Home 传记电影 史蒂夫·乔布斯

史蒂夫·乔布斯

0
史蒂夫·乔布斯

– which is what we have. – Mm-hmm. Or?
这片土地上的父亲和母亲
“Come mothers and fathers throughout the land,”
父亲和母亲
别对你不明白的东西指手画脚
“and don’t criticize what you can’t understand.”
别指手画脚
儿子和女儿
你们的儿子和女儿
“Your sons and your daughters”
已不再受你们掌控
“are beyond your command.”
我刚输给安迪·赫茨菲尔德一百块
I just lost a hundred bucks to Andy Hertzfeld.
他说你会改用这段歌♥词
He said you’d change it to that verse.
我们还有45秒 我想问你一个问题
We got 45 seconds. I want to use it to ask you a question.
为什么被收养的人
Why do people who are adopted
觉得他们是被拒绝而不是被选中
feel like they were rejected instead of selected?
这可无凭无据
That came out of nowhere.
你们的儿子和女儿已不再受你们掌控
“Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command.
你们的旧路正迅速老化
Your old road is rapidly aging.”
去你的吧 因为我名叫史蒂夫·乔布斯
So go fuck yourself, because my name is Steve Jobs,
而时代正在变化
and the times, they are a-changin’.
我没觉得被拒绝
I don’t feel rejected.
-你确定 -非常确定
– You’re sure? – Very sure.
因为不是父母生了孩子后
‘Cause it’s not like the baby is born
他们看着孩子 然后说
and the parents look and say,
“不 我们对这个不感兴趣”
“Nah, we’re not interested in this one.”
换句话说 有人的确选择了你
On the other hand, someone did choose you.
这无法控制
It’s having no control.
你发现 当生命中最重要的大事
You find out you were out of the loop
开始进行时 你却一无所知
when the most crucial events in your life were set in motion.
只要你还能控制
As long as you have control.
我不懂那些放弃的人
I don’t understand people who give it up.
是什么启发赫茨菲尔德打这个赌的
What inspired Hertzfeld to make that bet?
他警告我
He was warning me that
做为像你父亲般的存在可能会很危险
being your father figure could be dangerous.
收好你的一百块 我就用第一段歌♥词
Keep your 100 bucks. I’m sticking with the first verse.

Good.
-他到底是什么意思 -没什么
– What the hell does he mean? – Nothing.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
谢谢你 头儿
Thank you, boss.
很高兴为大家介绍我的朋友
It’s my pleasure to introduce my friend
和苹果公♥司♥首席执行官
and the CEO of Apple,
约翰·斯卡利
John Sculley.
约翰
John?
什么事
Yeah?
丽萨在Mac上画了幅画
Lisa made a painting on the Mac.
麦金塔
The Macintosh,
苹果公♥司♥近乎神话般的家用电脑
Apple’s near mythological home computer,
在与业界大鳄IBM的竞争中
has gotten off to a rocky start
开局不顺
in its battle with industry titan IBM.
在第一季度销♥售♥量
With sales originally projected to be a million
会达到一百万的初始期望下
in the first quarter,
在发♥售♥后 苹果公♥司♥几个月里只售出了
Apple has sold only 35,000 of the user-friendly machines in the months
三万五千台这款易操作的电脑
since it’s been available to customers.
史蒂夫·乔布斯坚持
The insistence by Steve Jobs
使用叫做端到端控制的机制
that it have what’s called end-to-end control,



控制
也就是说它和大多数
which is a way of saying that it’s not compatible
外部硬件和软件都不兼容
with most outside hardware or software,
这正是此款潜力机型的悲剧缺陷
is the Shakespearean flaw in a machine that had potential.
由于销♥售♥不佳 苹果电脑
Apple computers closed two of its factories today
今天关闭了两家工厂
in the wake of disappointing sales.
你知道上个月卖♥♥出了多少台Mac吗
Do you know how many Macs were sold last month?
五百台
500.
在让华尔街的部分而非全部人
In a move that surprised some
惊讶的一次决策中
but not all on Wall Street,
苹果电脑董事会今日投票
the board of directors of Apple Computers voted today
解雇它的联合创始人史蒂夫·乔布斯
to fire its cofounder Steve Jobs.
被解雇
是他主动离开还是被排挤出局
Did he jump or was he pushed?
他的前任上司 苹果电脑首席执行官
His ex-boss, Apple CEO John Sculley,
约翰·斯卡利拒绝发表评论
refused to comment.
但是在一次专访中
However, in an exclusive interview,
史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克对他的老友
Steve Wozniak has slammed
史蒂夫·乔布斯的人品进行了抨击
the integrity of his old friend Steve Jobs.
他说乔布斯是个无礼而伤人的家伙
He calls Jobs an insulting and hurtful guy.
乔布斯携新公♥司♥和新电脑进行反击
Jobs is hitting back with a new company and a new computer.
无礼而伤人的家伙
苹果公♥司♥有了新的竞争者
Apple has a new competitor.
史蒂夫·乔布斯的黑立方客户目标为教育市场
Steve Jobs’s Black Cube is aimed at the education market.

立方
很少有人能让世界等待
Few people have the ability to make the world wait,
除了乔布斯和他的新公♥司♥NeXT
but that is just what Jobs is doing with his new company, NeXT.
对焦看上去很准
Focus seems kind of sharp.
在幻灯片上吗
On the slide?
是整个楼层 聚光灯
The floor. The pin spot.
我觉得我们需要精准的对焦
I think we want a sharp focus.
不是针对你 只是我不喜欢马戏团审美
Don’t take it personally. Just not a fan of the circus aesthetic.
好 在这里停下
All right, let’s hold here.
我们得上去重新给器材对焦
We’re gonna have to go up and refocus the instruments.
就一台 30度那个没问题
Just one. The 30 is fine.
当我们暂停时
While we’re holding,
贵宾室里有前来祝贺的人
there are well-wishers in the VIP room.
沃兹来了
And Woz is here.
旧金山歌♥剧团
史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克 是 非常感谢
Steve Wozniak. Yes. Thank you very much.
还有安迪·赫茨菲尔德
And Andy Hertzfeld.
安迪·赫茨菲尔德 谢谢
Andy Hertzfeld. Thank you.
约翰·斯卡利也来了
John Sculley is here too.
他能来真好
It’s nice that he’s here.
真的吗 我觉得一点都不好
Really? I don’t think it’s very nice at all.
你得去见他们 他们想表示敬意
You have to see them. They wanna pay their respects.
如果他们尊重人
If they were respectful,
我们现在应该还在苹果公♥司♥
we’d all still be at Apple right now.
听着
Look…
如果他们真的希望我好 就不会说出来
If they really wished me well, they’d keep to themselves.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
我觉得他们口是心非
I don’t think they do wish me well.
但我觉得这没什么 我超越了苹果
But I’m all right with that. I’m over Apple.
我超越了麦金塔 沃兹和斯卡利
I got over the Mac and Woz and Sculley,
就像你从高中恋情里走出来那样
the same way you get over your high school sweetheart.
重新再来
Build a new one.
-我能跟你说件事吗 -说吧
– Can I tell you something? – Yes.
你说过你不会和他们竞争
You said you wouldn’t compete with them,
但你设计了一台
but you designed a computer
专供教育市场的电脑
specifically for the education market,
而这是公认的他们的市场
which they putatively own.
所以我觉得他们能来挺好
So, I think it’s cool they’re here.
他们在起诉我
They’re suing me.
但还是
Still…
他们能来很好啊
It was nice they came.
他们并不是宽宏大量
They’re not being magnanimous.
他们只想让这看上去像和平离婚
They want it to look like an amicable divorce.
历史对乔·狄马乔甩了玛丽莲梦露
History doesn’t remember Joe DiMaggio kindly
著名棒球运动员
可是评价不佳
for dumping Marilyn.
史蒂夫
Steve?
你怎么了
What’s your problem?
我不知道 但我确定这是因为你
I don’t know, but I’m sure it can be traced back to you.
我是那个需要向别人解释你的人
You know, I’m the one who has to explain you to people.
为了公♥司♥商标付给保罗·兰德十万美元
$100,000 to Paul Rand for a corporate logo
当时我们甚至都不知道公♥司♥是做什么的
when we didn’t even know what our company made.
一套六十五万的模具用来做立方外壳
A $650,000 mold for the cube,
因为上帝不让角度从九十变成九十点一
because God forbid the angles be 90.1 instead of 90.
是我不让角度从九十变成九十点一
I forbid the angles to be 90.1 instead of 90.
那个盒子可能会在古根海姆博物馆展出
That box could be on display at the Guggenheim.