I think you’re a lonely person.
我想你是个寂寞的人
I drive by a lot, and I see you here.
我常开车经过这里看到你
I see a lot of people around you…
我看到你身边有很多人
and I see these phones and all this stuff on your desk…
看到电♥话♥跟你桌上的东西
and it means nothing.
那一点意义都没有
And when I came inside and met you…
我走进来见你
I saw in your eyes and how you carried yourself…
看到你的眼神跟你的一举一动
that you’re not a happy person.
你不是个快乐的人
And I think you need something.
我想你需要做一些事情
If you wanna call it a friend, you can call it that.
如果你需要朋友 我可以当你的朋友
You’re gonna be my friend? Yeah.
你要当我的朋友 对
What do you say?
你觉得如何
It’s a little hard standing here and asking you, so…
站在这里等答案有点糗
Five minutes, that’s all. Just outside. Right around here.
五分钟 就那样 就在外面 就在附近
I’m there to protect you.
我会保护你
Come on. Just take a little break.
来吧 休息一下
I have a break at 4:00. If you’re here…
四点时我有空 如果你还在…
4:00 today? Yeah.
今天四点 对
I’ll be here. I’m sure you will.
我会到的 我相信一定会的
All right. Four p.m. Right.
好吧 下午四点 对
Outside in the front? Yes.
前门见 对
OK
好的
Oh, my name is Travis. Betsy?
我是崔维斯 你是贝茜
Travis.
崔维斯
I appreciate this, Betsy.
谢谢你 贝茜
May 26th, four o’clock p.m.
5月26日 下午4点
I took Betsy to Charles’ Coffee Shop on Columbus Circle.
我带贝茜 到哥伦布圆环的查理咖啡厅
I had black coffee and apple pie with…
我点了黑咖啡跟苹果派
a slice of melted yellow cheese.
还有一片融化的黄起司
I think that was a good selection.
我想那是不错的选择
Betsy had coffee and a fruit salad dish.
贝茜点了咖啡跟水果沙拉
She could’ve had anything she wanted.
她爱吃什么都可以
15,000 volunteers in New York alone isn’t bad.
光在纽约就有一万五千名志工 那不算太糟糕
But the organizationaI probIems!
却有组织问题
Yeah, I know what you mean. I got the same probIems.
对 我了解你的意思 我有相同的问题
I gotta get organized. LittIe things, like my apartment, my possessions.
我得组织一下 一些小事 譬如我的公♥寓♥跟私人物品
I should get a sign: “One of these days, I’ll get organiz-ized.”
我应该贴张标语”总有一天我得高♥潮♥一下”
You mean “organized”?
你是说”组织吗”
Organiz-ized.
高♥潮♥
Organiz-ized. It’s a joke.
高♥潮♥ 那是玩笑
O-R-G-A-N-E-Z-I-E-Z-D.
高♥潮♥
You mean “organiz-ized.” Like those signs in offices that say, “Thimk.”
你是说”高♥潮♥” 就跟办公室标语”快闪”一样
Do you like where you work?
你喜欢你工作的地方吗
We’ve got some good people. Palantine’s got a good chance.
我有很多好同事 我想帕兰汀当选机会很高
You know you have beautiful eyes?
你知道你的眼睛很漂亮吗
Do you like the guy you work with?
你喜欢跟你一起工作的家伙吗
He’s okay.
他人不错
Yeah, I know. But do you like him?
对 我知道 但你喜欢他吗
He’s funny and very good at his job.
他很风趣 工作能力不错
Though he does have a few problems.
虽然他有些问题
I’d say he has quite a few probIems.
我就知道他有些问题
His energy seems to go in the wrong places.
他的体力用错了地方
When I walked in and I saw you two sitting there…
我走进去时看到你们坐在一起
I could just tell that there was no connection…
我看得出来你们没有火花
whatsoever.
没有任何关系
And when I walked in, there was something between us.
一走进去 我觉得我们之间有感觉
There was an impulse we were both following.
我们都是冲动型的人
So that gave me the right to talk to you.
所以我该跟你说话
Otherwise, I never would’ve had the right to talk to you.
不然我会觉得我不该跟你说话
I never would’ve had the courage to talk to you.
我会没有勇气跟你说话
And with him, I feIt there was nothing.
他没有给我那样的感觉
When I walked in, I knew I was right.
一走进去 我知道我是对的
Did you feel that way?
你也是那么想的吗
I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t.
要不是我那么想 我也不会坐在这里
Where are you from?
你是哪里人
Upstate.
纽约州北部
That fellow, I don’t like him.
我不喜欢那个家伙
Not that I don’t like him, I just think he’s silly.
不是那种不喜欢 我只是觉得他很蠢
I don’t think he respects you.
我想他不尊敬你
I don’t beIieve I’ve ever met anyone quite like you.
我想我没见过像你这样的人
You wanna go to…
你要跟我
a movie with me?
去看电影吗
I have to go back to work now.
我得回去上班
I don’t mean now, like another time?
我不是说现在 下次
Sure. You know what you remind me of?
没问题 你知道你让我想起什么吗
What? That song…
什么 那首歌♥
by Kris Kristofferson.
克里斯克里斯多佛森的歌♥
Who’s that? The songwriter.
他是谁 词曲创作人
” He’s a prophet…
“他是先知”
He’s a prophet and a pusher…
“他是先知跟鼓动者”
partly truth, partly fiction, a walking contradiction.”
“半真半假 充满矛盾”
You saying that about me?
你是在说我吗
Who else would I be talking about?
不然我会说谁呢
I’m no pusher. I’ve never pushed.
我不是鼓动者 我从来不鼓动别人
Just the part about the contradictions.
不 我是指矛盾的那个部份
You are that.
你给人那种感觉
I called Betsy again. She said maybe we’d go to a movie…
我又打电♥话♥到办公室找贝茜 她说明天下班后
after work tomorrow. That’s my day off.
或许我们可以去看电影 那天我休假
At first she hesitated,
刚开始她有些犹豫
but I called her again and she agreed.
但我又打电♥话♥给她 她答应了
Betsy, Betsy. Oh, no.
贝茜 不
Betsy what? I forgot to ask her last name.
贝茜姓什么 我忘了问她的姓氏
Damn! I gotta remember stuff like that.
该死 我得记住那样的事
Don’t worry about anyone committing themselves…
别担心自己跑来的人
untiI things come in from California.
除非加州那边开始有动作
Listen, I think we should’ve waited for the Iimo.
听着 我想我们该等礼车
I don’t mind the cab, but I mind…
我不介意搭计程车 但我介意
going to California without the right preparation.
不做好准备就跑到加州 那会害我们惹上麻烦
Are you Charles Palantine, the candidate?
你是候选人查尔斯帕兰汀吗
Yes, I am.
我就是
I tell everybody that
我是你的支持者
comes in this taxi that they have to vote for you.
我告诉所有搭车的人都得投你一票
Why, thank you…
谢谢你
Travis.
崔维斯
I’m sure you’ll win. Everybody I know will vote for you.
我相信你一定会当选 我认识的人都要投你一票
I was gonna put your sticker in my taxi…
我要把你的贴纸贴在我车上
but the company said it was against their policy.
但车行说那违反公♥司♥政策
They’re a bunch of jerks.
他们是一群混♥蛋♥
Let me tell you, I have learned more about America…
我得说搭计程车比坐礼车
from riding in cabs than in all the limos in the U.S.
让我更能够了解民情
Oh, yeah? That’s true.
是吗 -一点都没错
Can I ask you something, Travis? Sure.
我能问你一件事吗 崔维斯 当然可以
What bugs you the most about this country?
这个国家让你最困扰的事是什么
Well, I don’t know. I don’t follow political issues that closely, sir.
我不知道 我不是很关心政♥治♥议题
Well, there must be something.
一定有事让你困扰
Well, whatever it is, he should clean up this city here…
不论如何 他该整顿这个城市
because it’s like an open sewer. It’s full of fiIth and scum.
因为这个城市像开放式下水道 到处是垃圾跟人♥渣♥
Sometimes I can hardIy take it.
有时候我觉得快要受不了
Whatever becomes the President should just…
当选总统的人应该
really clean it up. You know what I mean?
好好加以整顿 你了解我的意思吗
Sometimes I go out and I smell it. I get headaches, it’s so bad.
有时一出门我会闻到臭味 我会头痛 真的很臭
And they just never go away, you know?
它们像是… 臭味永远不会消失 你懂吗
I think that the President should just…
我想总统应该
clean up this mess. He should flush it right down the fucking toilet.
好好处理这个问题 把所有垃圾冲进马桶里
I think I know what you mean, Travis.
我想我了解你的意思 崔维斯
But it’s not gonna be easy.
要那么做并不容易
We’ll have to make radicaI changes. Damn straight.
我们得采取激烈改变 -一点都没错
Here you go. Keep the change.
拿去吧 崔维斯 不用找了
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice talking to you. Nice talking to you, sir.
很高兴能跟你聊天 我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!