Your nervous system is…
我为什么要跟你普及跟电有关的这些知识
I’m not really sure why I’m explaining electricity to you.
我可以问你个问题吗?
当然
– Can I ask you a question?
– Sure.
这些是你的玩具?
Are these your legos?
我得走了
I gotta go.
马上回来
I’ll be back.
感觉不太对劲
你指哪方面?
– Something feels off.
– What do you mean?
我不太喜欢这样
不要管他
– I don’t like this.
– Leave it alone.
你们越早解决这件事 我们就能越早回家
The sooner you guys get through with this, the sooner we go home.
他在哪儿
里面
– Well? Where is he?
– He’s inside.
但我们现在在外面 我不是跟你说了不要跟丢吗?
And yet here we are outside. Did you not hear me say don’t lose him?
我需要蜘蛛侠的清晰影像
I want incriminating footage of Spider-Man.
黑暗就此展开
And so it begins.
彼得?
Peter?
怎么了?
我不知道
– What’s wrong?
– I don’t know.
梅?
May?
怎么了 彼得?
What is it, Peter?
怎么样 彼得?
What’s up, Peter?
你为什么用这副表情看我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
很巧妙的小技巧 你的蜘蛛感应
That’s some neat trick. That sense of yours.
诺曼?
Norman?
诺曼休假去了
Norman’s on sabbatical.
我靠?
The hell?
绿魔
Goblin.
你真的觉得我会让邪恶人格消失这种事情发生吗?
No more darker half? Did you really think that I’d let that happen?
我让你夺走我的能力仅仅是因为
That I’d let you take away my power just because
你不知道真正的力量能带给你什么
you’re blind to what true power can bring you?
你不认识我
是吗?
– You don’t know me.
– Don’t I?
我能看得出来她束缚了你的手脚
I saw how she trapped you.
让你为她神圣的道德使命而战
Fighting her holy moral mission.
我们不需要你来拯救
We don’t need you to save us.
我们不需要治疗
We don’t need to be fixed.
我们的能力不是诅咒
These are not curses.
而是上天赐予的礼物
They’re gifts.
诺曼 不要
Norman, no.
安静点 狗腿子
你根本不知道你自己在说些什么
– Quiet, lapdog.
– You don’t know what you’re talking about.
我一直在诺曼懦弱的眼睛后面观察你
I watched you from deep behind Norman’s cowardly eyes.
你在挣扎 为自己想要的一切而挣扎
Struggling, to have everything you want,
但现实社会却一直在逼你做选择
while the world tries to make you choose.
而神不用做选择
Gods don’t have to choose.
我们想要什么就抢什么
We take.
梅 快跑!
May, run!
我的老天爷 你做了什么?
Oh, my God. What have you done?
我更喜欢以前的你
I liked you better before.
上面 他在上面 是大桥上那个人
Up here! He’s up there. It’s the guy from the bridge.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
放开我!
Get off me!
身体强大到可以拥有一切…
Strong enough to have it all…
内心却异常的懦弱!
Too weak to take it!
现在逮到你了
Now I’ve gotcha.
我早就跟你说过要付出代价!
I told you there’d be consequences!
你的弱点 彼得…
Your weakness, Peter…
就是你的良心
is morality.
你的良心快把你噎死了
It’s choking you.
你能感觉到吗?
Can you feel it?
这根本没用
It didn’t work.
诺曼是对的
Norman was right.
这种喜欢可怜别人的病
He got it from you. That pathetic
就是你传染给他的!
sickness!
你居然想治好我…
You tried to fix me…
梅…快走…梅
May, go… May…
现在 让我来治好你
Now, I’m gonna fix you.
梅 快跑 求求你…
May, run, please…
梅!
May!
彼得 彼得 彼得…
Peter, Peter, Peter…
做好事是会受到惩罚的
No good deed goes unpunished.
可以等你以后懂了再感谢我
You can thank me later.
不!
No!
梅?
彼得…
– May?
– Peter…
梅 梅 我在这儿
May, May… I’m here.
我在这
I’m here.
你还好吗?
嗯哼
– Are you okay?
– Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
真的吗?
Really?
Yeah.
没事的 一切都会没事的 好吗?
It’s okay. We’re okay, right?
Yeah.
差点把头撞掉
Knocked off my head.
我也是
没伤到其他地方就好
– Yeah, me too.
– That’s all.
我觉得我肋骨好像断了
I think I broke my ribs.
这都是我的错 梅
This is all my fault, May.
我应该听斯特兰奇的话把他们全送回去…
I should’ve just listened to Strange and let him send them back…
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
不然他们会死的
They would have been killed.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
这不是我的责任 梅
It’s not my responsibility, May.
诺曼说什么了
What Norman said?
我的道德使命
My moral mission. No.
不 彼得 听着 听我说
No, Peter. Listen. You listen to me.
你拥有与生俱来的天赋
You have a gift.
你也有无比强大的力量
You have power.
一个人能力越大
And with great power,
责任也就越大
there must also come great responsibility.
我知道的
Yeah. I know.
我们离开这儿吧
Let’s get out of here.
好 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
发生什么了?你还好吗?
What happened? Are you okay?
你还好 怎么了?
Yeah, you’re okay.
What happened?
帮我…我得喘口气…
Just helps me… to catch my breath…
好 喘口气 我就在这儿
Okay. Well, catch your breath. I’m right here.
我们慢慢来
We’re gonna take our time,
你深呼吸 然后…
you catch your breath, and…
然后我们带你去医院 好吗?
and we’ll take you to a Doctor, okay?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
来人啊!我需要一辆救护车!
Somebody help. I need an ambulance.
求求了 有没有人…
Please, somebody…
怎么了?
What happened?
没事的 你很好 你很好
Nothing. You’re okay. You’re okay.
我得…喘口气…
I’ll just… catch my breath…
好 我就在这儿 我就在这儿
Okay. I’m right here. I’m right here.
我在这儿
I’m right here.
没事的
We’re okay.
我在这陪着你
Just me and you.
梅?
May?
梅?
May?
你能看我一眼吗 梅?求你了?
Will you look at me, May? Please?
梅?梅?
May? May?
你在干什么 梅?求求你了 你醒醒跟我说说话好不好 求求你?
What are you doing, May? Please, will you just wake up and talk to me, please?
彼得!
Peter!
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
跑!
Run!
一场悲剧
Tragedy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!