我是说衣服裤子食物和相机
I’ll keep a list, we can come back later and explain why we took it.
我列了清单 以后我们能回来付钱
– I need to find a phone. – I think we should hitch a ride and found a town.
– 我要找到电♥话♥ – 我们能搭便车进城
No. No, I’m not supposed to hitchhike. It’s dangerous.
不 我不搭便车 很危险
– Yeah, well you didn’t want to swim either. – Yeah, look where that got me.
– 对 你还不游泳呢 – 对 看把我弄成怎样
– What are you doing? – Stand right there.
– 你在干嘛? – 站好
– Our first house. – Oh God …
– 我们的第一间房♥子 – 天哪
– What are you doing? – Come on!
– 你在干嘛? – 快拿着!
– What are you doing? – Keep walking!
– 你在干嘛- 快走
What did you do? That’s stealing. You should put it back
你在干嘛 这是偷钱 放回去
You put it back. We need it.
你放回去 我们需要钱
Alright. We pay it back. I’ll remember the license plate.
好吧 我们以后还 我要记下牌照
– How much money do we have? – About $1.80.
– 我们有多少钱? – 大约1美元
– Pay them back? – Every penny.
– 你会还回去吗? – 每分钱
A phone.
电♥话♥
It’s unfair if Urbach wants to hold you liable for his negligence.
乌尔巴♥赫♥不能将疏忽责任推卸给你们
So here’s..here’s what I advocate..
我建议你们采取行动查明他
It countersuits that it supposes Urbach’s vulnerability
我建议你们采取行动查明他
to carry out his reponsibility to shareholders…
履行义务的不称职
I’m sorry. I should probably just take that. Do you mind holding on for a moment?
抱歉 还有个电♥话♥ 能等会吗
– Marcy… – Sorry.
– 玛西 抱歉
– No interruption. I… – Your daughter is on the line.
我不想被打扰 – 是你宝贝女儿
– She said it’s emergency. – What kind of emergency?
– 您女儿有急事 – 什么急事
She didn’t say.
她不说
I have your mother for you.
你妈妈来了
– Yea.. – Give me a moment.
哦 稍等
– Mom! – Hello, honey. Did everything all right?
– 妈妈! – 嗨 宝贝 一切都好吗?
– Mom, I am gonna need to come home.
– 我真的要回家
– Ok, would you please just tell me what’s going honey.
– 你要回家因为你与别的孩子合不来?
Are you having trouble with the other kids?
– 你要回家因为你与别的孩子合不来?
They are hypocrites.
– 他们是伪君子
Now, I don’t think that’s the real reason to come home, do you?
– 我不觉得这就得回家
I’ve got to come home now, mom.
我必须回家 妈妈
Isn’t there somebody you can talk to? What about the camp counsellor?
你能和教官谈谈吗?她为人很好
You said she’s nice?
她为人很好
She’s ok.
不是因为她
Alright. Three weeks. You just have to stick in there for three weeks
– 好吧 – 三周 你只要坚持三周
and then we’re gonna go on our little road trip. We had a deal, right?
然后我们一起去驾车游 一言为定?
Right?
好吗
I’ve got to come home now, mom… Please…
我必须回家 妈妈 求你了
– Honey..stop crying. You’re not a baby anymore. – Let’s the girls work this out. I’m out.
– 宝贝别哭 你不再是小孩子了 – 让姑娘们闲聊去 我们出去
I do not know, Mom. I’m in a real tough situation.
我不知道 妈妈 我真的情况很糟
There’s a..there’s a parent’s weekend coming up, isn’t there? With fireworks?
– 不是周末家长能参观吗?快了还有焰火表演
It’s on Saturday. But you said you weren’t coming.
那是 星期六 你说不来了
Well, I’m gonna come now.
– 请说你会来 – 我会来
Alright. Two days. I just need you to show me that you can handle this, honey.
– 我会来 两天 我只要你应付两天给我看
Tough times never last. Tough people do, remember?
艰难的时刻不会持久 但坚强的人永不倒下 记得吗?
-I know. – Tough.
– 要坚强 – 坚强
Tough..
– 坚强
Saturday. I’m gonna see you on Saturday.
星期六 星期六我会来看你
I love you, honey. Bye.
我爱你 宝贝 再见
– Hello. – I have Mr. Russell on the line.
罗素先生来电
– Mr. Russell, who is that? – The director of Camp Tall Pine.
高松营主管 哪位 夏令营主事
Camp Tall Pine. Okay, could you put him through, and can you send Mr. Peck back in, please.
接过来 请派克先生再接进来一次
Yes, ma’am.
没错 女士
Hello…
你好
She can’t come.
她来不了
– Not until Saturday. – Saturday?
– 星期六前来不了 – 星期六?
– I have to go back to camp. – Did you tell her what they did to you?
– 我只好回营地 – 你说了他们对你干了什么吗?
My mom and I don’t communicate very well.
我妈妈不会在意的
She wants me to be tough.
她说要坚强
I try.
我在努力
– I really try. – How much money do we have left?
– 我真的在努力 – 我们还有多少钱?
– I made a collect call, so I got a quarter back.
– 我大约用了25分
Do you wanna get a hotdog?
– 想买♥♥热狗吗?
You wanna spent it on a hotdog and a cola?
想吃热狗加可乐吗?
I want some potato chips.
我想吃薯条
Hippie kids… Yeah, what?
嬉皮士儿童
Excuse me.
劳驾
Excuse me!
劳驾
Yeah?
来了
– A hot dog and some potato chips, please. – Yeah.
– 一个热狗 一袋薯条 – 好
– Wanna get some new clothes? – How?
– 想穿新衣服吗? – 怎么弄?
There’s only that one guy at the snack bar over there.
那人独自看店
He has to sell food and takes people clothes by himself.
他顾不过来 如果你缠住他 我就能偷几篮衣服
If you can keep him busy, I can sneak back there and take a couple of baskets.
他顾不过来 如果你缠住他 我就能偷几篮衣服
What if he catches us?
万一他抓住我们呢?
If we can’t run faster than him, then we deserve to get caught.
我们跑不掉就认命
– How much money do we have left? – 16 cents.
– 我们还有多少钱? – 16分
16 cents? That’s it? I thought we have enough to buy something else.
就这些? 我还想买♥♥点别的呢
Get lost! Go away! Don’t come back without money. Come on!
滚开 无钱莫来
Wait a second…
等会
– There. – There what?
– 给 – 什么?
You just track him off my way over there. Tell him you found the rock in your hot dog.
跟那人说热狗里有石头
But this is just…

Excuse me…
打扰下
Sir…
老板
I was eating this hot dog when I took a bite and..
我咬了口热狗…发现里面有石头
found this rock inside.
我咬了口热狗…发现里面有石头
– Sure you did. Get lost, kid. – Oh …
– 骗人 滚开
– I was thinking..perhaps.. – You want your money back?
我想 也许- 你想要回钱?
No. Not really. I.. I want another hot dog.
– 不 我…我想要个新热狗
– You want me to give you another hotdog? -Yeah! I want another hot dog.
– 你想要我给你个新热狗?是的
Yeah well you’re not getting one.
我才不给
– I want another hot dog! – Why is it the bug is always in the last bite.
我也要 为什么总是最后一口才咬出苍蝇
It was not a bug! It was a rock.
它不是苍蝇 它是石头!
You give me another hot dog or..
给我个新热狗 要不我就叫警♥察♥
Can I get a hotdog?
给我个新热狗 要不我就叫警♥察♥
…I’ll call the cops!
给我个新热狗 要不我就叫警♥察♥
-Oh you’re gonna call the cops?! -I want a hot dog!!!
叫警♥察♥啊 给我个新热狗
Buddy, just give the kid another hot dog.
– 给这孩子一个新热狗 – 你不知道孩子有多捣蛋
Listen, Pal. If you knew the greed that these kids give me..
– 给这孩子一个新热狗 – 你不知道孩子有多捣蛋
We are hungry, alright. Let pick up the pace.
我们饿坏了 快一点
Pick up the pace…?!
快一点
– That was close. – Not that close. Here’s your stuff.
– 那真是千钧一发 – 不 千金衣服在这
It smells kinda good.
闻起来好香
So, do I look like one of them?
我看起来像她们吗?
Unfortunately, you do.
不幸如痴
Come on.
走吧
Did you put on the underwear?
你穿上了内♥裤♥?
Did you?
你呢?
I pick them up and they are warm. I just could not do it.
它还散热气 我做不到
Well, hers was the clean and eveything. You said they smelled good, remember?
她的很干净 你说闻起来好香
What are you smiling about?
笑什么?
Dope. Pull your pants up.
请别拉裤子了
Come on!
快来
What if glue their shoes to the floor?
我们应该把他们的鞋胶粘在地板上吗?
– I’ve had my shoe laces hiding beneath the floor once. – Thats good too.
– 我曾试过用鞋带 – 那也不错
Or we can take their underwear and tied it to the flag
我们能把他们裤子挂在旗杆上
Why do boys like underwear and poop jokes?
为什么男孩想开这么残忍♥的玩笑
– Because they’re funny. – So not funny.
– 因为好玩啊 – 才不好玩呢
Come on! Come on!
快上车
Go! Go! Go! Lets get going!
我们走
Hey! You! Cut that out!
别走
– This vending store stole my quarter! – I’ll give you another! Just don’t hit the machine.
– 它吞了我25分 – 我给你 快上车
I really really need to go. Like really bad.
我真的非常非常想洗澡
– Hi. -Can I help you?
多谢帮忙
– What do we do? – I don’t wanna get back yet.
– 我们该怎么办? – 我不想再回去了
Alright. We have to get out of here.
好 我们得离开这儿
Come on kid. Get on the bus Quit horsing around.
孩子们快上车
Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!