a spy.
要不要搞公♥关♥的?我很能干
You guys need a publicist? I can make you big. Ha, ha.
– 不要灰心 – 给我们讲讲
– I know we’re down. – Yeah. Let’s hear the story.
我也曾遇到过这种情况
But I’ve been in this situation many times before.
我们还有赢的希望
We can still win this thing.
比赛还没有结束
It’s not over with.
大家要齐心协力
We gotta come together.
我们要相信自己 我们能赢得比赛
We gotta believe in ourselves. We can win this game.
要能那样就好了
Yeah, right. That’s gonna help us.
看起来斯坦像是和虫虫特工队刚打完仗
Looks like Stan just had a close encounter with a bug-zapper.
魔星队 魔星队
Monstars. The Monstars.
– 一定很疼 – 没事吧,斯坦?
– That’s gotta hurt. – You all right, Stan?
魔星队…
The Monst…
魔星队偷了NBA队员的技术
The Monstars stole the talent from the NBA players.
怪不得这么难对付
So that’s what happened to those guys.
我们还是退出比赛吧
I think we should qui… Forfeit.
我既然来了…
I didn’t get dragged down here…
就能输给那些丑八怪
just to get my butt whipped by a bunch of ugly Monstars.
我决不答应,不能任凭他们摆布
I ain’t going out like that. We’re letting them push us around.
我们要反击
We gotta fight them back.
我们要夺回优势
We gotta take it to them.
我们要给他们迎头痛击
We gotta get right in their faces.
怎么样?
What do you say?
同意我的意见吗?
Are you with me or not?
讲完了?非常精彩 你让大家都入迷了
Finished? Great speech and all, doc. You had them riveted.
– 可你是不是忘了什么? – 什么?
– But, uh, didn’t you forget something? – What?
你的秘密武器!
Your secret stuff.
好大的块儿
Whoa, nice deltoids.
小意思
Play along.
你不能独占它 我们是一伙的
Uh, stop hogging it, Mike. We’re your teammates.
秘密武器?
Secret stuff?
– 秘密武器? – 你不是诚心瞒着我们吧?
– Secret stuff? – You wouldn’t hold out on us, would you?
不,我认为你们不需要它
No, I mean, I didn’t think you guys really needed it.
你们都很健壮 你们都有进取心
I mean, you’re so tough. You’re competitive.
我们也很胆小,非常需要它
We’re also chicken, son. We need it bad.
我也想来点 让我喝一口好吗?
Uh, I’d like some of that. Could I have a sip, please?
这种严重违反卫生条例
You know, this goes against everything they taught me in health class.
还想不想赢球了?
Do you want to win or not?
干杯
Bottoms up.
去打他们个落花流水
How about we go out and kick some alien butt, huh? Let’s go.
准备好了吗?预备?
How about it? Ready?
突破
Coming through.
兔巴哥
Bugs.
特快专递
Special delivery.
炸的好
Eh, nice kaboom, Wile E.
让我教训他们
Let’s teach them a lesson.
好白屁♥股♥
Nice butt.
上来了 你是我的了,笨蛋
Going up. You’re mine, fool.
斯拉米
Slammy.
给你们个小惊喜,我的朋友
Hello. A little surprise for you, my friends.
两分
Two points.
真过瘾
This will be good.
好,小鸟
Okay, birdie.
– 好哇! – 暂停!
– Yes! – Time out!
住嘴,一边呆着去,都过来
Shut up, you little bug. Get away from me. Powwow.
很好 这段时间打得不错
All right. We’re right back in this game.
加油 我们加强防守
Come on, now. Let’s play tough defense.
为什么没偷他的技术?
Why didn’t you get this guy?
– 他是打棒球的 – 是的,老大,一个棒球手
– He’s a baseball player. – Yeah, boss, a baseball player.
我看他像个篮球高手
Looks like a basketball player to me.
我看也是
Yeah, me too.
我要把他弄回莫伦山
He’s the one I want for Moron Mountain.
你是在跟我说话吗?
Are you talking to me?
对,我在跟你说话 你想要我吗?过来拿吧
Yeah, I’m talking to you. You want a piece of me? Come and get it.
你有什么条件?
What did you have in mind?
把赌注加大些?
Hat about we raise the stakes a little bit?
有意思
Interesting.
我们赢了,你还NBA队员的球技
If we win, you give the NBA players their talent back.
要是我赢了呢?
But what if we win?
你赢了?
If you win?
我归你
You get me.
太好了
Good deal, boss.
这是个好主意吗?
Doc, you think that’s a good ide…?
你会成为我们的王牌明星
You’ll be our star attraction.
你会整天不停地签名
You’ll sign autographs all day long.
和付了钱的游客打一对一篮球
And play one-on-one with the paying customers.
你必须输
And you’ll always lose.
同意吗?
Do we have a deal?
同意
Deal.
好吧
All right.
我认为你不应该这样做
I don’t think you should have done that, doc.
我相信我的球队
I have faith in my team.
干掉他们
Crush them.
时机已到
Feeding time, boys.
再见
Goodbye.
闪开
Fore.
妈妈,今天我不想去上学
But, Mommy, I don’t want to go to school today.
我想呆在家里帮你烤饼
I want to stay home and bake cookies with you.
– 我在空位,我在空位 – 罗拉,罗拉,注意上面
– I’m open, I’m open. – Lola, Lola, heads up.
泰山压顶
Belly flop.
天哪 兔巴哥!
Oh, my. Bugs!
– 兔巴哥! – 他是你男朋友?
– Bugs! – Is this your man?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我?我很好
Me? Oh, yeah. I’m fine.
你呢?
Are you okay?
兔巴哥,谢谢
Oh, Bugs. Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!