That depends. Was she your girlfriend just because you’re Spider-Man, or…
我不知道 我希望不是
I don’t know. I really hope not.
好吧
Alright. Fine.
世界上的每个人都将忘记你是蜘蛛侠
Everyone in the world is gonna forget you’re Spider-Man,
除了你女朋友
except your girlfriend.
太感谢了
我的天 奈德
Thank you so much….
Oh, my God. Ned.
奈德!
奈德是个什么东西?
– Ned!
– What is a Ned?
他是我最好的朋友 他知不知道对我来说很重要
He’s my best friend so it’s really important to me that Ned knows.
好吧 我要施咒了 从现在开始不要改来改去了
Okay. Let’s not change the parameters of the spell anymore…
好的 没别的了 我发誓没别的了
– While I’m casting it.
– Okay, I’m done. I swear I’m done.
但我的梅姨总该知道吧
But my Aunt May should really know.
彼得 不要干扰我施法
Peter, stop tampering with the spell.
自从她知道我是蜘蛛侠以后 那可真的是一团糟
Once she found out that I was Spider-Man, it was really messy, and
我不觉得我想再经历一次了
I don’t think that I can go through with that again.
所以 梅姨可以吗?
可以!
– So, my Aunt May?
– Yes!
噢 谢谢 你开心吗
不 我快烦死了
– Oh, thank you. Happy?
– No. I am annoyed.
不 这是个昵称 哈罗德哈皮霍根
No, it’s a nickname.
Harold “Happy” Hogan.
他以前为托尼斯塔克工作
He used to work for Tony Stark….
您能不能不要再碎碎念了?
Could you just stop talking?
其实 以前就知道我是蜘蛛侠的人现在也应该继续知道
Basically, everyone who knew that I was Spider-Man before, should still know.
成功了吗?
没有
– Did it work?
– No.
我的咒语被你改变了整整六次
五次
– You changed my spell six times.
– Five times.
你改了我的咒语 我告诉你 不要那样做
You changed my spell. You don’t do that. I told you,
这就是原因
and that is why.
如果我没有及时打住的话 那个咒语就完完全全失控了
That spell was completely out of control. If I hadn’t shut it down,
有可能会发生什么灾难性的事情
something catastrophic could’ve happened.
史蒂芬 我真的很抱歉
Stephen, listen, I am so sorry…
叫我先生
Call me sir.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
你知道吗 即使在我们经历了那么多事情以后
You know, after everything we’ve been through together, somehow I always forget…
我还是会忘记你只是个孩子
You’re just a kid.
听着 很大一部分的问题
Look, part of the problem,
并不在神秘客身上
it’s not Mysterio.
而是在你自己身上 你想过两种不同的人生
It’s you. Trying to live two different lives.
你越这么想越这么做 就越危险 相信我
And the longer you do that, the more dangerous it becomes. Believe me.
我真的很同情你和你的朋友没法进入大学
I’m so sorry about, you and your friends,
如果他们拒绝了你
not getting into college, but if they rejected you, and…
你就去说服他们 这是你唯一能做的事情
you try to convince them to reconsider, there is nothing else you can do.
你说“说服他们”
When you say “convince them”,
你的意思是 让我给他们打电♥话♥?
you mean like, I could’ve called them?
是的
Yeah.
可以吗
I can do that?
你没打过是不是?
You haven’t called?
我 我收到了来信 我以为
Well, I mean, I got their letter, and I assumed that…
等等 你是在跟我说
I’m sorry, but are you telling me,
在你来找我 让我洗♥脑♥全世界之前
that you didn’t even think to plead your case with them first,
你都还没有找校方谈过这个问题
before you asked me to
是不是?
brainwash the entire world?
当你在和我同样处境的时候…
I mean, when you put it like that, then…
拜托 接电♥话♥接电♥话♥
Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up…
老兄 干嘛?我很忙唉
闪电 麻省理工的联欢会在哪
– Dude, what? I’m busy. – Flash, where’s the MIT mixer?
为什么问这个
Why?
因为我需要找麻省理工的人谈谈
Because, I need to come and talk to someone. I’m
让她给奈德和MJ一个入学的机会
trying to get Ned and MJ a second chance at getting in.
关我什么事
What’s in it for me?
我光跟你打电♥话♥就已经冒了很大的风险了
I’m risking a lot just talking to you.
好吧 那我…
Okay. I will….
荡蛛丝送你上一个礼拜的学?
Pick you up and swing you to school for a week?
一个月
For a month.
一个礼拜
For a week.
两个礼拜
闪电 拜托 帮帮我
– Two weeks. – Flash, please. Come on, help me.
好吧 我会告诉所有人你是我最好的朋友
Okay, I’ll tell everyone that you’re my best friend.
闪电 帮帮我
Flash, please help me.
好吧好吧好吧
Cool, cool, cool.
这个女的 她是副校长助理 你可以去找她
So there’s this lady. The assistant vice chancellor. You can plead your case with her.
太好了 完美 她在哪儿?
Okay, perfect. Where is she?
她走了
去哪儿了?
– She left.
– To go where?
机场
To the airport.
史塔克网络不可用
Stark Network, unavailable.
面部识别不可用
Facial recognition, unavailable.
Hi.
我能看见你
Yep. I can see you.
妈妈?
Mom?
Okay.
Yeah.
你好 我是彼得帕克
你知不知道你现在正站在大马路上?
– Hi. I’m Peter Parker…
– You do know you’re in the street, right?
我知道 我很抱歉 但我真的需要跟你谈谈
Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I just, I really needed to
我知道你现在要去机场
talk to you, I know you’re on your way to the airport…
MJ沃特森和奈德利兹是我这辈子遇到过的最聪明的两个人
MJ Watson and Ned Leeds are the two smartest people I’ve ever met in my entire life,
而我则是个大傻瓜 因为…
and I’m the dumbest person, because….
我让他们帮我 但如果我不让他们帮我的话
I let them help me, but if I didn’t let them help
好几百万人都会死 所以拜托…
me, then millions of people would’ve died, so please…
不要让麻省理工变得和我一样傻瓜
麻省理工傻瓜?
– Don’t let MIT be dumb like me.
– MIT is dumb?
没有!我没说麻省理工傻瓜
No! I’m saying don’t let MIT be dumb.
我的意思是
I mean, like the…
那个不让他们帮忙的
the dumber version of me that
那个傻瓜的我
wouldn’t have let them help.
你这份说辞是不是没事先排练过?彼得
You didn’t rehearse that, did you, Peter?
总之 我想说的是…
Basically, what I’m trying to…
你跑什么?什么…
Why are you running? What…
我的老天爷 女士 你最好赶紧从车里出来
Oh, my God. Ma’am? You should get out of the car.
所有人离开大桥!
Everybody get off the bridge!
我们被锁住了 这门
We’re locked. Doors — hey!
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter.
你好?
Hi?
我们…我认识你吗?
你对我的机器做了什么?
– Have we… Do I know you?
– What have you done with my machine?
Your ma…
我根本不知道你在说什么 什么机器?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. What machine?
我掌中的太阳能量 没了
The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand. It’s gone.
听着 先生 能不能先不要砸车了
Listen, sir. If you stop smashing cars,
我们可以合作 找回你的机器
we could work together and I can help you find your machine.
你是不是想耍我?
You wanna play games?
接住!
Catch!
没事的 你们很安全 快离开这儿
It’s okay. You guys are fine, you’re safe. Get out of here.
你觉得你那花哨的新战服能救得了你?
You think your fancy new suit’s gonna save you?
当时我就应该杀了你的小女朋友
I should’ve killed your little girlfriend when I had the chance.
你刚刚说什么?
What did you just say?
看来我们有竞争对手了
Looks like we got competition.
彼得!救命!
Peter! Help!
别担心 女士!我来了!
Don’t worry, Ma’am! I’m coming!
彼得!
Peter!
冷静点 女士
Ma’am, just stay calm.
深呼吸 你还好吗?
不!
– Just take a deep breath. Are you okay?
– No!
一切尽在掌控之中
I’ve got it all under control.
战服损毁
Suit compromised.
纳米科技
Nanotechnology.
你比我想象的还要厉害 彼得
You’ve outdone yourself, Peter.
我低估你了
I underestimated you.
但现在 你死定了
But now, you die.
你不是彼得帕克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!