– 我们在找一只叫兔巴哥的兔子 – 是的,叫兔巴哥
– We seek the one they call Bugs Bunny. – Yeah, Bugs Bunny.
– 见过他吗? – 他在哪?
– Have you seen him? – Where is this guy?
是不是在附近?
Is he around?
兔巴哥,兔巴哥
Bugs Bunny, Bugs Bunny.
他是不是有一对长耳朵?
Say, does he have, uh, great big long ears?
– 像我一样? – 是的 是的
– Like this? – Yeah. Yeah.
是不是像这样跳来跳去?
And does he hop around like this?
– 是的 – 那个…
– Yeah. – Well, uh…
他说“怎么回事,先生?”是不是这样:
does he say, “What’s up, doc?” Like this:
– 怎么回事,先生? – 是的!
– Eh, what’s up, doc? – Yeah!
没有 没见过它
Nope. Never heard of him.
其它星球上不可能存在智能生物
You know, maybe there is no intelligent life out there in the universe after all.
给我站住,乐你通先生
Hold on there, Mr. Looney Tune.
你把我们当傻瓜吗?
Hey, what do you think we are, stupid?
老实呆着
Don’t move a muscle.
兔巴哥,把你的伙伴们集♥合♥起来
Okay, bunny, gather up your Tune pals.
– 咱们去旅行 – 快点
– We’re taking you for a ride. – Move it, mister.
一个不剩,我们去哪里?
Totally. All right. So, like, where are we going?
还没到吗?
Are we there yet?
– 对不起,耽误你不少时间 – 没关系
– Sorry it took so long. – Don’t worry.
找不到65号♥公路的出口 等等,就这儿
That exit wasn’t clearly marked. Hold up, right here.
– 停在这里? – 是的
– What, here? – Yes.
谢谢,史尔 非常感谢
Thanks for the ride, Sherm. Appreciate it.
– 我叫斯坦 – 抱歉
– It’s Stan, Mike. – Sorry.
你高兴叫我史尔也行
But you can call me Sherm if you want to.
我是你的追星族
I’ve followed your whole career.
– 我认为你是世界上最棒的球员 – 斯坦,斯坦,斯坦
– You’re the greatest athlete that’s ever lived. – Stan, Stan, Stan.
我怎么出去?车门打不开
How do I get out? The door doesn’t work.
– 对不起 我忘了… 这是古董车 – 是啊
– I’m sorry. I forgot… It’s a classic. – Oh, yeah.
是古董车,就是常闹点小毛病 稍等
It’s a classic, but it’s got a few peccadilloes. Hold on just a second.
小毛病?发动机都冒烟了 你需要去检查一下
A few, huh? It’s smoking, too, man. You need to get that checked.
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
真不错,这房♥子真不错
Oh, this is nice. This is a nice house.
太漂亮了,是殖民时期风格?
That is a beauty. What is that, Colonial?
是座好房♥子
It’s a nice house.
如果你需要帮手,我会很乐意…
If you need anything done around the house, I’d be happy…
– 哦,不,我能对付,谢谢 – 任何你需要的
– Oh, no, I’m fine, thanks. – Anything you need.
– 你送我回来 我非常感谢 – 没事
– You gave me a ride. I appreciate it. – Sure.
明天早上我开车好吗?不用你来接了
Tomorrow I’m gonna drive, okay? So I don’t need the ride.
再次谢谢
But thanks, though.
是不是太显眼了?
Too conspicuous?

Yeah.
– 好吧 好吧 – 还是要谢谢你
– All right. All right. – Thanks, though.
– 明天见 – 明天见
– Tomorrow. – See you tomorrow.
别这样,今天就免了吧
Come on, dog. No, not today.
快走开!臭烘烘的!
Dog, get off me. Your breath.
– 乔丹先生,你没事吧? – 放开我!
– Mr. Jordan, are you okay? – Get off of me!
放开他,查尔斯
Get off of him, Charles.
– 坏蛋,走开 – 放开他
– Bad dog. Git. – Get off of him.
– 放开我,查尔斯 – 放开他不然我要揍你
– Get off me, Charles. – Get off of him before I cook you.
跟我来,宝贝儿
Come on, come on. Come on, baby. Come on.
下车啦!
Get out of the car!
打得不错
Good game.
杰夫,怎么啦?
Hey, Jeff, you okay?
– 比赛怎么样? – 我不想谈这事
– How was your game? – I don’t want to talk.
你好,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
迈克尔!
Michael!
– 爸爸,爸爸! – 你好吗?
– Daddy, Daddy! – How you doing?
– 你怎么一脸口水? – 都是你的狗
– You’re all covered with drool, baby. – That’s your dog.
– 杰夫怎么了? – 他丢了2到5个…
– What’s wrong with Jeff? – He went two for five…
– 他丢了32个球 – 就是这些吗?
– lost 32 points in his average. – Is that all?
他的命中率是千分之六八五
Yeah, so that puts him at like a.685 or something.
他打什么?
He’s batting what?
好香啊,你在做什么?
Smells good in here. What you cooking?
– 炖鸡 – 鸡和什么?
– Chicken. – Chicken and what?
– 鸡肉和莴苣 – 好极了 我需要有营养的晚餐
– Chicken and collard greens. – Good. I’m gonna need a good meal tonight.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
糟糕透了 但愿我玩棒球这种运动是个好想法
I stunk up the place. I hope this baseball thing was a good idea.
这是迈克尔·乔丹另一职业生涯的第一天,在贵族球场的下午
It was another career day for Michael Jordan at Barons Field this afternoon.
拭目以待吧 这种棒球…
Let’s face it. This baseball…
他们在看什么?
What are you guys watching?
– 他打了3个三击不中 – 不能看点儿别的吗?
– Today he had three strikeouts. – Is this the only thing on TV?
– 让他的平均击中率下降到… – 这是什么啊?
– That brings his batting average down… – What’s up with this?
千分之214,恰好是他的体重
to an anemic.214, which is also his weight.
球棒?也许该给他换只网球拍子
Baseball bat? Get this guy a tennis racquet.
球友们都对你很气愤?
Did everyone get mad at you?
不,还要糟 他们一个劲地夸我
No. Worse. Everyone was real nice about it.
迈克尔,我知道你高尔夫打得不错,但不是这里
Michael, I know golf is your sport, but not here.
我觉得你应该把站位打开一点
I think you should open up your stance a little.
那样会让你在本垒板上更有侵略性
It might make you more aggressive at the plate.
是这样吗?我会记住
You think so? I’ll try to remember that.
看似我比你还难过
Watching this hurts me more than you.
干嘛要看这种节目?对你不好
What are you guys doing watching this stuff? It’s bad for you.
这个好 公路奔跑者 看哔哔鸟
There you go. Road Runner. Beep, beep.
今天就到这
Stop this cartoon.
我们要去参加卡♥通♥工会召开的紧急会议
We’ve got an emergency Cartoon Character Union Meeting to go to.
慢点,等等我 不要着急
Hey, wait for me. Hold your horses.
他们去哪里了?
Dang. Where’d they go?
– 关掉音乐 – 大活鸭大驾光临
– Stop the music. – Top duck coming through.
连个澡也不让人洗痛快
Jeez. It’s getting so a guy can’t even get himself wet around here.
什么事这么着急?
So, what’s the big emergency?
这些小东西要宣布一件事 开始吧,少说点
Uh, these little guys would like to make an announcement. Here you go, shorty.
– 说吧 – 好吧,好吧
– Go. – All right, all right.
你们已经成了我们的俘虏
You, all of you, are now our prisoners.
这回可麻烦了
We’re in big trouble now.
我们要带你们去太空中的游乐园
We are taking you to our theme park in outer space.
– 是真的 – 你们将成为我们的奴隶
– No fooling. – Where you’ll be our slaves.
还要公开展出供我们的付费游客观赏
And placed on display for the amusement of our paying customers.
太可怕了
Oh, fear clutches my breast.
我们哪也不去
We ain’t going nowheres.
先别着急
Eh, not so fast, doc.
我们不能束手就擒,这不公平
You just can’t turn us into slaves. That would be bad.
该给我们一自卫的机会
You’ve gotta give us a chance to defend ourselves.
是吗?谁说的?说谁的?
Oh, yeah? Who says? Says who?
– 为何? – 等一下
– Why? – Just a sec.
– 这个读一下并哭泣吧 – 这是什么?
– There. Read them and weep. – What’s this?
“要给对方以自卫反抗的机会”
“Give them a chance to defend themselves.”
一定要给?
Do we have to?
– 规则书上讲的 – 这是规则
– It’s in the rule book. – It is.
好吧 规则书上讲的
Okay. It is in the rule book.
我们商量一下
We have to confer.
好吧将士们 我们必须选择一个对我们有利的战场…
All right, troops. It is for us to choose a battlefield that affords us…
我有个主意
Oh, I got it.
什么主意,猪小胖?
Yes, Private Porkster?
跟他们玩个…拼字游戏怎么样?
How about we challenge them to a…spelling bee?
最好是保龄球比赛
Say…we could have a bowling tournament.
一群蠢才
Suffering succotash.
你们怎么搞的?
What’s wrong with all of you?
我说咱们找个梯子…
I say we get a ladder…
一直等到那个老奶奶一出门…
wait till the old lady’s out of the room…
一把抓住那只鸟
then grab that little bird.
哇哦,你还是歇会儿吧
Whoa, whoa, take a deep breath, Sly.
还是先分♥析♥一下敌情
Okay, let’s analyze the competition.
目前看到的情况是什么?
Now, uh, what are we looking at here?
我们看到一群外星入侵者
We got a small race of invading aliens.
短胳膊,短腿
Small arms. Short legs.
跑得不快
Not very fast.
身材很矮小
Tiny little guys.
跳得也不高
Can’t jump high.
我们决定和你们比赛打篮球
We challenge you to a basketball game.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!