What are you doing here? Miles needed a wingman,
你在这儿干什么呢? 迈尔斯需要有人帮他
Oh,

What’s he doing up there?
他在这儿做什么
Trying to be the bigger man,
试着做个大人物
OK,
好的
You look beautiful, Thank you,
你真漂亮 谢谢
Is everybody ready? Let’s do this,
大家准备好了? 让我们开始
I didn’t know she could sing,
我都不知道她会唱歌♥
In her words, she majors in dance because she can already sing,
用她的话说 她会唱歌♥ 所以主修舞蹈
Kill it, Miles,
好好干 迈尔斯
So, are you gonna ask me to dance?
所以 你想邀请我跳支舞吗?
Didn’t know you can dance without tights,
不♥穿♥紧身衣你能跳吗?
You don’t know what you got yourself into,
你不知道你让自己做什么
What is that?
那是什么?
Whoo!
喔!
Come on,
来吧
Now all my ladies, over to the front,
女士们 到前面来
Show ’em what you got,
向他们展示一下
Fellas
小子们
move like that,
像这样舞动
Come here, baby,
宝贝 到这边来
Oh!

I swear, I have never seen that many people here before,
我发誓 我从未在这儿见过这么多人
Get used to it, That was great,
习惯就好了 太棒了
Come on, you guys, Let’s take a walk by the water,
加油 我们去水边走走吧
Come on, let’s walk, Let them go, Let them go,
来吧 我们走 让他们走 让他们走
You’re gonna make me say it, aren’t you? Make you say what?
你想让我说 不是吗? 让你说什么?
I know I been hatin’ on Colin, Mm, yeah,
我知道我给科林戴绿帽子了 嗯 是的
But
但是
He was good, He was real good,
他很棒 真的很棒
For someone who’s so sophisticated,
因为他是那么的成熟
Why you always gotta play?
你瞎说什么呢?
You were, um
你 嗯
pretty good yourself,
你很好
Miles, a little bit, Just Yeah, just a little,
迈尔斯 就一点 就是的 就一点
I try to do what I do,
我在尝试
Um

Um

Don’t worry about it,
别担心
Lucy I gotta go,
露西 我要走了
I’m gonna go check our sound levels,
我要去检查一下声级计
That place is crazy, Is it always like that?
那地方真是疯狂 总是那样吗?
Yes,
是的
But tonight, Miles and Lucy were on a whole other level,
但是今晚 迈尔斯和露西 完全在另外的水平上
You weren’t so bad yourself,
你这人并不坏
Y’all know exactly what you want,
你们都知道你们自己想要的东西
Well, what about you? What do you want?
好吧 那你呢? 你想要什么?
I don’t know, Nothin’,
我不知道 什么也不要
Come on,
来吧
What about when you were a kid? All kids want something,
当你是个孩子时 想要什么? 小孩子都想要东西
I don’t know,
我不知道
For me, it’s just better not to want anything,
对我来说 只是 最好别要东西
That way, if it goes away or doesn’t happen,
这样 如果它离开 或者没有发生
you know, it just doesn’t matter,
你知道的 就不会太要紧了
But you want something now, right?
但是你现在想要些什么 不是吗?
Like maybe to go to MSA?
就像去MSA?
There’s a lot of things
还有很多东西
that I want now that I didn’t used to,
以前没有的东西
I even catch myself every once in a while actually thinking I can have ’em,
每当我想我能拥有 我就把握住自己
Please don’t kick me out, I brought you orange juice,
别赶我走 我给你送橙汁来了
Bill and Lena went out, You’re baby-sitting,
比尔和莱拉出去了 你现在要照顾小孩了
Thank you,
谢谢
Why are you always so tired lately? ‘Cause I been working a lot,
为什么你总是忙到那么晚? 因为我有很多工作
Doin’ what? Why do you ask so many questions?
做什么? 你哪来这么多问题?
Never mind, Don’t answer that, Just go get Malcolm’s shoes on,
别介意 不要回答就是 去拿马尔科姆的鞋子
All right.
好的
Oh, throw it,
噢 投出去
Got it, You almost got it,
你掌握了 学的挺快
Dancing? You can’t dance,
跳舞? 你不会跳的
Who can’t dance? You never seen me dance,
谁说我不能跳舞? 你又没看过我跳
Then do somethin’,
那就做点什么吧
Do somethin’? What you want me to do?
做什么? 你叫我做什么?
What you want me to do? Huh? Huh?
你叫我做什么? 嗯? 嗯?
OK, it was fine, It was OK, OK,
这很好 这很好 好
What was that? Throw it,
那是什么? 投吧
Where’d you learn that? Nothing,
你从哪里学来的? 没什么
I’m not throwing anything until you show me what that was,
你不告诉我那是什么 我就不给你
Yeah, all right, I get you with the little
好吧 我告诉你一点
All right.

You can do that, you can do this,
如果那个能行 这个也应该可以
OK,

Hah, hah, What?
哈哈 什么?
I love it, All right, So after that Yeah?
我喜欢 好吧 在这之后 什么?
Hit, hit
打 打
OK, let’s try it all,
好的 让我们试试
You got the whole thing? Yeah,
你全知道了? 是的
OK, all right, On “go,” One, two, three, go, all right?
好吧 走 一 二 三 走 是吧?
One, two, three, go,
一 二 三 走
What?
什么?
Hit, hit
打 打
Hey,

Can you do “running man”? You don’t know about that,
你会 奔跑的人 吗? 你不知道吧
Malcolm, can you do the “running man”? Yeah!
马尔科姆 你会 奔跑的人 吗? 是的
Oh, yeah, What’s up?
好吧 怎么样?
Here we go, He’s doing it onehanded, Oh, oh,
开始了 他会用一只手 噢 噢
Whee,

Whoo!
哟!
This is you?
这是你吗?
Don’t be mean, I was a chubby kid,
别介意 我以前有些胖
What are you saying? If I was like that now, you wouldn’t like me?
你在说什么? 如果我现在还这样 你还会喜欢我?
No, I could deal with the chubbiness,
嗯 丰满的女孩没问题的
But if you were missing those front teeth, I couldn’t work with that,
但是如果你掉了两颗门牙 我就不要了
Thank you very much,
谢谢
I was thinking we should talk to Director Gordon about using the showcase
利用这次演出作为你进入学校的机会
as your audition to get into the school,
我想我们要和戈登校长谈谈
I don’t know, Do you think she’d go for that?
我不知道 你认为她会答应吗?
It’s about going after what you want, right?
你要想这样做 就开始吧 不是吗?
Mom, Um, hey,
妈妈 嗯 嗨
I-I didn’t know you were home already,
我-我不知道你已经回家了
This is Tyler, my rehearsal partner,
这是泰勒 我的舞伴
Nice to meet you, Ms Clark, You have a beautiful home here,
很高兴认识你 克拉克女士 你家里真漂亮
Thank you, We certainly like it,
谢谢 我们也很喜欢
I should probably get going, anyway, Thanks for showing me those pictures,
我该走了 谢谢你给我看照片
Yeah,
好的
It was nice to meet you,
见到你很高兴
A’ight, here we go, Ready? One, two, three, go,
好了 我们开始 准备好了? 一 二 三 走
Hey, Hey,
嗨 嗨
What’s up? Um
怎么了? 嗯
Look, about the other night -you didn’t tell anybody, did you?
看 那个晚上的事? 你没和别人说 是吧?
Nah, Uh-uh,
嗯 呃 呃
You know, ’cause it’s just musicians, whatever,
你知道的 不管怎样 搞成这样
You ain’t got nothin’ to explain to me,
你不必跟我解释的
What’s wrong? Why you talking to me like that?
怎么了 为什么你那样跟我说话?
If you wanna be with someone who doesn’t appreciate what he’s got,
如果你想和某人在一起 没有必要去欣赏他所拥有的
that’s 1 00% your business,
那就百分之百是你自己的事
I just thought you’d be smart enough to know you deserve better,
我只是想 你应该很清楚你想要的东西
Excuse me,
对不起
Ready back there? All right, I wanna hit it hard, All right,
回到那儿 准备好? 好的 这次用点力 很好
Smooth it out even more than that, Just want it to look pretty, All right, go,
更加柔和一些 要看起来更优美 好的 来吧
Wait, hold up, Mac?
等一下 麦克?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!