他需要我的帮助
That he needs my help.
我们的帮助
Our help.
他确实需要
He does.
但我们不知道他在哪儿
We don’t know where he is.
And, umm…
而且说实话 我们现在是他唯一的亲人了
Honestly, right now, we’re all he really has left.
好吧 有没有那种地方
Well, is there some place,
那种对他来说有特殊意义的地方?
that he might go that has meaning to him?
比如…
Like a…
一个可以让他
a place where he would go to just…
远离世间所有喧嚣的地方?
Get away from everything?
对我来说 是克莱斯勒大厦顶端
For me, it was the top of the Chrysler Building.
我是帝国大厦
Empire State.
景色更好
Better view.
景色确实相当好
That is a sweet view.
想起来了
Yes.
我想我知道是哪儿了
Yeah, I think I know exactly where that would be.
我想我知道在哪儿了
有些人想见你
there’s some people here…
谁?
Who?
嘿 等等 哇哦
Hey. Wait, wait, whoa.
我很抱歉…
Sorry…
梅姨…
About May.
很抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我能跟你感同身受…
I got some understanding of what you’re going through…
别 千万别说你可以跟我感同身受
No, please don’t tell me that you know what I’m going through.
好吧
Okay.
她死了
She’s gone.
这都怪我
It’s all my fault.
她死的毫无意义
She died for nothing.
我一开始就应该直接把他们送回去的
So I’m gonna do what I should’ve done in the first place.
-彼得 -请不要这样
– Peter… – Please, don’t.
你不属于这 你也是 我要把你们都送回去
You don’t belong here. Either of you, so I’m sending you home.
那些坏蛋来自于你们的世界 对不对?
Those other guys are from your worlds, right?
所以得你们去搞定他们
So you deal with it.
他们死了也好 你们杀了他们也好
If they die, if you kill them…
都是你们自己的事
That’s on you.
不关我的事
It’s not my problem.
我什么都不在乎了
I don’t care anymore.
我受够了
I’m done.
我很抱歉把你们牵扯进来
I’m really sorry that I dragged you into this.
但现在你们该回家了
But you have to go home now.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我的本叔叔曾经也被杀害了
My Uncle Ben was killed.
那件事也全都是我的错
It was my fault.
我失去了…
I lost…
我失去了格温 我的…
I lost Gwen. My…
我的MJ
She was my MJ.
我没能救下她
I couldn’t save her.
我一辈子都没办法原谅我自己
I’m never gonna be able to forgive myself for that.
但我得振作起来 我得…
But I carried on. Tried to…
我得往前继续走
Tried to keep going. Tried to keep being the…
我得继续做友好邻居蜘蛛侠
… friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because
因为我知道她也会希望我能继续做蜘蛛侠
I know that’s what she would have wanted.
但是
But…
在那之后 我开始…
At some point, I just…
我不会再手下留情
I stopped pulling my punches.
我变得很易怒
I got rageful.
很残忍♥
I got bitter.
我希望你不要变得 像我一样
I just don’t want you, to end up like… Like me.
那夜我失去了本叔叔
The night Ben died,
于是我去追杀那个凶手
I hunted down the man who I thought did it.
我想要他死
I wanted him dead.
我如愿以偿了
I got what I wanted.
但这并没有让我释怀
It didn’t make it better.
我反而花了更长时间去…
It took me a long time to…
去熬过那段痛苦的日子
learn to get through that darkness.
我想要他死
I wanna kill him.
我要把他碎尸万段
I wanna tear him apart.
现在我的脑海中还充斥着她的声音
I can still hear her voice in my head.
即使她已遍体鳞伤 但她仍然告诉我我们做的事是正确的
Even after she was hurt, she said to me that we did the right thing.
她告诉我能力越大
She told me that with great power…
责任越大
comes great responsibility.
等会儿 你怎么会知道这个?
Wait, what? How do you know that?
本叔叔也说过
Uncle Ben said it.
在他死的那天
The day he died.
也许她并没有死的毫无意义 彼得
Maybe she didn’t die for nothing, Peter.
好吧 那…
Okay, so…
康纳斯 马科 迪龙 还有…
Connors, Marko, Dillon, and…
我觉得我们可以帮迪龙和马科把那个设备修好 但其他人…
Look, I think that I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others…
那把康纳斯交给我 我曾经治好过他一次 小事一桩
Well, I got Connors. I’ve already cured him once, so no big deal.
咋了?真是小事一桩
What? It’s no big deal.
那太好了
Great.
确实
Yeah. That’s great.
我想我们可以给奥斯本研发一个血清
I think I can make an antiserum for Doctor Osborn.
我早就想这样做了
Been thinking about it a long time.
必须把他们所有人都治好
Gotta cure all of them.
对吧?
Right?

Right.
这是我们应该做的
That’s what we do.
什么?
What?
这是为你们准备的
It’s for yous.
那…
So…
你是不是也有个最好的麻吉?
Do you have a best friend too?

I did.
真有?
You did?
他死在了我怀里
He died in my arms.
之前他甚至还想杀了我
After he tried to kill me.
他的死让我悲痛欲绝
It was heartbreaking.
做个诊断报告
Run a diagnostic.

Okay.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
你不该遭这个罪的
You don’t deserve this.
我毁了你的人生
I ruined your life…
没有 一点也没有
Hey. No, no, no, no, no.
看着我 我陪着你的
Look at me. I’m here.
我哪儿也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
我们要一起共渡难关 同心协力共渡难关
We’re gonna get through this. We’re gonna get through it together.
好吗?
Okay?

Okay.
你有女朋友吗?
You have someone?
没有
No.
我没时间做彼得帕克 做自己…
I got no time for Peter Parker stuff…
你懂吗?
You know?
你呢?
Do you?
有一小小点… 复杂
It’s a little… complicated.
我明白
I understand.
我猜我们就不是那种能过上正常人生活的人
I guess it’s just not in the cards for guys like us.
对啊
Well…
但我没放弃
I wouldn’t give up.
花了点时间 但是…
Took a while, but…
我和她做到了
We made it work.
-成功了? -对
– Yeah? – Yeah.
我和…
Me and…
MJ
MJ.
我的MJ 她…
My MJ. She, uhh…
有点乱 是不是?
It gets confusing, huh?
彼得?
Peter?
-在 啊 不好意思 你说的是…
– Yeah? Oh, sorry. You mean…- Yeah? Oh, sorry. You mean…
真正的彼得
Peter-Peter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!