I can’t do this right now, This is everything I’ve worked for,
我现在不能这么做 这就是我必须要做的事
I know and I’m sorry, I wanted you to do this the way you imagined it,
我知道 我也很抱歉 我希望你按你梦想的那样做
That’s it,
就这么多
I can’t,
我不能
It’s too late,
太迟了
OK,
好吧
Um

Good luck,
祝你好运
Tyler,
泰勒
Do you remember the steps?
还记得那些舞步吗?
Couldn’t forget ’em even if I wanted to,
无论如何 也不可能忘记的
OK, everyone, we’re back to the old dance with Tyler,
好 大家听着 我要和泰勒跳从前的舞步
Yeah!
好极了!
OK, let’s go,
行了 我们走
This is the girl I was telling you about,
这就是我跟你说过的女孩
OK,
好吧
Excuse me, Sure,
对不起 没事
Bravo!
布拉沃!
You were so good,
你真棒
That’s right,
很好
Hey, that was good stuff out there, Worked it,
嘿 那是最好的结果 你们做到了
That was all pretty good,
真是太棒了
You seen me dance before,
你以前看过我跳舞
But not like that, I ain’t never seen you do nothing like that,
但不是那样 我从未看你那样跳过
That was her right there, That’s her?
那是因为她在这儿 是她吗?
And over here, this is Nora Clark,
在那边 这是诺拉·克拉克
Wow, you were wonderful, Thank you so much,
喔 你们表演得真好 谢谢
I’d like to discuss with you
我要和你讨论一下
the possibility of joining our company after graduation,
关于毕业后进入我们公♥司♥的可能性
I would love that, Yeah, me too,
简直太棒了 是啊
She’s everything you said she’d be,
她像你说的一样棒
Who’s the male lead?
男的领舞是谁?
This is Tyler Gage,
是泰勒·盖奇
He’s a transfer,
他是个转校生
Oh, my God,
噢 天哪
Wait, a what?
等一下 什么?
Don’t forget to send me your transcripts, Yes, ma’am,
别忘了给我抄本 会的
Very well done, We’ll see you Monday,
做的好 星期一见
We’ll see you on Monday,
星期一见
Congrats, man, Appreciate it,
祝贺你 谢谢
Let you do your thing, I’ll meet you at the car,
你忙你的吧 我在车那边等你
You know what that means, right? No, What’s that mean?
你知道是什么意思吧? 不知道 什么意思?
You’re gonna have to get some tights, Done,
你会有紧身衣了 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!