You’re a good man. I know you’re gonna win.
你是个好人 我知道你会当选的
Thank you, I think.
谢谢你 小心开车
Just get me outta here, all right?
来吧 送我离开这里 好吗
Come on!
快点
Come on, baby. This is a real drag.
来吧 宝贝 这真的很逊
Now, come on! Don’t make a scene.
来吧 别把事情闹大
You wanna get busted?
你想被抓吗
Bitch, be cool!
臭女孩 冷静点
Don’t start no trouble.
别惹麻烦
Cabbie, just forget about this.
司机 忘了这一切 没事的
Be cool, bitch!
冷静点 臭女孩
What’s wrong? Baby.
怎么了 宝贝
Get your ass out of here!
给我滚开
Hi there. Hi.
你好 嗨
Have a nice day today? Not particularly.
今天还好吗 没什么特别的
Got a present for you.
我帮你准备了礼物
Now back to Gene Krupa’s syncopated style shortly.
等一下是克鲁帕的切分风格
Why’d you do that?
为什么你要那么做
What else am I gonna do with my money?
不然我的钱要花在什么地方
I wish you’d have listened to this.
我希望你能听一下
I would have, except my record player doesn’t work now.
我也想听 但我的唱机不能用
Your stereo’s broken?
你的音响坏了
How do you stand it? I can’t live without music.
你怎么受得了 没音乐我活不下去
I don’t follow music too much, but I would really like to.
我不常听音乐 但我很喜欢音乐
Then you haven’t played this record yet.
你还没听过这张唱片
No
没错
But I was thinking maybe we could listen to it on your record player.
我想我们可以用你的唱机 一起听一下
Now, going back through 40 years of Chick Webb.
现在是有四十年经验的契克韦布
You gotta be kidding.
你一定是在开玩笑
What? This is a dirty movie.
什么 这是色情片
No, no. This is a movie that a lot of couples come to.
不 很多情侣会一起来看这部电影
All kinds of couples go here.
各种情侣都会来这里
You sure about that? Yeah.
你确定 嗯
I see them all the time.
我常看到他们
Come on.
来吧
Where are you going? I have to leave.
你要去哪里 我得离开
Why? I don’t know why I came in here.
为什么 我不知道为什么我会到这里
I don’t like these movies. Well, I mean…
我不喜欢这些电影 我是说…
I didn’t know you’d feel that way about this movie.
我不知道你对这部电影 会有那样的感觉
If I had… Are these the only movies you go to?
早知道的话… 你只会看这些电影
Yeah, I mean I come and this is not so bad.
对 我说我会来… 这里还不错
Taking me here is as exciting to me as saying, “Let’s fuck.”
带我来这种地方 像是在鼓励我说”跟我上♥床♥吧”
There are other movies I can take you to.
我可以带你到别的地方
I don’t know much about them, but I can take you other pIaces.
我不是很懂 但我可以带你到别的地方
We’re just different.
我们是不一样的人
Wait a second. I have to go.
等一下 我得走了
I’ve got to go now. Wait.
我得走了 等一下
Wait a second, I want to talk. But I have to go.
等一下 我要跟你谈 听着 我得走了
Taxi!
计程车
Can I talk to you at Ieast?
至少我能跟你谈一下吗
Won’t you at Ieast to talk to me? I didn’t know you…
你不能跟我谈吗 我不知道你…
Take the record.
为什么你不收下唱片
I’ve aIready got it. But, please.
我已经有了 拜托
I bought it for you, Betsy.
我为你买♥♥的 贝茜
Okay, now I’ve got two. Let’s go.
现在我有两张了 走吧
Can I call you?
我能打电♥话♥给你吗
Jesus Christ, I got a taxi.
天啊 我就有计程车
Hello, Betsy.
贝茜
Hi, it’s Travis.
我是崔维斯
Listen, I’m sorry about the other night.
听着 那晚的事我很抱歉
I didn’t know that was the way you feIt about it.
我不知道你会那么想
Well, I didn’t know. If I’d have taken you somewhere else.
我不知道 不然我会带你去别的地方
Are you feeling better or…?
你感觉好一点了吗
Maybe you had a virus or something. A 24-hour virus, you know.
或许你被病毒感染 24小时病毒 你知道的
It can happen. Yeah.
的确会发生那种事
You’ve been working hard, huh?
你一直都忙着工作 对
Would you like to have some dinner with me…
你要跟我吃晚餐吗
in the next few days or something?
就这几天
How about a cup of coffee?
要不要喝杯咖啡
I could come by the headquarters or something, and we could…
我可以去总部 我们可以…
Okay, okay.
好吧
Did you get my flowers and the…?
你有收到我的花吗
You didn’t get them? But I sent some fIowers.
你没收到花 我送了花过去
OK
对 好吧
Can I call you again?
我能再打电♥话♥给你吗
Tomorrow or the next day?
明天或后天 好吧
No, I’m gonna Okay, yeah, sure.
不 我要… 好吧 当然
So long.
再见
I tried several times to call her…
我试着打过几次电♥话♥给她
but after the first call, she wouldn’t come to the phone.
自从第一通电♥话♥后 她再也不肯接我电♥话♥
I also sent flowers, but with no luck.
我还送花过去 她没有反应
The smell of the flowers made me sicker.
花香让我病得更重
The headaches got worse. I think I got stomach cancer.
头痛更厉害 我想我得了胃癌
I shouldn’t complain, though.
我不该抱怨
You’re only as healthy…
想保持健康…
You’re only as healthy as you feel.
想保持健康就得快乐
You’re only…
想保持…
as healthy…
健康
as…
就…
you…
得…
feel.
快乐
Let’s not have trouble. Why won’t you talk to me?
别惹事 好吗 为什么你不跟我说话
You think I don’t know you’re here?
你以为我不知道你在这里
You think I don’t know?
你以为我不知道吗
Please leave. Take your hands off!
请你离开 把你的手拿开
I just want you to know…
我只是要你知道…
Please. This is no place to do this.
请你离开 这里不适合这么做
Take your hands off!
把你的手拿开
Take your hands off! Just leave.
把你的手拿开 请你离开
All right, leave, then! I wanna tell you…
好吧 请你离开 我要跟你说
you’re in hell! And you’ll die in hell.
你会堕入地狱 你会跟其他人一样死后堕入地狱
There’s a cop over there. You’re like the rest of them.
来吧 那边有警♥察♥ 你跟其他人一样
Look, I’m calling the cop. Officer!
听着 我要报♥警♥了 警官
Officer!
警官
Don’t come around here, because I’ll call the police!
听着 别到这里来 我会报♥警♥的
I realize now, how much she’s just like the others, cold and distant.
现在我知道她跟其他人有多像 冷漠又疏离
Many people are like that.
许多人都是那个样子
Women for sure. They’re like a union.
特别是女人 她们都一样
Yo, cabbie!
计程车
Pull over to the curb over there. Right over there.
好吧 停在那边 路边停就可以 那边
No, don’t.
不 不要…
The fucking meter. What are you doing?
该死的计费表 你在做什么
What are you doing with the meter?
你对计费表做了什么
Did I tell you to do that with the meter?
我有叫你… 我有叫你对计费表那么做吗
Put the meter back.
把计费表装回去 继续计费
I don’t care what I have to pay.
我不在乎必须付多少钱
I’m not getting out. Put the meter back on.
我不下车 把计费表打开
Put it down.
把它装好
That’s right. Put it down!
没错 把它装好
That’s right.
没错
Why are you writing? Don’t write!
为什么你要写字 别写字
Put the thing down. Just sit.
把它装上去 坐好
I didn’t tell you to write. I just said, “Pull over.”
我没要你写东西 我跟你说”停车”
Pull over to the curb and sit here.
我们在路边停车 我们得坐在这里
We’re gonna sit.
我们要坐在这里
Cabbie, you see that light up there? In the window?
司机 你看到那盏灯了吗 那扇窗户
The light? The window in the second floor.
那盏灯 二楼的窗户
The one that’s closest to the edge of the building.
最靠近大楼边的那扇窗户
The light up in the window. Second story.
亮着灯的窗户 就在二楼
What are you, blind?
你怎么了 你瞎了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!