Harry, answer that.
哈利 快去接电♥话♥
So what do you wanna hack for, Bickle?
为什么你要这么做 毕克
I can’t sleep nights.
晚上我睡不着
There’s porno theaters for that.
你可以去色情电影院消磨时间
I know. I tried that.
我知道 我试过了
So what do you do now?
现在你都做些什么
Now? Ride around nights mostly. Subways, buses.
现在吗 晚上我搭车四处跑 地铁跟公车都坐
Figure I might as well get paid for it.
我想既然这样 还不如赚点钱
You wanna work uptown? South Bronx, Harlem?
你要到上城工作吗 南布朗克斯或哈林区
I’ll work anytime, anywhere.
时间跟地点我都不挑剔
Will you work Jewish holidays?
犹太节日你也愿意工作吗
Anytime, anywhere.
随时随地都可以
Let me see your chauffeur’s license.
好吧 让我看看你的职业驾驶执照
How’s your record? It’s clean.
你的驾驶纪录呢 非常清白
It’s real clean, like my conscience.
真的很清白 跟我的良心一样
You gonna break my chops?
你想砸我招牌吗
I got enough trouble with guys like you.
你这样的人给我惹的麻烦够多了
If you’re gonna, you can take it on the arches.
如果你要砸我招牌 何不现在就把它拆了
Sorry, sir, I didn’t mean that.
抱歉 先生 我没有那个意思
Physical? Clean.
体♥检♥结果呢 没问题
Age? 26.
年龄 26岁
Education?
教育程度
Some.
我念过一些书
Here, there.
四处混 你懂的
Military record?
服役纪录
Honorable discharge.
光荣退伍
May 1973.
1973年5月
Were you in the Army? Marines.
你是陆军吗 海军陆战队
I was in the Marines too.
我也是海军陆战队
So what is it?
这到底是怎么一回事
You need an extra job?
你得赚外快
Are you moonlighting?
你要兼差
Well, I just wanna work long hours.
我只是想长时间工作
What’s moonlighting?
兼差是什么意思
Look…
听着 填一下表格 明天再回来
just fill these out and check back tomorrow.
等着交♥班♥
O’Brien, please step up.
欧布莱恩 请过来
Take the car out through 58th Street, please.
请把车子开到58街
Because it’s crowded on 57th.
57街塞车了
All right, all right. I’ll come down here.
好 我立刻过去
May 10th.
5月10日
Thank God for the rain, which washed away…
谢谢老天爷下了雨 刚好可以带走
the garbage and the trash off the sidewalks.
人行道上的垃圾
I’m working long hours now.
现在我可以长时间工作
Six in the afternoon to six in the morning, sometimes even eight.
下午六点到早上六点 有时候是早上八点
Six days a week, sometimes seven days a week.
一星期工作六天 有时候一星期工作七天
It’s a long hustle, but it keeps me real busy.
工作时间很长 够我忙了
I can take in $300, $350 a week.
我一星期能赚300到350块
Sometimes even more, when I do it off the meter.
多跑几趟可以赚更多
All the animals come out at night.
晚上什么人都有
Whores, skunk-pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies.
妓♥女♥ 下三滥 小偷 女王 仙女 毒虫 毒贩
Sick, venal.
变♥态♥ 怪物
Someday, a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
有时候下一场雨 能让这些人♥渣♥从街头消失
I go all over.
我到处跑
I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, Harlem.
载着客人到布朗克斯 布鲁克林 哈林区
I don’t care. Don’t make no difference to me.
我不在乎 那对我来说没差别
It does to some. Some won’t even take spooks.
有些人很在乎 他们不肯冒险
Don’t make no difference to me.
对我来说真的没有差别
48th and 6th, please.
司机 请到第48街跟第6街口
Man, you are gorgeous! Beautiful little girl.
天啊 你真漂亮 漂亮的小女孩
I can’t afford to get stopped.
我没空到别的地方去
We wouldn’t want that to happen.
不 我们不希望发生那种事
There’ll be a big tip for you if you do the right things.
你可以拿到丰厚小费 你的选择是正确的
You got a way.
你真的很厉害
You got a way.
你真的很厉害
Now you’re talking!
对 你说的对
Driver, hurry up, will you?
司机 麻烦你开快一点
Each night when I return the cab to the garage,
每晚把车开回车行
I clean the come off the back seat.
我得把后座的秽物清理干净
Some nights, I clean up the blood.
有时候我得擦干血渍
Can I help you?
需要我帮助吗
Yeah, what’s your name?
对 你叫什么名字
My name is Travis.
我叫崔维斯
That’s nice. What can I do for you?
很好听的名字 有什么需要我效劳的
I’d like to know what your name is.
我想知道你的名字 你叫什么名字
Gimme a break.
饶了我吧
You can tell me what your name is.
听着 你可以告诉我你的名字
I’m not gonna do anything.
我什么都不会做
Do you want me to call the manager?
你要我叫经理过来吗
You don’t have to…
你不必叫经理
Troy! All right. Okay, I mean…
特洛伊 好吧 我是说…
Can I have a Chuckles there?
好吧 能给我一包饼干吗
Do you have any Jujus? They last longer. I’d like to get them too.
有糖果吗 它们能吃比较久 我要买♥♥一些糖果
What you see is what we got.
东西都在这里了
I’ll take these.
我要这个
Coca-Cola.
可口可乐
We don’t have Coca-Cola. Royal Crown Cola is all we got.
我们没有可口可乐 只有荣冠可乐
A dollar eighty-five.
1块85
Twelve hours of work and I still can’t sleep.
工作12个小时 我还是睡不着
Damn.
该死
Days go on and on. And they don’t end.
日子一天天地过 像是没有终点
All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go.
我一直都需要找个地方去
I don’t believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention.
我不相信人该过着自闭的生活
I believe someone should become a person like other people.
我相信人就该融入社会
I first saw her at…
我第一次看到她是在63街
Palantine campaign headquarters at 63rd and Broadway.
跟百老汇大道的帕兰汀的竞选总部
She was wearing a white dress.
她穿着白色洋装
She appeared like an angel…
看起来像是个天使
out of this filthy mass.
堕入这个尘世
She is alone.
她独自一个人
They…
他们…
cannot…
无法…
touch…
玷污…
her.

You delivered two boxes.
对 你送了两箱过来
I think it’s a total of 5000 campaign buttons.
我想一共是五千枚竞选胸章
Now, all the ones we had before and our slogan is…
关于之前胸章 我们设定的口号♥是
“We are the people,” and “are” is underlined.
“我们是人♥民♥””是”划线做强调
These new buttons have “we” underlined.
新胸章划线强调”我们”
That reads, “We are the people.” Well, I think there’s a difference.
念起来变成”我们是人♥民♥” 感觉不一样
“We are the people” is not the same as “We are the people.”
“我们是人♥民♥” 不同于”我们是人♥民♥”
Let’s not fight.
别吵了
Look, we’ll make it real simple.
听着 我们的结论很简单
We don’t pay for the buttons.
我们不付胸章钱
We throw the buttons away, all right? Tom, come here a minute.
我们会把胸章丢掉 好吗 汤姆 过来一下
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
If Andy okays this canvass report, send a copy to all headquarters.
安迪批准了这份游说报告后 将备份寄送到各个总部
I gotta xerox that New York Times article.
我得影印纽♥约♥时♥报♥的报导
Don’t forget the new photos. I didn’t.
别忘了新闻照片 我没忘记
We have to emphasize mandatory welfare. That’s the issue to push.
我们得强调强制福利 那是要推动的议题
First push the man, then the issue.
先推人 再推议题
Senator Palantine is a dynamic man.
帕兰汀参议员是个有活力的人
An intelligent, interesting, fresh, fascinating man.
聪明 有趣 清新又迷人
You forgot sexy.
你忘了性感
I did not forget sexy.
我没忘记性感
You sound like you’re selling mouthwash.
听听你的口气 你一付在卖♥♥漱口水的模样
We are selling it.
我们是在卖♥♥漱口水
Are we authorized to do that? Very funny.
我们拿到授权了 非常好笑
You can get in trouble selling pharmaceuticals here.
你可以花点力气想办法 在竞选办公室卖♥♥药

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!