Wizard’s… Wizard’s dungeon?
没什么好掩饰的
There’s no real way to sugarcoat that.
这就是巫师的地牢
It’s literally the dungeon of a wizard.
听着 你可以留着你的魔法
Look, you can keep your magic.
我想试试看刚刚我感受到的那股力量
I want a taste of that new energy I just felt.
彼得 嘿
Oh, Peter. Hey.
那些人到了吗?
Hey. Did those guys come through yet?
应该有一个电人和一个沙人
There should be an electric guy and a sand guy.
来了 他们都到了且被关起来了
Yeah. They’re all here and locked up.
太好了 我正要在这呆一会儿
Perfect. I’m gonna just stay here for a bit, and try
修复一下我刚刚造成的破坏 不然他们又要怪我了
to fix this damage so they don’t blame it on me again.
– Okay.
– Hey, I…
没有你 这些我都办不到 所以
I couldn’t do any of this without you, so…
谢谢你
当然
– Thank you.
– Yeah, of course.
帮我问问那个人到底是颗树变成的怪兽
Hey, ask him if this is like a tree monster,
还是个科学家变成了颗树
or like a scientist that turned into a tree.
这是颗树吗?
Is this a tree, man?
这就是颗树
That’s a tree.
你个懦夫 现在有一个新的世界等待我们去征服
Coward. We have a new world to conquer.
你让我感到恶心
求求你不要打扰我
– You make me sick.
– Leave me alone. Please.
一直躲在阴影之下
Hiding in the shadows…
一直躲避真实的自己
Hiding from who you truly are.
不!
No!
你无法逃避你自己!
You can’t escape yourself!
嘿 梅
嘿 彼得
– Hey, May.
– Hey, Peter.
我在上班呢 然后
I’m at work, and, umm…
你在找的其中一个人刚刚走了进来
One of the guys you’re looking for just walked in.
梅?请问梅在哪儿?谢谢你
May? Where’s May? Thank you.
嘿 他来了
Hey, here he is.
诺曼
Norman,
这是我的侄子
this is my nephew.
诺曼奥斯本?
Norman Osborn?
我以为你已经…
I thought that you were…
我在这里的广♥告♥上看见了蜘蛛侠
I saw Spider-Man in an ad for this place.
我觉得他可以帮到我
And I thought he could help me.
但你不是他
But you’re not him.
等等 你想要蜘蛛侠帮你?
Wait, so you want Spider-Man’s help?
他慢悠悠的就走进来了
He just wandered in.
我不知道还有哪儿可以去
I didn’t know where else to go.
有其他人住在我的家里
Someone’s living in my house.
而且奥斯本公♥司♥根本就不存在
Oscorp doesn’t exist.
我的儿子
My son…
有些时候
Sometimes,
我感觉我不是我自己
I’m not myself.
我是
I’m…
其他人
someone else.
每当他控制我的身体的时候 我就什么都记不起来
And, everytime he’s in control, I can’t remember.
而现在 我在这个地方 这座城市
And now, I’m here, in this place, in this city,
我不知道
and I don’t know…
我不知道我身上发生了什么
I don’t know what’s going on with me.
我不…这听起来不合常理
I don’t… It doesn’t make sense.
他迷失了
He’s lost.
我不单单说的是在这个宇宙迷路了
And I don’t mean just in the cosmos.
他自己的思想也迷失了
I mean in his mind.
他们全都像这样吗?
Are they all like this?

Yeah.
我的意思是,他们本身或多或少都有点精神上或身体上的问题。
Well, I mean they all have their own, mental or physical issues.
他需要帮助 也许他们所有人都需要帮助
Well, he needs help, but maybe they all do.
你不是说…不对 梅
What, you don’t mean… No, May, this…
这不关我的事
This isn’t my problem.
彼得 真的不关你的事吗?
Peter, not your problem? Mmm?

May…
他们回到原来的地方能得到帮助的机会要大得多
Their chance of getting help is way better back where they came from.
送他们回家
Sending them home,
这已经是我们能为他们做的最好的事情了
That’s the best thing that we can do for them.
为他们?
For them?
还是为你自己?
Or for yourself?
看看你周围
Look around you.
这才是我们应该做的
This is what we do.
帮助他人
We help people.
这才是对他们来说最好的
This is what’s best, for them.
相信我
Trust me.
但事实依然存在
But the fact remains,
蜘蛛侠依然是个威胁!
Spider-Man is a menace!
马上回来
We’ll be right back,
after a brief word from
先播一段号♥角牌补充剂广♥告♥
Daily Bugle supplements.
另一个你的每日所需
The only other Daily fix you need.
完毕
And, we’re out.

What?
我盯上他们了
I got eyes on them.
他跟他阿姨和一个我不认识的人在一起
He’s with his aunt and some guy I don’t know.
你确定?
You sure?
他们刚刚离开收♥容♥所♥
They’re just leaving the shelter.
好 不要跟丢了
Okay. Don’t lose him.
谢谢 梅
Thanks, May.
希望能再次见到你
Hope to see you again.
Hey.
他信任你
He trusts you.
我也是
So do I.
谢谢你把我的战服洗干净了
Thanks for cleaning my suit.
待会儿见
I’ll see you later.
伙计们 这个是奥斯本先生
嘿 博士
– Guys, this is Mr. Osborn.
– Hey, it’s Doctor.
不好意思
Sorry. Umm…
奥斯本博士 这些是我的朋友 奈德和MJ
Dr. Osborn, these are my friends, Ned and MJ.
玛丽简?
Mary Jane?
其实是米歇尔琼斯
It’s Michelle Jones, actually.
挺迷人的名字
Fascinating.
你觉得这个世界上有没有另一个奈德利兹?
Do you think there are other Ned Leedses?
奥克塔维思?
Octavius?
奥斯本?
Osborn?
你怎么了?
发生了…
– What… What happened to you?
– What happened to…
你就是一具行尸走肉
你什么意思
– You’re the walking corpse.
– What do you mean?
你已经死了 诺曼
You died, Norman.
一年前
Years ago.
你疯了
You’re insane.
天 我太喜欢这里了
God, I love it here.
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他就活生生的站在那儿
He’s standing right there.
他没…

– He’s not…
– Dead.
他俩都在和蜘蛛侠争斗的过程中死了
They both died. Fighting Spider-Man.
新闻上到处都是
It was all over the news.
绿魔?
Green Goblin?
被他自己的滑翔机刺穿身体而死
Impaled by the glider he flew around on.
两年后
And a couple of years later…
就是你 章鱼博士
You. Doc Ock.
你和你的机器一起坠入了河底
Drowned in the river with your machine.
一派胡言
That’s nonsense.
蜘蛛侠当时想关掉我的聚变反应堆
Spider-Man was trying to stop my fusion reactor.
然后我阻止了他
So I stopped him.
我抓住他了 正中喉咙 然后…
I had him, by the throat…. And then, I…
然后我就在这儿了
And then I was here.
拜托 我告诉你件事
Oh, please. Let me tell you something.
我把蜘蛛侠胖揍了一顿 不信你去问蜘蛛侠
I was whooping Spider-Man’s ass. He’ll tell you.
然后蜘蛛侠引起电力过载 导致我被困在了电网里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!