It is wrong, okay?
太堕落了 家长不能这么当
It is morally wrong, it’s parentally wrong.
你利用丽萨来找我要钱
It is wrong for you to use Lisa
这么做不对
as a way of getting money from me.
即使现在不懂 总有一天她会明白
She will know, if she doesn’t already,
在你眼中她就起这作用
that that is your primary use for her.
-你到死都遭她恨 -即使现在不懂
– She will hate you for the rest of your life. – She will see,
总有一天她会明白
if she doesn’t already,
她的母亲敢于直面男性
that her mother is a woman who stands up to men.
方法是靠他们养活
By living off of them.
方法是不让他们禁锢我 贬低我
By not letting myself be imprisoned and degraded by them.
禁锢 我想甩都甩不掉
Imprisoned? I can’t get rid of you.
我要看医生 还有牙医
I need a doctor and I need a dentist.
虽然我上了一学期就从大学退学
I dropped out of college after a semester,
但好吧 我来看看
but, okay, let’s have a look.
你必须资助自己的女儿及她的母亲
You will support your daughter and her mother.
你有没有花一千五百块来给家宅赐福
Did you pay someone $1,500 to bless your house?
-听见我说的了吗 -有吗
– Did you hear what I said? – Did you?
我不记得多少钱了 史蒂夫
I don’t remember how much it was, Steve.
-一千五 -好吧 他们也不能白干
– It was $1,500. – Well, they don’t do it for free.
是不能 他们要价一千五
They don’t. They charge $1,500.
我怎么花…操 我甚至不…
How I spend… Fuck. You know, I’m not even gonna…
你是不是想说
Were you about to say,
“我怎么花钱不关你的事”
“How I spend my money is none of your business”?
我鼻窦发炎而且我需要看牙医
I have a sinus infection and I need to see a dentist too.
所以你也知道那笔赐福费
So you can see how your blessing budget
本该花得更明智
could have been better spent.
比如花在完美的立方体上
Like on a perfect cube?
-看着我 克里斯安 -怎么了
– Look at me, Chrisann. – What?
-你知道我是谁吧 -知道
– You know who I am, right? – Yes.
-你知道我认识些人 -你说什么呢
– And you know I know people. – What are you talking about?
看着我 你知道我认识的人也认识些人
Look at me. And you know the people I know, they know people.
这是干吗
What is this?
如果再让我听到
If I ever hear again
你往丽萨头上扔早餐碗
that you’ve thrown a cereal bowl at Lisa’s head…
-什么 -会有人打我的私人专线
– What? – My private line’s gonna ring,
电♥话♥线另一端会说 “办好了”
and a voice on the other end is gonna say, “We’re all set.”
这样我就知道你死了
That’s how I’ll learn that you’re dead.
你是不是疯…
Are you cra…
我是冲地上摔碗
I threw the bowl on the floor.
我没往她头上扔
I didn’t throw it at her head.
她甚至都不在房♥里
She wasn’t even in the room.
她不在…我是冲地上摔碗
She was nowhere… I threw the bowl on the floor.
她是个小姑娘 你在吓她
She’s a little girl. You’re scaring her.
我是个成年人 你在吓我
I’m a grown man. You’re scaring me.
扔垃圾是小事
Taking out the garbage is a chore.
擦桌子是小事
Clearing the table is a chore.
早上叫你起床真♥他♥妈♥可怕
Waking you up in the morning is just fucking creepy.
请你多教教我
Please teach me more
-怎么当爹妈 -到此为止
– about being a parent. – We’re all done here.
你都不承认自己是爹肯定能让我受益匪浅
It means so much coming from someone who won’t admit he is one.
-别再冲丽萨吼了 -我对她负责
– Stop screaming at Lisa. – I give her responsibilities.
-明白了 -总有一天她会感谢我
– Got it. – One day she’s gonna thank me for it.
-你死了以后吧 -滚蛋
– Probably in your sleep. – Fuck off!

Okay.
我从没…我从没往她头上扔过东西
I never… I never threw anything at her head.
史蒂夫
Steve.
我也绝不会那么做
I never would.
不管你说什么 事实就是事实
Things don’t become so because you say so.
我忙完再给你账户打些钱
There’ll be more money in your account by the end of business.
-你态度好吗 -好
– Were you being nice? – Oh, yeah.
下一个是安迪
Andy’s next.
赫茨菲尔德还是坎宁安
Hertzfeld or Cunningham?
赫茨菲尔德 他和阿维·特瓦尼安
Hertzfeld. He’s playing with Avie Tevanian
在后台弄电脑
on the computer backstage.
女士们先生们 音乐厅现在开放
Ladies and gentlemen, the house is now open.
-在上千人面前玩 -史蒂夫
– …playing in front of thousands of people. – Steve!
能等会儿吗 乔尔
Can he do it later, Joel?
我们八分钟内就要进去
We go in eight minutes.
今早我们能来个快问快答的采访吗
Can I get a quick reaction to the press this morning?
什么内容
What about it?
-它的大小体积 -来后台我告诉你
– The size of it, the volume. – I’ll tell you on background…
我想要史蒂夫的原话
I was hoping for a quote from Steve.
来后台我告诉你
I’ll tell you on background
在科技业我还没见过这样的东西
that I’ve never seen anything like it in the tech industry.
我联♥系♥《华尔街日报》
I called the “Wall Street Journal
想给今天打个整版广♥告♥
to take out a full-page ad for today,
你猜他们的销♥售♥怎么说吗
and do you know what their sales guy said?
“费什么事呀 这就像是
“Why bother? It’d be like
提醒梅西百货明天是圣诞节”
notifying Macy’s that tomorrow is Christmas.”
你看斯图尔特·奥尔索普的简讯没
You saw the Stewart Alsop newsletter?
看了
I did.
《财富》杂♥志♥的信息技术专栏作家
抱歉 乔安娜 我要录史蒂夫的话
I’m sorry, Joanna, I need to get Steve on the record.
标题是
The headline was
“亲爱的NeXT 我何时能拿到”
“Dear NeXT, when can I get my machine?”
什么时候
When can he?
八到十周内我们就宣布发行日期
We’ll announce the ship date in the next eight to 10 weeks.
奥尔索普说的不是发行日期
Alsop’s not talking about the ship date.
他想知道什么时候能给他一个
He wants to know when he can get one to play with.
我们对斯图尔特·奥尔索普充满敬意
We have a lot of respect for Stewart Alsop,
我们也想送一台到他手上
and we want to get a machine into his hands
这样他就能跟订阅用户介绍介绍
so he can tell his subscribers about it.
-那是什么时候 -很快
– And when will that be? – Very soon.
几天还是一周
Couple of days? A week?
我不录音
Off the record.
-不录音 -完全不录
– Off the record? – Completely.
-我们认为 -等做好了就给他
– We think… – He’ll get it when it’s finished.
还没做好吗
It’s not finished?
快做好了
It’s almost finished.
演示你都排练了三周
I’ve been watching you rehearse the demo for three weeks.
-是的 -还剩什么
– Yeah. – What’s left?
-一些细节 -什么
– A little thing. – What?
-已经说得够多了 -我们没有录音
– I think that’s enough. – We’re off the record,
而且乔尔总能充分理解细微差异
and Joel’s always been good at understanding nuance.
还剩什么没做
What’s left to finish?
我想用外行的说法
I guess, in layman’s terms,
你应该说 我们还没有OS
you’d have to say we don’t have an OS.
-操作系统吗 -是的
– An operating system? – Yeah.
什么意思
What do you mean?
操作系统负责电脑的运行
Well, the OS is what runs the computer.
可以说 有操作系统才有电脑
In fact, it sort of is the computer.
之前怎么运行的 今天早上要怎么运行
How has it been running? How’s it gonna run this morning?
你说没有操作系统究竟什么意思
What do you mean, you don’t have an OS?
是这样 阿维·特瓦尼安是首席软件工程师
It’s like this. Avie Tevanian is our chief software designer,
他编了个演示程序
and he wrote a demo program.
类似于造了辆好车 但引擎还没弄好
It’s like we built a great car, but we haven’t built the engine.
于是用高尔夫球车的电池组去撑一会儿
So we put a golf cart battery in there to make it go for a bit.
现在这电脑
All this computer knows
只知道怎么做演示
how to do right now is demonstrate itself.
你是说你只建了个黑立方
You’re telling me the only thing you’ve built is a black cube?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
但你见过比这更酷的黑立方吗
But isn’t it the coolest black cube you’ve ever seen?
这是…我没有录音
Is this… We’re off the record.
这是策略还是出了问题 如果是出了问题
Is this a strategy or a problem? If it’s a problem…
别跟那家伙说我们的专利知识
Do not share proprietary knowledge with that man.
没出问题
It’s not a problem.
反正我也理解不了
I wouldn’t understand it anyway.
我也不理解 而专利上有我的名字
I don’t understand it either, and my name’s on the patents.
还能发邮件啊
It’s got e-mail.
邮件不再仅为技术专家服务
Well, e-mail’s not just for tech specialists anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!