Oh, word,
哦 是吗
That’s where my boy Mac is from, He lives over at Heritage now, though,
我兄弟麦克就在那里长大 虽然他现在住在继承来的房♥子里
Oh, yeah?
噢 是吗?
I don’t live over there no more, I live with my aunt now,
我已经不在那里住了 我现在和我姨妈住
I’ll check you a little later, all right?
我过会儿再来检查 怎么样?
A’ight, A’ight,
好的 好的
Later,
再见
He only has a bad sprain, I need someone to rehearse with until he gets better,
他的扭伤很严重 在他恢复之前我要另外找人排练
You know all the stuff I have going on with the labels,
你知道的 我必须得按计划办事
How come Miles can find the time to help me?
那迈尔斯怎么有时间帮我呢?
No offense to Miles, but he’s not involved in every aspect of the music as I am,
别拿迈尔斯说事 他和我不一样 我要负责所有的事情
Look, all I need is somebody, Brett, to rehearse with just for a couple of weeks,
听着 我需要个人 布莱特 只要陪我排练几周就好
I wanna help you, You know I do, I’m just so close with my music,
你知道的 我也想帮你 但我先得弄好我的音乐
I gotta give it everything I have right now,
我现在必须全身心投入
Look, you’re gonna do great, You always do,
你肯定会做的很好 你一直都是这样的
Yeah,
是啊
All right, sweetie.
好的 宝贝
Thank you guys so much for coming to the audition,
感谢大家前来捧场
Ready? No!
准备好了吗? 还没有!
Sorry, I’m not ready yet,
对不起 我还没准备好
Thank you,
谢谢你
Next?
下一个?
Like this,
像这样
Jump, See?
跳 看到了?
It’s not that hard, OK? Yeah,
这并不难 不是吗? 是的
Hold me, Great,
抓住我 很好
No,
不用
Thank you,
谢谢
No! Oh!
不! 噢!
Oh! I got it,
天哪! 我做到了
You did it, No, no, no
你做到了 不 不 不
Thank you, Thanks,
谢谢 谢谢
I’ll do it,
我能做到
Do what?
做到什么?
I don’t know, Whatever y’all were tryin’ to do out here,
我不知道 就是你刚才试的那些东西
You wanna lift me? Are you kidding?
你想把我举起来吗? 你在开玩笑吧?
Does it look like I’m kiddin’?
我像是在开玩笑吗?
OK, I get it, You’re not gonna use me to get out of cleaning the windows,
明白了 你也甭想利用我 就可以不擦窗户了
even if you were capable of dancing,
就算你会跳舞
OK, I’m not trying to get out of anything and I know you saw me the other day,
好的 我没有想逃避什么 我知道几天前你看到我了
Thank you, but I can find someone else,
谢谢 但我会另外找人的
OK,
好的
I was just tryin’ to help,
我只是想帮忙
OK, wait,
好吧 等一下
Catch me,
抓住我
Now what?
现在怎么了?
Um, um
嗯 嗯
Put me down,
把我放下来
No, What about choreographing a solo?
不行 设计成独舞怎么样?
I don’t have time to work out a solo, Not a good one, anyway,
我没时间去设计独舞了 不管怎样 这可不是个好主意
Have you talked to the sophomores?
你和二年级的人说过了吗?
I’ve auditioned a bunch of them, None of them can handle it,
我试过他们中的一些人了 都不行
My dance has a lot of lifts in it and you know how hard the
我的舞蹈里有很多举起的动作 你知道这有多难
I can’t believe there’s no one else, None who have the time,
我不相信居然没有人了 没有人有时间
And you say that he can dance?
你说他可以跳?
He’s adequate, Adequate?
他还算差强人意了 差强人意?
See, that’s my concern, He’s not taking this seriously,
那是我所关心的事 他不会把这事当真的
Look, I’m sorry,
对不起
It’s just you all be talkin’ about dancin’ like it’s rocket science or something,
你们在说的是一板一眼地跳舞
It’s just for a couple of weeks until Andrew gets better,
只需要安德鲁恢复前的几个星期
Yeah,
是的
This would be your risk, Nora,
你在冒险 诺拉
It’s your senior piece,
这是你的毕业演出啊
I know,
我知道
Don’t make me regret my decision,
别让我后悔自己的决定啊
2:30 tomorrow, Bring your tights,
明天两点半 带着你的紧身衣
Tights? Wait, what?
紧身衣? 等一下 什么?
Aah!
啊!
I’m gonna beat you,
我要打败你
Anything interesting happen in school today?
今天学校有什么好玩的事情吗?
Malcolm, enough,
马尔科姆 够了
No,

Sit down, Thank you,
快坐下 谢谢
Eat,
吃吧
Mm

Anything special at school today?
今天学校有什么特别的事情吗?
I found a rehearsal partner,
我找到一起排练的人了
so now I won’t miss a beat when Andrew gets back,
这样等安德鲁恢复了 我就不会差的太多
Your applications arrived from Cornell and Brown,
你的科内尔和布朗大学的申请已经回复了
I put them on your bed,
我把它放在你床上
Remember our deal, Nora,
诺拉 记住我们的约定
If you don’t get a job from the showcase,
如果你在演出中得不到工作机会的话
you go to school in the fall,
秋天时你就要去上学
OK,
好的
I’m not late,
我没迟到吧
You’re not dressed, either, You can change in the bathroom,
你也没穿该穿的衣服 去洗手间换衣服吧
Done,
好了
I asked you to bring tights, Do I look like I own tights?
我让你带紧身衣的 我看起来像有紧身衣的吗?
Shoes? Move better with ’em on,
鞋子呢? 穿着会好些
Afraid you might slip and fall?
你害怕滑倒跟摔跟头吗?
How you wanna do this? I’ll start with a combination,
你想怎么弄? 我想从组合开始
OK,
好的
Step, knee, step, fan,
走 膝盖 走 转圈
step, turn, ball change, contract,
走 转弯 换 下蹲
OK? Mmhm,
行吗? 嗯
I’ll take it slow,
我会慢慢的
And step, knee,
然后走 膝盖
step, fan, and
走 转圈 然后
You got that?Yeah,
明白了吗? 是的
So, from the fan
所以 从转圈开始
turn, ball change, contract,
转弯 换 下蹲
OK, Um
好的 嗯
Let’s do it again,
让我们再来一遍
Five, six, seven, eight, Step, knee
五 六 七 八 走 膝盖
Oh, My bad,
噢,我的错
No, Uh, so Go,
呃 然后继续
Step, knee, fan
走 膝盖 转圈
Wow,

He looks like the real deal,
他和个真事一样
Take a break, Grab a coffee with me,
休息一下 一起喝杯咖啡去吧
I can’t, I have a lot to do,
我不行 我有很多事要做
That’s for damn sure, Brett
他妈的肯定的 布莱特
I’m sorry, You got a problem?
对不起 有什么问题吗?
No, No, I’m all about rehabilitation,
没有 没有 我只是来随便看看
We could discuss this outside, Why do you think you’re so tough?
我们出去说 你以为你是谁啊?
Why don’t you test me? OK, stop,
那你为什么不来试试呢? 好了 别说了
Brett, everything’s OK, all right?
布莱特 一切都很顺利 不是吗?
I’ll meet you later,
我一会儿再找你
OK, OK,
好的 好的
What? Again,
怎么了? 重来
And…
接着
Yo, Omar!
哟 奥马尔!
Your boys are here, man!
你的小弟们来了
O, look what we got for you, man,
噢 看看我们给你带来了什么 伙计
Let’s go, baby,
来吧 亲爱的
I heard you havin’ a party on Friday, Mmhm,
我听说星期五你们有个聚会 嗯嗯
Yeah, you know we up in there, Uhuh,
你知道我们会来的 呃呃
You dudes is froze out, especially after what happened last time,
你们不能再在这儿混了 特别是上次那件事之后
What you mean, we froze out?
你是什么意思? 我们不能在这儿混了?
I ain’t start that, That was PJ,
不是我的事 是PJ

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!