How’s everything in the pimp business?
拉皮条生意不错吧
Do I know you? No.
我认识你吗 不
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Get out of here. Get lost.
滚开 快点 别烦我
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
How’s Iris?
艾瑞丝还好吧
You know Iris.
你认识艾瑞丝
No, I don’t know nobody named Iris.
不 我不认识叫艾瑞丝的人
Iris? Come on, get out of here, man.
艾瑞丝 快点给我滚
You don’t know Iris? I don’t know nobody named Iris.
你不认识叫艾瑞丝的人 我不认识艾瑞丝
No?
是吗
Get back to your tribe before you get hurt.
快滚回家 免得你受到伤害
I don’t want no trouble, okay?
我不想惹麻烦 好吗
You got a gun?
你有枪吗
Get the fuck out of here, man. Get out of here.
快给我滚开
Suck on this.
去死吧
You crazy son of a bitch!
你这个疯子
Fucking son of a bitch!
大混♥蛋♥
I’ll kill you!
我要杀了你
I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! I’ll fucking kill you!
我要杀了你
Son of a bitch! I’ll kill you!
疯子 我要杀了你
Son of a bitch!
疯子
You fucking bastard! I’ll kill you!
大混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你
You crazy son of a bitch! I’ll kill you!
疯子 我要杀了你
I’ll kill you!
我要杀了你
Stop
住手
Don’t shoot him!
别杀他
Dear Mr. Bickle.
亲爱的毕克先生
I can’t say how happy Mrs. Steensma and I were…
我无法形容 史提恩斯马太太跟我有多开心
to hear that you are well and recuperating.
听说你没事 病情有所好转
We tried to visit you at the hospital…
我们到纽约接艾瑞丝时
when we were in New York to pick up Iris…
试着到医院看你
but you were still in a coma.
那时你还在昏迷中
There is no way we can repay you…
我们无法报答你
for returning our Iris to us.
帮我们找回艾瑞丝
We thought we had lost her…
我们以为我们失去她了
and now our lives are full again.
现在我们的生活恢复正常
Needless to say…
不用多说
you are something of a hero around this household.
你是这个家的英雄
I’m sure you want to know about Iris.
我相信你会想知道艾瑞丝的近况
She’s back in school and working hard.
她回到学校 非常用功
The transition has been very hard for her…
调整生活脚步对她来说很难
as you can well imagine.
你应该想像得到
But we have taken steps to see…
但我们一步步地慢慢来
she has never cause to run away again.
不希望她再逃家
In conclusion…
简单地来说
Mrs. Steensma and I would like to again thank you…
史提恩斯马太太跟我打从心里
from the bottom of our hearts.
想要再度感谢你
Unfortunately, we cannot afford to come to New York again…
不幸地我们没钱再到纽约
to thank you in person, or we surely would.
亲自感谢你 不然我们一定会那么做
But if you should ever come to Pittsburgh…
如果你有机会到匹兹堡
you would find yourself a most welcome guest in our home.
我们非常欢迎你到家里来玩
Our deepest thanks, Burt and Ivy Steensma.
非常感激你 柏特与艾薇史提恩斯马
Eddie, the owner-operator, comes up and says, “I want to swap tires.”
老板艾迪走过来说”我要换轮胎”
I say, “These are new tires.
我说”这是新轮胎”
Why not throw in something else, like your wife?”
“为什么你不丢掉别的东西 譬如说你太太”
She was Miss New Jersey, 1957.
他太太是1957年纽泽西小姐
That’s why the fleet has no spares.
所以车行没有备胎
Doughboy, Wizard, Killer.
面团男孩 巫师 杀手
Charlie T. What’s happening?
查理 发生了什么事
Hey, Travis, you got a fare.
崔维斯 你有客人了
Shit.
该死
Well, see you later.
待会见
See you, Travis.
再见 崔维斯
Hello, Travis.
你好 崔维斯
Hello.
你好
I hear Palantine got the nomination.
听说帕兰汀获得提名
Yeah, won’t be long now. Seventeen days.
对 就快了 还有17天
Well, I hope he wins.
我希望他能当选
I read about you in the papers. How are you?
我在报上看到你的新闻 你还好吧
It was nothing, really. I got over that.
真的没什么 我已经挺过来了
Papers always blow these things up.
媒体就是喜欢夸大
Just a little stiffness. That’s all.
我只是受了一点小伤
Travis…
崔维斯
I’m…

How much was it?
多少钱
So long.
再见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!