What’s wrong?
– 怎么了 – 您女儿和那男孩被一个副治安官发现
Your daughter and the boy were picked up this morning near Barnsville by one of the Sheriff’s Deputy.
– 怎么了 – 您女儿和那男孩被一个副治安官发现
– Well, then where are they? – Well, We don’t exactly know.
– 他们在哪? – 我们不确定
– They stole his truck. – What?!
他们偷了他的车 压到他的脚 在悬崖边停下来
Then they ran over his foot and they crashed the car near the edge of the cliff.
他们偷了他的车 压到他的脚 在悬崖边停下来
– Were they hurt? – No, ma’am.
他们受伤了吗?出了什么事?她在哪里?
Well then what happened to her? Where did she go?
他们受伤了吗?出了什么事?她在哪里?
When the Deputy made his way down the cliff, the kids gotten nervous,
副治安官吓到了他们 他们跳水游上岸
jumped into the water, they swam to shore, and then..
副治安官吓到了他们 他们跳水游上岸
– Oh no. Grace can’t swim. – Howie and Grace did this?
– 不 格蕾丝不会游泳 – 豪伊和格蕾丝?
Yeah.
The Sheriff feels his Deputy acted inappropriately, and will not press charges against the kids.
治安官认为副治安官行为不当
The Deputy wasn’t in uniform, and perhaps his personality wasn’t condusive to the situation at hand.
他没穿制♥服♥ 举止欠妥
What did he do to them? They wanted to meet me. They’re supposed to be here. Right now.
他做了什么? 我们本想现在在这会面的
Mrs. Golden. You should go back to your hotel and wait for Grace to call you again.
回旅馆等格蕾丝电♥话♥
– If she comes here, I will call you right away.
– 如果她到了我会打你电♥话♥ – 一切都会没事的
Listen. Everything’s gonna be ok. Now I need to talk to Mr. Russell. I’ll be back.
我要跟罗素先生谈谈 我会回来
I’m so sorry about what happened to Grace. She’s a really good kid.
我很抱歉格蕾丝的遭遇 她真是个很好的孩子
Not like some of the brats we have here.
不像别的一些恶少
Thank you.
谢谢你
– Was your mom there? – No.
– 是你妈妈? – 不是
My mom is at a hotel in Ahlburg. It’s just her secretary.
妈妈在阿勒堡旅馆 她秘书说的
A hotel? Here?
妈妈在阿勒堡旅馆 她秘书说的
She’s been here since the day before yesterday. Mr. Russell called her when we didn’t make it back to the camp.
她前天就来了 罗素先生打了她电♥话♥
She drove straight here. My mom’s secretary said she was really worried about me.
她立即开车过来 非常着急 警♥察♥在找我们
And the police are looking for us.
她立即开车过来 非常着急 警♥察♥在找我们
My mom’s gonna be so mad at me. I never thought that Mr. Russell would call her.
妈妈被我急疯了 我没想到罗素先生会打电♥话♥
What was I thinking?
可怜的妈妈
What am I going to tell her? She’s going to kill me.
我该怎么跟她说?她会杀了…
I’m not gonna let her do that.
得了吧 让她杀
I need to call my mom.
我要打给妈妈
Secretary gave me her number.
秘书给了她的电♥话♥号♥码
We should probably borrow some money from the Honey guy. Think he’ll mind?
我们要从养蜂人那弄点钱
No. Well we give him the list that we owed him.
不 给他欠条
I’ll tell her that we have to stay together. If she can’t take us both …
我说我俩必须一起走 如果她不能带上我俩
…we can run away again, if we have to.
我们就再次跑掉 真的
Really.
我们就再次跑掉 真的
Okay.
好吧
– Hello? – Mom?
– 喂? – 妈妈?
– Grace. – There was this man…
– 有个男人 他说他是副治安官 – 他伤害你了吗 宝贝?
– He said he was the Deputy. – He didn’t hurt you, did he, baby?
– 有个男人 他说他是副治安官 – 他伤害你了吗 宝贝?
– No, he acted real strange. – You can tell me, Grace.
– 没 但他很奇怪 – 你什么都可以跟我说
You can tell me anything.
– 没 但他很奇怪 – 你什么都可以跟我说
We hit him with the truck, but it was an accident. It was really an accident, mom.
我们用车压到了他 但只是个意外 我发誓
It’s ok darling, it’s ok. He’s alright.
没关系 他没事 你不用担心
He won’t bother you anymore, so
没关系 他没事 你不用担心
– Do not be afraid. – I’m not afraid anymore.
– 不要害怕 – 我不再害怕了
I’m tough now, like you said. I’m really tough now.
我变坚强了 就像你说的 非常坚强
Grace, it’s not about that. I just.. I need to know that you’re alright.
格蕾丝 现在那不重要 我只想知道你没事
– I’m fine. – Alright. Where are you?
– 我没事 – 你在哪里?
Mom, we have to stay together. Can we take Howie home with us?
妈妈 我们得呆在一起 豪伊能跟我们回家吗?
I’ll do whatever I can. I’ll steal him if I have to. Just tell me where you are.
我尽力而为 只是… 告诉我你在哪里
His parents said that he can come home with us.
他父母说他得跟我们走
Grace, Howie … Howie’s parents are not around.
格蕾丝 豪伊的父母不在了
– I know, they are in Greece. – No. No..sweetie..
– 不 他们在希腊 – 不
He is part of a program that lets kids come to Summer Camp.
他是慈善夏令营计划的一部分
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Grace, he lives in a foster home. I’m not sure that he has parents.
他住在领养家庭 我不认为他有父母
– How do you know that? – Because the people who are trying to find you told me.
– 你怎么知道的? – 找他的人说的
Sweetie, where are you?
宝贝你在哪里?
I do not know. It’s pretty here.
我不知道 这里景色很美
There are trees and there’s a river. A phone booth too.
有树林、河流和电♥话♥亭
– There’s a man who sells honey. – Okay.
– 有个男人在卖♥♥蜂蜜 – 好的
You have to take Howie with us.
– 你必须带上豪伊 – 20秒内投币
If the money is not deposited in 20 seconds your call will be terminated.
– 你必须带上豪伊 – 20秒内投币
– Mom? – It’s ok, honey. I understand.
– 妈妈? – 好的 格蕾丝 我明白
Grace, is there a number on the payphone?
– 有电♥话♥亭号♥码吗? – 我看不清 全被刮掉了
I can’t see it. It’s all scratched out.
– 有电♥话♥亭号♥码吗? – 我看不清 全被刮掉了
Grace, listen to me. If we get this disconnected, I want you to dial 911.
格蕾丝 听我说 如果你没钱了就打911
– Mom. Mom! – If the money is not deposited your call will be…
– 妈妈 妈妈! – 通话即将中断
– Stay right where you are. I’m gonna find … – Mom!
– 呆在那里 – 妈妈!
– Grace? – Mom!
格蕾丝?
Thanks for coming so fast.
– 谢谢你这么快就来了 – 洛克伍德开了家蜂蜜店 不远
Lockwood’s honey stand is out near the county’s bridge. It’s not far.
– 谢谢你这么快就来了 – 洛克伍德开了家蜂蜜店 不远
Ok. Let’s go.
走吧
Where are we going?
我们去哪里?
Mom said said to wait where we were. Near the honey stand.
妈妈说我们应该在蜂蜜店等
She promised me that you could come home with us.
她答应我你能跟我们走
– No, she didn’t mean it. – What do you mean?
– 不 她不会 – 你是什么意思?
– Yes, she did. – She couldn’t! It’s against the law!
– 会 她会 – 不行 这犯法!
– What is? – Us.
– 什么法
That’s crazy!
你疯了!
Did they say anything about my parents coming?
– 她说我父母来了? – 不 她没说
No, she didn’t. We should probably head back down,
– 她说我父母来了? – 不 她没说
No.. I mean there’s no place else to go.
– 我们要回去 不会坐牢 – 我不回去 我做不到!
I’m not going back there! I can’t.
– 我们要回去 不会坐牢 – 我不回去 我做不到!
You go! I never said you had to come with me in the first place!
你当初就不该跟着我
– I thought we were supposed to stay together! – No, we aren’t!
– 我们要相依为命! – 才不呢
– What do you mean? – I don’t need you.
– 你什么意思? – 我不需要你
I don’t want you anymore, I never really needed you,
我不想要你了 我从不需要你 快走开 走开!
So just go! Go!
我不想要你了 我从不需要你 快走开 走开!
You take that back!
收回你的话!
You take it back!
我收回!
I take it back! I take it back!
我收回!
I didn’t mean it!
我不是那个意思!
I didn’t mean it. You know I didn’t mean it.
我不是那个意思 你知道我不是那个意思
I know.
我知道
You shouldn’t have said that.
你不该说那话的
– I’m sorry I broke your glasses. – It’s okay.
– 抱歉打破了你眼镜 – 没关系
You see alright?
看得清吗?
No, not really. Everything’s a little fuzzy.
不 看不真 模糊一片
That’s okay. I got spare ones back at the camp.
但没关系 我营地里还有一双
You know,
你知道吗?
There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you.
– 有些话我想告诉你 – 什么?
What?
– 有些话我想告诉你 – 什么?
I had this idea that,
我曾想
you and me could live in the woods together. Sort of like the Indians.
我们一起呆在丛林里 像印第安人那样
We could get the stuff we needed from.. I don’t know..
我们自给自足
… building cottages.
建小屋
And no one would ever bother us again.
没人来打扰我们
I’ve thought about that a lot about these past few days.
我反复想啊想
I just wanted to tell you. Thought you might think I was just crazy.
我想说 但你可能觉得我疯了
Yeah. It’s crazy.
没错 是很疯狂
It’s nice to think about though.
但想得很好
You would have to build a raft, and then hit down the river.
我们要造个木筏
I guess you could teach me how to swim.
如果你没教会我游泳
– You could teach me, right? – I think so.
– 你能教会的 对吧 – 我想能
What if one of us got sick or something?
如果我俩有谁病了呢?
I don’t know. I never has thought about that.
我不知道 我没想过
You would think of something. You always do.
你会想出办法的 你总是有办法
Your mom’s gonna be worried when you’re not down there.
– 不下去你妈妈会着急的 – 那我们
She’ll get over it.
她没事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
真的谢谢你
– Good afternoon. – Excuse me, Mr. Lockwood.
– 下午好 – 有见到一个女孩和一个男孩
Have you seen a young girl and boy here?
– 下午好 – 有见到一个女孩和一个男孩
About half an hour ago. They might’ve used your payphone.
– 半小时前用电♥话♥吗?他们好吗? – 有见过 他们都好
– I have seen them. – Are they ok?
– 半小时前用电♥话♥吗?他们好吗? – 有见过 他们都好
Yes. They were both fine
– 半小时前用电♥话♥吗?他们好吗? – 有见过 他们都好
Are you here to pay me?
– 你会付钱吗? – 我来付 我是她妈
– What do you mean pay you? – No, I..I can pay you. I’m her mother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!