我真的好恨魔法
I really hate magic.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你…
I love you…
你发誓 当我们再见面时你会跟我们解释一切Swear that, you will tell me if we meet again.
距离自♥由♥女神像惨案发生已经过去数周了
It’s been a few weeks since the fiasco on the Statue of Liberty,
匿名义警蜘蛛侠的支持者们一直声称
and Spider-Man’s cultists
continue to contend
他是一个真正的英雄
that the vile
vigilante is a hero.
但他要真是英雄的话
他为什么不摘下面具告诉我们他的真实身份呢?But if he were a hero, he’d unmask himself and tell us who he really is.
因为他只是一个隐藏自己身份的懦夫
Because only a coward conceals his identity.
只有懦夫才会隐藏他们真实的一面
Only a coward hides his true intentions.
稍事休息后 将为你揭开…
Rest assured, ladies and gentlemen, that this reporter will uncover those…

Hi.
我叫彼得帕克 你不认识我 但我…
My name is Peter Parker. You don’t know me, but I…
我是彼得帕克 你还不认识我 但…
My name is Peter Parker and you don’t know me, but…
好吧…
Okay…

Hi.
有什么需要吗?
Can I help you?
你好…
Hi. Umm…
我叫彼得帕克
My name is Peter Parker.
我…
And I…
我想要杯咖啡 谢谢
would like a coffee. Please.
好啊 没问题 彼得帕克
Okay, no problem, Peter Parker.
给我的工程师伙计来个甜甜圈
Donuts for my fellow engineer.
-等等 什么?-麻省理工的工程师
– Wait, what? – MIT, they have the engineers.
噢 对对对 我应该知道的
Oh, right, right, right. I should probably know that.
看你长的就像麻省理工的
Look at you with
the school spirit.
彼得帕克?
Peter Parker?
彼得帕克?
Peter Parker?
你的咖啡
Your coffee.
噢 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
要去麻省理工了 你激动吗?
Are you excited for MIT?
当然
Right. Yeah.
有点奇怪 但事实上我也挺激动的
Yeah, actually I am excited, which is weird
因为基本上也没什么事能让我激动了
because I don’t really get excited about things.
我甚至有点期待失望
I kind of expect disappointment.
因为这样你就永远都不会失望了
‘Cause then you’d never actually be disappointed.
对吗?
Right?
没错
Yeah. Right.
我只是… 我不知道
It’s just… I don’t know…
出于某些原因 这次感觉有点不太一样
It just kinda feels different this time for some reason.
就很…
That was…
你没事吧?
You okay?
其实也没真正伤害到谁
Doesn’t really hurt anymore.
还有其他事吗?
Is there anything else?
没了
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题
No problem.
下次见
See you around.
你是怎么认识她的?
How do you know her?
因为蜘蛛侠
Through Spider-Man.
-你呢? -我也是
– You? – Same.
前段时间我失去了一个很好的朋友
I lost a good friend a while back.
就是这个感觉
It felt like this.
失去他们让我很伤心
Hurts cause they’re gone,
之后想起他们代表了什么意味着什么以后 就更让人伤心了
and then it hurts all over again because you remember what they stood for,
然后你就会想…
and you wonder…
失去的就永远失去了吗?
Is all that gone too?
不 还没有
No, it’s not gone.
所有接受过她帮助的人…
Everybody she helped…
都会继续前行
they’ll keep it going.
你真这样想的吗?
You really think so?
我就知道
I know it.
照顾好你自己 好吗?
Take care of yourself, okay?
我会的 很高兴认识你
Yeah. Nice to meet you.
Okay…
我想我明白了 你是说这个世界…
Okay, I think I got this. You’re saying that this whole place here…
到处都是…
It’s just tons of…
超能力者
Superpeople.
他已经重复这句话快一小时了
And he has been saying it for hours.
好吧 再给我捋一遍 抱歉我实在是太笨了
All right, tell me again. I’m sorry. I’m an idiot.
首先有个穿着锡制战袍 飞来飞去的亿万富翁
There was a billionaire. He had a tin suit, and he could fly. Right?
然后是一个异常暴躁浑身绿色的家伙
Okay. And there was a really angry green man.
-浩克 -浩克
– Hulk. – Hulk.
然后你觉得致命守护者这个名字很蠢
And you thought Lethal Protector was a shit name.
确实很蠢
Yeah, because it is.
那再跟我讲一遍关于那个有石头收集癖的紫皮外星人
Now, tell me again about your purple alien that loves stones.
因为据我了解 外星人 他们一点也不喜欢石头
‘Cause I’ll tell you what, man. Aliens, they do not love stones.
埃迪 差不多得了!
Eddie, don’t start!
你猜外星人真正喜欢什么?喜欢吃脑子!
You know what aliens love? Eating brains!
因为这是外星人的本性 懂吗?
Because that’s what they do. All right?
先生 那个外星人把我全家都弄失踪了
Senor, he made my family disappear.
失踪了整整五年
For five years.
五年?
Five years?
真够久的
That’s a long time.
我觉得 我是不是该去纽约找这个…
I mean, maybe I should go to New York and speak to this,
叫蜘蛛侠的人谈谈
Spider-Man.
埃迪!我们已经醉了!
Eddie! We are drunk!
-我们去裸泳吧! -我才不要去裸泳
– Let’s go skinny-dip! – I don’t think we should skinny-dip.
该买♥♥单了 先生
Sir, you have to pay your bill.
发生什么事了?不!
What is happening? No!
他就这么跑了
And there he goes.
单没买♥♥ 小费也不给
Without paying the bill, no tips, nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!