-我们都是彼得 奈德 -是吧 彼得?
– We’re all called Peter, Ned.
– Yeah. Peter?
彼得帕克?
Peter Parker?
-一样 -我们都是彼得帕克
– Same. – We’re all Peter Parker.
那台电脑!
The computer!
-我准备好了 -我也是
– Oh, I’m ready. – Yeah, me too.
好 现在我们要做的就是把他们引到一个地方
Okay, so… Now, all we gotta do is lure these guys someplace, right?
在他们想杀了我们的同时 治好他们 并把他们送回家
Try to cure them, while they try to kill us, and then, send them home.
用那个魔法盒子?
Using a magic box?
对 就是这样计划的
Well, that’s the plan.
你的战服去哪儿了?
So are you gonna go into battle dressed as a
还是说你就打算穿这身便装去跟他们打?
cool, youth pastor, or do you got your suit?
那就好
Good.
你的蛛网弹♥药♥盒
Here’s your web cartridges.
谢了 奈德
Oh, thanks, Ned.
那是用来干什么的?
What’s that for?
里面是蛛网液体 用来填充蛛网发射器的 为什么这么问?
It’s my web fluid. It’s for my web shooters. Why?
-你都是直接从你体内♥射♥出蛛网来的?-是啊
– That came out of you? – Yeah.
-你做不到?-做不到
– You can’t do that, huh? – No.
这到底是什么原理…
How on Earth is that…
总之 我们跑题了
Anyway, we’re getting sidetracked. Look, this
这里是我们的行动地点 这里与世隔绝
is where we’re gonna do this, okay? It’s isolated,
就不会有无辜群众受伤了
so no one should get hurt.
我们用盒子把他们引过去 他们都想要那个盒子
We draw them there with the box, it’s the one thing they all want.
但我们得先想想该怎么过去
All we have to do is figure out how we’re gonna get there.
我可以开传送门
Oh, we can portal there.
-什么? -我现在会魔法了
– What? – I magic now.
他说的是真的 他确实会
Yeah, no, no. He’s right. He can. He can.
-我看见了 -确实
– Yeah, we saw him. – Yeah. He is.
-真的?-我真的会奇异博士的魔法了
– Wait, really? – Dude, I got Doctor Strange magic.
– What?
– Yeah!
还有 我向你保证
And I promise you…
我不会变成反派来追杀你的
I won’t turn into a supervillain and try to kill you.
好吧
Okay…
谢了
Thank you.
Umm…
只能全力以赴了 你之前挂在嘴上那句话是什么来着?
Alright. Here goes nothing. What’s that thing you always say?
你期待失望…
If you expect disappointment…
不不不
No, no, no…
我们要揍他们个落花流水
We gotta kick some ass.

Okay.

Cure.
治他们个落花流水
Cure some ass.
治他们个落花流水
Cure that ass.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
号♥角热♥线♥刚刚收到来电
The Bugle tip line has just received a call
是逃犯蜘蛛侠的来电
from none other than the fugitive known as Spider-Man.
在皇后区惨案不久后
Fresh from his rampage in Queens.
彼得帕克 这次你又在兜售什么有害的宣传
So, Peter Parker… What pernicious propaganda are you peddling?
-真♥相♥ -当然
– Just the truth. – Oh, sure.
真♥相♥是…
Truth is…
这些事全是我的错
That this is all my fault.
我意外地把那些坏人带到这里
I accidentally brought those dangerous people here.
他居然承认了!
Well, he admits it!
如果你们在看的话
And if those people are watching…
我只想你们知道 我是真心想帮助你们
Just know that I really did try to help you.
我本可以杀了你们的
I could’ve killed you.
任何时刻都可以 但我没有
At any given moment, but I didn’t.
因为我的梅姨告诉我 每个人都值得有第二次机会
Because my Aunt May taught me that everyone deserves a second chance.
这也是我来这的原因
And that’s why I’m here.
你要问这是哪儿?
And where is here, exactly?
一个代表第二次机会的地方
A place that represents second chances.
自♥由♥女神像?我的天!他…
The Statue of Liberty? Good God, folks! He’s
又有一处国家地标建筑要毁在他手里了
about to destroy another national landmark.
全世界的观众们 如果你在看的话…
The world, if you’re watching…
相信我 全世界的观众都在看
Believe me, the world is watching.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
你的好邻居蜘蛛侠真的需要点好运
Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man could really use some.
好了 伙计们 他们随时都会来
Okay, guys. It could be any minute now.
马上好了
Yup. Almost done.
你们知道吗?在麦克斯掉入电鳗池之前
You know, Max was like,the sweetest guy ever.
他是我遇到过的
Before he fell into a…
最贴心最好的人
pool of electric eels.
怪不得
That’ll do it.
又来了…
There it goes…
你还好吗?
You okay?
我的背
My back.
我猜是蛛丝荡多了搞得有点僵硬了
It’s kind of stiff from all the swinging, I guess.
对噢 我的背也会疼
Oh, yeah, no, I got a middle back pain, too.
-真的? -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
你想开个背吗?
You want me to crack it?
Yeah.
那可太好了
That would be great.
准备好了没?
You ready?
Yeah.
真舒服
That’s good.
如何?
How is it?
Wow.
-太爽了 -是吧
– That’s good. – Right?
-我感觉好多了 -那就行
– That’s better. – Yeah.
Wow.
天啊 这真的太酷了
God, this is so cool.
我一直都想拥有几个兄弟
I always wanted brothers.
所以你的体内能自然产生蛛网液体?
So you could like make your own web fluid in your body?
我不想谈这个
I’d rather not talk about this.
我不是故意的…
No, I don’t mean to…
-你拿我寻开心是不是? -没有没有 绝对没有
– Are you teasing me? – No, no, no. No, no, no.
他没有逗你 只是…
He’s not teasing you. It’s just that…
我们做不到 所以我们真的很好奇你的网是怎么射出来的
We can’t do that, so naturally we’re curious as to how your web situation works.
仅此而已
That’s all.
我不想侵犯你的隐私 我只是觉得很酷
If it’s personal, I don’t wanna pry. I just think it’s cool.
我很乐意告诉你 但我不知道怎么形容…
No. I wish I could tell you, but it’s like, I don’t do it…
就像…
Like I don’t…
就像我不会故意去呼吸 但我一直都在呼吸
Like, I don’t do breathing. Like, breathing just happens.
Whoa.
那是不是 蛛网直接从你手腕射出来
Like, does it just come out of your wrists, or…
还是哪儿都可以射出来?
Does it come out off anywhere else?
只有手腕能
Only… only the wrists.
你的蛛网都用不完的吗?我的蛛网总是不够用
You never had to web block? Cause I run out of webs all the time.
所以我不得不为此建了一个实验室
I had to make my own lab.
真的很麻烦
And it’s a hassle.
光听上去都很麻烦
That sounds like a hassle.
其实 事实上 就像你们说的
But I did, actually, as you said that. I was like…
-我的蛛网也曾用完过 -为什么?
– I had a web block.
– Why?
自我认知出了点问题
Existential crisis stuff.
好了 我不想再说了
Yeah, don’t get me started on that.
Hey….
那你们遇到过的最疯狂的反派是什么?
What are like, some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought?
你好像已经见过他们了
Seems you’ve met some of them.
好问题
That’s a good question.
我曾经…
I fought a…
打过一个…
an alien…
黑色粘液形态的外星生物
made out of black goo once.
不是吧!我也打过外星生物
No way! I fought an alien, too.
地球上和太空中都打过
On Earth and in space.
-噢 -是个紫色外星人
– Oh. – Yeah. He was purple.
我也想跟外星生物打一场
I wanna fight an alien.
因为我还没…
I’m, I’m still, like…
我很惊讶你也打过外星人的 还是在太空里
That you fought an alien, in Space.
相比之下我就逊爆了
I’m lame.
我曾经打过一个…
Like, I fought a Russian guy in a…
驾驶着巨型犀牛机甲的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Like a rhinoceros machine.
能不能谈回“我很逊”这个话题
Hey, can we rewind it back to the “I’m lame” part?
老实说 你一点也不逊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!