That’s how it starts,
就是这样开始的
I always saw this routine with a bunch of other dancers,
我经常和其他舞者一起来表演
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, if I had enough dancers,
好吧 如果我有足够的舞者
I could have them all starting in unison
我会让他们协调地一同开始
and then slowly breaking out in a canon,
然后慢慢的打破那些陈规陋习
Whoa, what’s
喔 什么是
What’s a canon? You know, like “Row Your Boat”?
陈规陋习是指什么? 划船歌♥ 你知道吗?
OK, I’ll show you,
好的 我会给你演示一下的
You know that phrase with the turn and lift?
你知道有转弯和举起的词语吗?
They all have turn and lifts,
它们都有转弯和举起
All right, what, in the middle section? Yeah, I know it,
是的 怎么 中间那段? 是 我知道了
Instead of doing it together, you’re gonna go first,
只要一段 你先来
Come on, All right,
来吧 好的
OK, go on “one,”
好的 开始 一
Five, six, seven, eight,
五 六 七 八
Um

Um l, um
嗯我嗯
If you saw it with a bunch of dancers, you should do it with a bunch of dancers,
如果你看到了许多舞者 你该和他们一起
Where would I find these dancers?
哪里有这么多舞者?
You go to a school bustin’ with kids in tights, Take your pick,
你可以穿暴露胸部的紧身衣去学校 去挑吧
The only ones left are sophomores and freshmen, They’re not good enough,
剩下的只有一年级和二年级的 还不够好
How do you know if they’re good enough or not?
你怎么知道他们好不好?
You didn’t know I was good enough,
你都不知道我其实很好
Well, who says you are?
谁说的?
All right…
好吧
Uh-huh,

I’m being kept in the ninth grade,
我一直是九年级
Hahaha,Hahaha,
哈哈哈 哈哈哈
Let’s go, You ready? I can’t, I’m late for my hours,
走吧 你好了吗? 不行 要迟了
What about our game? I’ll do it tomorrow,
比赛怎么办? 明天再说
You said that yesterday,
你昨天也这样讲
Yo, I’m gonna catch y’all later,
哟 我一会儿去找你们
Now I’m gettin’ pissed,
现在我要去厕所
How many did you say you needed?
你说你要几个?
Thanks, Miles,
谢谢 迈尔斯
So, um, that’s basically what we have so far,
因此 嗯 我们现在就这么多
Congratulations,
恭喜你了
You’ve really expanded your range,
你好像已经超出了范围
I thought your original piece was good,
我觉得你以前的那个不错
but this
但这个
This is very risky, Nora,
这很冒险 诺拉
But it may pay off, What made you decide to change your piece?
这个也有可能成功 是什么让你改变主意的?
Actually, a lot of this is Tyler, Nah, it’s all you,
事实上 是泰勒 啊 都是你
OK, fine, He gave me some of his moves and I gave him ballet lessons,
好吧 他教给我一些他的舞步 我也教他芭蕾
You’ve studied ballet?
你学了芭蕾?
He’s actually pretty good, He could be a student here,
他真的很棒 他甚至可以做这里的学生
Unfortunately, our school year has already begun, but keep up the good work,
很不幸 新学年已经开始 但是你们必须继续做好工作
Mm, Miles, Miles!
嗯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯!
Lucy, not right now, What’s wrong? Miles,
露西 现在不行 怎么了 迈尔斯?
Miles, what’s wrong? I heard you guys got signed,
迈尔斯 怎么了? 我听说你们都签约了?
You heard wrong, Everybody says Brett got signed
你听错了 每人都说布莱特已经签了
Brett signed without me, How’d he get signed without you?
布莱特已经签了 我没有 他都签了 你怎么会没有?
According to him, the label says he’s the only talent,
但是标签上写着他是唯一作者
They wanna put him out as a solo artist to work with other producers,
他们要把他作为单独作者推出 去和其他人一起
Oh, my God You know what?
噢 天哪 你知道吗?
I knew Brett had an ego, I knew he did,
我知道他比较自我
But, damn, I thought he would sit me down and tell me like a man,
但是 该死 我想他会坐下来 像个男人一样和我谈谈
I knew it,
我知道了
Hey, baby,
嘿 宝贝
Is that why you flew to New York last week?
那就是你上周去纽约的原因?
Nora, calm down,
诺拉 平静点
You ditched Miles?
你撇下了迈尔斯?
After all the work you did together, you dump him just like that?
毕竟你们一起干活的 你就这样抛弃他?
You haven’t heard my side of the story,
那你也应该听听我是怎么说的吧
You don’t have time to tell your girlfriend, I have to find out through everyone else,
你没时间去告诉你的女友 我还要从其他人哪里知道
Nora, come on, I’m sorry, I didn’t expect it to happen like this,
诺拉 我很抱歉 我也不想事情变成这样
It’s just happening, All right? Like we always talked about,
但是它发生了 不是吗? 就像我们经常谈论的
We never talked about stepping on our friends,
我们从未谈论过我们的朋友
When you’re handed your dream, you take it, You don’t ask questions,
当你有梦想 就去做 别问问题
I would, You think you would,
我会的 你觉得你会的
But you don’t know until it’s right in front of you,
但是可能就在你面前了 你还不知道
Seriously, would you have walked away?
认真想一想 你会就那么放弃吗?
I don’t know
我不知道
but I’m walking away now,
但我现在就要离开
You’re breaking up with me? Yes,
你要和我分开? 是的
This isn’t about me or Miles or any of that, It’s about Tyler, isn’t it?
不是因为我 迈尔斯或其他的吧 是因为泰勒 对吧?
No, it’s about me, Brett,
不 是我 布莱特
Fine,

Remember, that loser’s headed nowhere fast and you know it,
记着 失败者总是因为头脑不清醒 你知道的
Miss Gordon I mean, Director Gordon?
戈登小姐 我是说 戈登校长
Can I help you, Tyler?
什么事 泰勒?
Um

There’s something that I kinda wanted to, um
我有些事情想跟您谈一下 嗯
It’s probably stupid, Then perhaps it can wait,
那可能很愚蠢 没关系的
You know how me and Nora have been working together?
你知道我和诺拉如何在一起工作吗?
It’s been kinda making me think lately that maybe I’d like to come here,
已经让我想一下 也许我想到这儿来
You want to apply to the school? Yeah, Kids transfer, don’t they?
你想申请进学校? 是的 转校 不是吗?
I was kinda hopin’ maybe I could finish out my school year here,
我想我可以在这里上学
It’s not that you don’t have talent, Tyler,
泰勒 你并不是不聪明
But a lot of kids have talent, It takes so much more than that,
但是大家都很聪明 这需要付出更多
This is a grueling program, My students work themselves into the ground every day
这是繁重的过程 我的学生每天都在拼命工作
just to get a fraction closer to their goals, We’re tough as hell on them in here,
只是为了离他们的目标更近 我们这里就像地狱
because we know what they’re going to face out there,
因为我们知道他们要面对什么
Only kids that make it are the ones prepared to fight,
只有能做到的孩子准备去战斗
Yeah, I understand that,
是的 我明白
I’m not sure that you do, not for something real,
我不确定你是不是明白 还是因为其他的什么事
And I’ve already seen you give up once already,
我已经发现你放弃了一次
That’s not gonna happen again, Saying the words doesn’t make it so,
那决不会再发生了 说得容易做起来难
Then tell me what I gotta do,
那就告诉我该做什么
I can’t, You have to show me,
我不能 你必须要做给我看
Show me that you want it, really want it,
让我看到你很想 非常想
You do that, then we can talk,
你做到了 我们再谈
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a 3:00,
现在请原谅 我三点还有事
Come on, man, Will you snap out of it?
行了 伙计 你难道还放不下吗?
All right, look, way I look at it, Brett did you a favor,
好吧 我想 布莱特会帮你的
Your beats are hotter than what he can do with ’em,
你做的要比他的强多了
Come on, man, I gotta sit up here and watch this Colin?
来吧 伙计 我要坐这里看科林呢
Did we come here for him? I thought we came here for Lucy,
我们为他来这儿的? 我想我们是为了露西而来的
Is that who you been looking at? He is kinda hot, in that weird way
那是你要看的人? 他是那样的 火热
Shut up, man, Shut up,
闭嘴 闭嘴.
Thank you, We’re gonna take a break, Be back in five,
谢谢 我们要休息一下 五点前回来
Sounds great, fellas,
听起来很棒
I gotta get up outta here, man,
我想我还是出去吧
Hey, guys, Have you met my boyfriend?
嘿 伙计们 你们见过我男友?
Hey, man, I’m Colin,
嘿 我是科林
Tyler, Nice to meet you, man,
泰勒 很高兴见到你
This is Miles, What’s up, man?
这是迈尔斯 你好 伙计
Miles, This is the guy you told me about,
迈尔斯 就是你跟我提起的人
She said you played, Got a set up if you wanna join us,
她说你会演奏 想加入我们的话 就先来一段
Oh, no, I left my G4 at home, man,It’s in his bag,
噢 不 我把我的G4丢家里了 在他包里呢
Yeah?
什么?
Come on, man, we’re set up, Ready, Luce?
来吧 伙计 我们等你 露西 好了吗?
Dude think he slick trying to use that reverse-psychology shit,
她说他能熟练运用那狗屁的逆反心理学
He seems kinda cool, That’s part of his whole game,
他挺酷的 这只是一部分而已
Man, just go play,
那就开始吧
How are you? OK,
行了吗? 是的
Hey, Hey,
嘿 嘿
I didn’t think you’d come
我不知道你来了
That’s exactly why I wanted to come, Yeah?
那就是我来的原因 是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!