快!
Come on!
快!
Come on! everybody! Come on! Let’s go! Hurry up!
大家快上来
Here we go!
我们走
That’s a stop.
有个站台
They saw them right here? Maybe they’ll take this down another end.
我这边 你那边
We’re looking for these kids. Have you seen them?
照片上两个小孩 您见过这些孩子吗?
– What are you doin in our seats? – Yeah, get out of our seats.
– 干嘛坐我座位 – 对 我们的座位
– Get up. – Come on. Get up!
– 快走 – 明白不- 快走
Hold on hold on. Sit down.
别动 坐着
These are our seats, ok. Mind your own business.
你坐的是我们的座位 息事宁人
Just let them be, ok? I’ll handle these ladies.
就让他们坐 好吗 我来说
Why are you sweatin them?
吓她们干吗
You gotta kick somebody else cos’ they ain’t movin.
他们不动 总得有人挪位置
Grab a seat so we can get going.
都坐稳我们走了
– Come on, get up. Come on. – Thank you thank you.
– 让让 – 多谢 多谢 多谢
41, 42 .. 42?
41 42…42?
– Let’s go, Chuck. – Hang on. I’ve got two too many.
– 我们走吧 查克 – 多了两个
Are any of you supposed to be on the other bus?
有上错车的的吗
This is not a tough question. Anybody on the other bus..? Bus two?
这不难回答吧 有别的车上的吗
Urm..thats us, man. We’re supposed to be on the other bus.
我俩也许是的
Well let’s go ok. Quit horsing around. You guys are holding us up.
好 快下去 被你们耽误了工夫
I don’t understand what’s going on, it’s been hours since I spoke to her. Where could she be?
我跟她通话已过去几小时了 她在哪里?
Well, I think we have to consider the possibility that she’s on the run.
– 我想可能是她自己做了错误估计 – 错误估计?
On the run? Mr. Russell, she is 12 years old. She was your responsibility. You understand that, don’t you?
罗素先生 她才12岁 你要对她负责 你明白 对吧?
No one is more aware of that than I am. Alright? I’m just as concern of your daughter’s well being as you are.
再负责不过了 我们视她若亲生骨肉
Did she tell you that she was coming directly back to camp?
她有说回营地吗?
No, not those many words. I..um..
没 没长聊
I told her I would meet her here on Saturday for the Parents’.. Weekend.
我告诉她周六会来看她 但我等不及
I see.
我明白了
Are you suggesting that she won’t be back until Saturday?
你是说她周六前不会回来?
– That this is somehow my fault? – No.
这都是我的错?
Believe me, this is not the time for blame or panic.
– 不是 我相信不必惊慌
I’m panicked!
– 我慌死了!
I sent her here so she can have fun and make friends.
我送她来是为了她玩得开心交上朋友
We provide functions and socializing skills
我们提升孩子的合群能力
But the foundation for a strong young woman must be built in the home. Doesn’t happen at camp. In 6 weeks.
但一个强势年轻女性 在家里建立的榜样不适合营地
– OK. Could you just tell me what happened? – Some children don’t tip to the camp right away so
– 告诉我出了什么事 – 有些孩子就是不上道
So the camp has decided mistakenly that they could improve your daughter
所以别人误以为能提高你女儿
By putting her in a situation where she might realize-
通过让她意识到自己不上道
– That we’re all just people.
我们人非圣贤
“Improve” my daughter?
“提高”我女儿?
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
They marooned her on a little island about a mile off the campsite
– 他们把她留在岛上
Marooned her? They marooned her?
– 丢下她 他们丢下她?
I know what that sounds like But I don’t think any harm was meant..
没有恶意的啦
I mean..We’re used to the Carrot Top’s jokes
我们过去开过玩笑
But this.. This is criminal.
但这是…- 这是犯罪
Mrs. Golden, when I became director three years ago I put a stop to this business.
– 这是我们习惯开的山羊玩笑 我想停过
But traditions die hard.
但习俗不能变
I mean some of these campers are third generation, if you believe it.
但几代人的传统根深蒂固
I was a goat.
我曾是山羊
– What? – When I was a camper..um..
– 什么? – 在营里
They called the island, Goat Island. And I was marooned, and …
他们叫那岛“山羊岛” 我被丢下 还被…
And …
还被…
I was a goat. I was scared at first, but it all worked out.
我曾是山羊 我开始吓坏了 但我知道我错了
See.
你瞧
– We have to find her, you understand that? – Absolutely
我们必须找到她 明白吗
We have to find her right now!
我们必须找到她 立刻
The Sheriff office, the local police and the county juvenile division are all engaged-
治安官和当地警♥察♥正在通力合作
– in a coordinate effort to secure your daughter’s safety.
寻找你女儿
– I understand how you must be feeling. – No.
我明白你的感受 不
You don’t.
你不明白
I wanted to go to a space camp.
你想去太空营吗
Why didn’t you?
为什么说?
Mom didn’t want me to go to Houston by myself.
妈妈不让我一个人去休斯敦
She said it was too far.
她说太远了
And she’ll take me to NASA later.
她以后带我去国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
– You want to be an astronaut? – I think so.
– 你想当宇航员? – 我想
I want to be so high that I can put my thumb up and blot out the air.
我想很难告诉妈妈我的想法
Sounds stupid, right?
听起来很傻 是吧?
No, not stupid at all.
不 一点不傻
Boys go to the right. Follow Vince, ok.
男孩右边 跟着文斯
Girls go to my left. And follow Ms. Higgins.
女孩左边 跟着希金斯小姐
– We can’t split up. – Lets separate from the crowd.
– 现在怎么办 – 设法离开
Here you go. Here are some more
给你
No matter what you do, always know what you’re doing.
不管你做什么我都跟着
– Be sure to bring all your personal belongings. – Over here.
– 带好随身物品 – 走这边
Hey, man. Whatcha doing? You think you just walk?
你们在干嘛? 你们干嘛四处瞎走?
– Let go off me! – Where are you’re going to?
放开我 为什么你们要逃进树林?
Into the wild woods?
为什么你们要逃进树林?
Okay, man! Be cool!
慌什么
– I think we need to tell Mr. Carlson. – Please don’t do that.
– 我们要报告卡尔森先生 – 请别那样
You got somewhere to go?
– 你们想去哪
We’re going back to our camp.
– 回我们营地
Your camp? Where is that?
– 你们营地在哪
It’s near here.
– 附近
It’s gonna get dark and scary out there real soon.
天快黑了 有狼和熊 不能走
Theres wolves and bears out there, we can’t just let you go.
天快黑了 有狼和熊 不能走
– She is scared. – We are not afraid.
– 她吓坏了 – 我们不怕
No, why don’t we just keep them for the night? Nobody knows them.
让他们住一宿如何 没人知道
Not even Carlson. Even got the camp shirt now.
他们有我们的营服
You stay tonight. Susie Burns is in my cabin.
你们留下吧 只是苏西·伯恩斯会生气
She’s gonna make some noise about this.
你们留下吧 只是苏西·伯恩斯会生气
– We have to stay together. – You can’t stay together tonight.
– 我们要呆在一起 – 你们今晚不能 这是分宿营
This is a separated camp. Boys with the boys, and girls with the girls.
– 我们要呆在一起 – 你们今晚不能 这是分宿营
We should head back up. Come on!
– 男女分开 – 我们要回去 走吧
Who are they?
他们是谁?
– Oh you don’t know them? – Never seen them before.
– 你不知道? – 之前没见过
They always hanging up with us. This’s Bonnie and her brother Clyde.
他们是我朋友 邦妮和她哥哥克莱德
You must’ve seen them. Come on, let’s go.
我们走
– Tiwanda what’s up with your new friend? – She’s staying with us tonight.
– 特旺达 这新女孩是怎么回事? – 她跟我们住
– There’s not enough beds. – She’s my guest. This is Susie Burns.
– 没多余的床 – 她是我客人 这是苏西·伯恩斯
There’s nine of us and only eight bed. Where’s she gonna sleep?
– 没多余的床 她睡哪里?
She’s gonna sleep with me.
– 她跟我睡
She’s gonna get us into trouble.
– 她会招来麻烦 – 你才会给她招麻烦 苏西 你什么都不懂
She ain’t getting you into trouble, Susie. Cos’ you don’t know nothing about her bein here.
– 她会招来麻烦 – 你才会给她招麻烦 苏西 你什么都不懂
Do you?
懂吗?
It’s cool Susie. It’s just for tonight.
这很酷 苏西 只此一晚 你优先挑床如何
And you can have first whatever bed you want.
这很酷 苏西 只此一晚 你优先挑床如何
Okay.
好吧
Your hair is messy. Want to borrow my comb?
你头发很乱 想用我的梳子吗
Thank you.
多谢
Excuse me.
借过
– Are you okay? – I’m okay.
– 你还好吧 – 不算太好
Even we spend the night here, then we leave in morning.
我们得住下 天已经晚了 我们又不知身在何处
It’s getting dark, and we don’t know where we are.
我们得住下 天已经晚了 我们又不知身在何处
– In the morning we’re so out of here. – Ok. Ok.
– 明早我们会体无完肤 – 好了
Agree.
同意了
Settle down, people. Come on. Get a seat.
坐下 快坐下
We have a few things to go over and then you can start having fun!
我们办完点事 然后你们就能尽情玩了
No, no, no. I did not pawn her off so that I could work.
不 带她去好让我能工作
Excuse me. We agreed, that this would be good for her.
什么?我们有协议的 那对她有好处
Yes, yes, it is a big case. So what?
是 是个好理由 那又怎样?
Aha. And that is why I’m taking her on a trip to Houston after this so she can go and see NASA
那就是为什么我要带她去休斯敦好让她参观国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
David, you’re her father, and you don’t even know she likes rockets and outer space.
戴维 你是她爸 你却不知道她喜欢太空
Well she likes other planets more than she likes this one, David
她更喜欢别的星球 我开始明白她为什么
And you know what? I’m starting to understand why.
她更喜欢别的星球 我开始明白她为什么
No, I have no idea why she wouldn’t want to call you and your new wife in Hawaii.
不 我不知道为什么她不打给你和你的新欢
I’ve got to go, ok. I’ll call when I found her, ok. Bye.
找到她我会打电♥话♥ 再见
Come on, Clyde! Let’s you and me, dance!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!