– 快来 我们跳舞去
I don’t dance very well.
– 我不太会跳
Oh, come on!
来吧 克莱德
Hey, Bonnie. You and me, what do you say?
嗨 邦妮 你和我怎么样
Let me be your everything. Let’s dance.
让我是你的 现在跳舞吧
– I do not know … I.. – Oh Come on. I don’t bite.
– 我不知道… – 来吧 我又不会咬人
Come here.
过来
– Take it easy, baby. – Get away..
放松 小妞 走开
– It’s just a kiss. – No!
只是个吻
Well well, if it isn’t Clyde.
克莱德 我刚告诉邦妮她需要真男人
I was just telling Bonnie here that she needs a real man to take care of her.
克莱德 我刚告诉邦妮她需要真男人
Well she’s got a real man.
– 她有了 – 这儿只有一个真男人
No, there’s only one real man here.
– 她有了 – 这儿只有一个真男人
And I can’t see him because I don’t have a mirror.
我要照镜子才能看见他
Well Bonnie blow this trig off here. He hate taking care of you.
– 邦妮 甩了他 他照顾不了你 – 闭嘴!
Shut up!!
闭嘴
Look, Clyde. You keep flabbing your mouth-
克莱德 识相趁早闭嘴
-and I will make sure it shuts permanently.
克莱德 识相趁早闭嘴
And I’m not talking about you, I’m talking to the lady here.
我不跟你说话 我跟邦妮说话
You are a punk, Clyde.
你没用 克莱德
Punk ass.
没屁用
No!
不要!
Okay! Break it up What’s going on here?
停 出什么事了
– Butch fell, sir. – Oh don’t give me that. What happened, Butch?
– 布奇摔了一跤 – 别糊弄我 出什么事了 布奇?
I fell.
我摔了一跤
I have a bad knee. We were just horsing around.
我膝盖不好 我们刚刚在转圈
– Party’s over. – What..?!
舞会结束 回营房♥去
Everybody. Back to the cabin.
舞会结束 回营房♥去
You okay?
你没事吧
That Clyde is super bed!!
克莱德好猛
See those eyes? Bedroom eyes.
看他眼睛色迷迷的样子
He’s like that Richard Gere at a officer movie, sweepin his women off her feet.
就像理查·基尔在 《军官与绅士》里看见了他的女人
– Not there’s romance. – Oh come on!
– 我不是他的女人 – 得了吧
We’re just friends. Really.
我们只是朋友 真的
Well if you are just friends, send him my direction.
如果你们只是朋友 把他让给我吧
Bed check, ladies. Lights out.
熄灯
What happened to your arm?
你胳膊是怎么回事?
My dad used to drink a lot.
我爸爸喝多了
When I make too much noise or make a mistake, he burned me.
我说错话做错事他烫的
– With what? – His cigarette.
– 用什么? – 用烟头
– I just don’t get why people do it. – Do what?
– 我不明白为什么人会那样 – 怎样?
Hurt people.
人伤人
I mean, you actually end up feeling worse when you hurt someone.
我是说 你跟某人相处反而更糟
– That’s the problem. – What do you mean?
– 那是个问题 – 你什么意思?
Some people like it. They have this weird power trip thing.
有人喜欢这样 恃强凌弱
Like your dad?
就像你♥爸♥爸?
Yeah, I guess so.
是的 我想是的
Do you wish that you didn’t have a dad?
你想过你没有爸爸吗?
Sometimes I do.
有时想过
Sometimes I wish I had an big brother to help out when I need it.
有时我希望我有个哥哥
The protector.
一个保护者
Yeah, a brother would be cool.
对 有个哥哥很棒
I want you to promise me that as soon as you get to town tomorrow you’ll call your mom
答应我你一进城就打你妈妈电♥话♥
You call her and tell her that she has to come and get you right away.
她会来马上接你走 好吗?
I don’t care what you say just make her come, okay?
我不在乎你叫不叫他来
You can’t keep hiding like this.
你不能这样躲下去
Okay.
好的
Tiwanda …
特旺达
– Can I ask you a question? – Sure.
– 我能问你吗? – 当然能
Why are you being so nice to me?
为什么你待我这么好?
Why wouldn’t I?
为什么不呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Just because…
我只是问
Excuse me.
借过
– Thanks for last night. – We’ve got to get out of here.
– 昨晚谢谢你 – 我们得走
I promised Tiwanda that I would call my mother when we get into town.
我答应特旺达打电♥话♥要妈妈来接我
– So she can come get me. – Are you gonna call her?
我答应特旺达打电♥话♥要妈妈来接我- 你要打电♥话♥?
Maybe she’ll let you come, too.
– 也许她会带你一起走
I don’t think your mom would want me coming with you.
– 我不认为你妈会带我 – 会带你 我知道她会
She’ll let you come. I know she will.
– 我不认为你妈会带我 – 会带你 我知道她会
Just ask your parents.
只要问下你♥爸♥妈
I guess I could.
我能想象
We could go to the movies and stuff.
我们能去看电影 我们家离科学馆很近
The Museum of Science and Industry is just a couple miles away from my house.
我们能去看电影 我们家离科学馆很近
They have lotsa cool exhibits and things.
展览很棒 你能进大心脏里
And there’s a big heart you can walk into
展览很棒 你能进大心脏里
They have all these little people sliced up into thin little slices
看被切片的人体 通过玻璃门
You stack in these glass doors and when you turn the doors, you can see everything.
你能看到他们内部所有东西
All their insides.
看见他们体内
Are they real people? Like, really real?
是真人?
Yeah. There’s a man and a lady. All sliced up.
对 一个男人和一个女人
But where’d they get the bodies? I mean, who wanna be cut up and split like that?
尸体从哪来的?谁会被切片展览?
I don’t know. I’ve never really thought about it before.
我不知道 我没想过
I bet they didn’t have families.
他们肯定没有家人
– Maybe they were war prisoners. – Maybe.
– 也许他们是战俘 – 也许
Hey, what about a picture?
拍张照如何?
Alright. Hold still.
站好了
Hold on a second.
稍等
This won’t work.
做不到的
We’re not sleeping in the woods tonight, unless if we have to.
如非必要我不想在树林过夜
Wait, did you see that?
看见了吗?
He didn’t stop at the office. It’s one of those places where you pay-
他不去结账 钱在入住时就付了
– when you check in.
他不去结账 钱在入住时就付了
You leave the key in the room when you leave.
– 你离开时只要留下钥匙 – 但他们总是关好门啊
But they always close the door when they leave.
– 你离开时只要留下钥匙 – 但他们总是关好门啊
Yeah, well, we’ll wait until the next one.
没错 我们假装来了下一位客人
– I’m gonna go give it a try. – Wait.
– 我去试试 – 等等
I should do it. I look more innocent.
我去做 我看起来更无辜
Can we please get going…?
我们快点走
Can you get the rest of the stuff..? The trunks and everything.
把东西都拿好
– Mr. Jones? – It’s Hendricks.
– 琼斯先生? – 亨德瑞
Oh sorry, wrong party. Are you leaving? I hope you have a pleasant stay with us.
抱歉 搞错了 您要走了? 我希望您渡假愉快
– Yeah. It was great. Thank you very much. – Make sure you have the stroller, please.
– 很棒 谢谢 – 拿了婴儿车没有 在后面
– We’re gonna be late! – Relax. I’ll be right back. I have to check something.
– 我们要晚了! – 我再去检查下
I was just making sure we didn’t forget something
我只想看看有没有忘拿东西
Sure. Have a nice day.
好的 祝您一帆风顺
You too.
也祝你
What now? Yes?
怎么回事?
I’m sorry, Mr. Hendricks but did you forget to leave your key?
– 亨德瑞先生 您忘了留下钥匙?
Clifford!
– 克利福德!
– Sorry about that – Thank you, Mr. Hendricks. Have a nice day.
– 抱歉 – 谢谢亨德瑞先生 祝您一帆风顺
Quick, the clean lady will come! Put something on the door.
快 服务员会来 在门上挂请勿打扰
I need to think about this minute.
百密一疏
Don’t look at me. Go stand some place else.
别看着我 别处呆着
– Reception. – Hello, this is Mrs. Hendricks in Room 108.
– 前台 – 我是108房♥亨德瑞夫人
We would like to stay for another night. Is that possible?
我们想多住一晚 行吗?
Yes.
是的
Our car broke down. We need to leave it at the garage overnight.
车坏了 我们得多住一晚
– Same room? – Yes.
– 同一间房♥? – 是的
– Should we charge the credit card? – Yes. That would be fine.
– 刷信♥用♥卡♥? – 是的 那很好
Goodbye. Thank you very much. Bye now.
非常感谢 再见
Yes!
成了!
– Oh my God, I did it! I did it! – What are you doing?
– 天哪 我做到了! – 你在干嘛
– I’m beating you up. – Cut it out! What did they say?
– 我打败你了 – 别闹了 他们怎么说
“No problem, Mrs. Hendricks. Just stop by before you leave tomorrow. ”
没问题亨德瑞夫人 只要明天动身前来一下
– Really? Is that what they said? – Yes. I’m brilliant, don’t you think?
– 他们真的这么说? – 真的 我很聪明 是不是?
– I guess. – Say it!
– 我?是的 – 少来 说!
– Say it! – Okay.
– 说呀! – 好吧
– I’m brilliant. – So you’re funny, huh.
– 我很… – 很有趣!
– Cut it out. – Say it!
– 快… – 老实点 说!
Okay, you’re brilliant.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!